DeviAngel
Juventude
salmano9
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CURRENT SITUATION - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENT SITUATION

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:So lets all go in same tone and music : ' SACK CONTE, HE SUCKS, KRASIC MUST BE PLAYED ELIA TO. WE HAVE CONTE WE DON'T SUPPORT CONTE BECAUSE HE'S DONE NOTHING BUT DAMAGE TO THIS TEAM '

:facepalm:

Really reallly Idon't even know why I bother with this section anymore

I believe there's a big difference b/n

"Sack him if we fail"

&

"Sack him"

smoking

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:So lets all go in same tone and music : ' SACK CONTE, HE SUCKS, KRASIC MUST BE PLAYED ELIA TO. WE HAVE CONTE WE DON'T SUPPORT CONTE BECAUSE HE'S DONE NOTHING BUT DAMAGE TO THIS TEAM '

"Sack him if we fail"

&

"Sack him"

smoking

and I believe there is big difference between yours and mine opinion and everybody elses for me Conte so far done wonders. So you can go like that telling some1 about their opinions like others don't go around doing that to you.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

"Sack him if we fail"

&

"Sack him"

smoking

and I believe there is big difference between yours and mine opinion and everybody elses for me Conte so far done wonders. So you can go like that telling some1 about their opinions like others don't go around doing that to you.

I didn't try to move your hand or try and push you to my opinion, I believed your above statement was addressed for me.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:48 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

"Sack him if we fail"

&

"Sack him"

smoking

I didn't try to move your hand or try and push you to my opinion, I believed your above statement was addressed for me.....

and I believed and sensed that your first opinion was aimed at m esp Serie A targets and stuff.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

"Sack him if we fail"

&

"Sack him"

smoking

and I believed and sensed that your first opinion was aimed at m esp Serie A targets and stuff.

wasn't aimed at you in any way but aimed at the group with that view point of which I believe you were no bachelor to...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

elmystique wrote:there's a reason why I don't post much these days,

its so absurd some of the things people post.

Even when we are not performing, you have these same people come and dance to that same tune like it was a Zumba routine.

In the beginning of the season I said how Conte has and will never convince me until the the season ends.

So many draws at home and we have such good players like Elia and Krasic.

I told of how Conte will play his "preferred babies" till the end of the season even as at last September and as expected I got the stick for it. Well there we have it.

There is no excuse if we don't get first two, yes you heard it first two. We spent so much money in the transfer market and if Conte fails, he needs the sack. There will be no excuses, he has very good players that fit the 4-2-4 formation.

I laugh at how some of you come out after we draw to remind everyone about the season's targets. About how we want CL and not Serie A its funny and so ironical.

This is how it seems; You are a student who is always used to getting a C and in one semester you up your tempo and are in the range of A then mid-range you drop within B then you are content with yourself forgetting how much you are closer to C again. Only a fool thinks like that.

There's no excuse this season if we fail.......

This guys summed up all that I wanted to say. I am not adding anything.

In Conte We draw Evil or Very Mad
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Nomad wrote:

Even when we are not performing, you have these same people come and dance to that same tune like it was a Zumba routine.

In the beginning of the season I said how Conte has and will never convince me until the the season ends.

I told of how Conte will play his "preferred babies" till the end of the season even as at last September and as expected I got the stick for it. Well there we have it.

There is no excuse if we don't get first two, yes you heard it first two. We spent so much money in the transfer market and if Conte fails, he needs the sack. There will be no excuses, he has very good players that fit the 4-2-4 formation.

I laugh at how some of you come out after we draw to remind everyone about the season's targets. About how we want CL and not Serie A its funny and so ironical.

This is how it seems; You are a student who is always used to getting a C and in one semester you up your tempo and are in the range of A then mid-range you drop within B then you are content with yourself forgetting how much you are closer to C again. Only a fool thinks like that.

New team.

New Administration.

New coach- His first time with a big club.

Undefeated- Only team in the big european 5 to do this. Longest in Juventus history.

Second place. 1 point off Milan.

Best defense in Italy.

Semi-Finals in Coppa Italia. 2-1 advantage over Milan.

Give the guy a freakin break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Marchisio is exhausted ffs!! Same for pirlo! They lneed to have a rest for 1 match at least
We have marrone and buoy and appelt in our team ffs!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:27 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Nomad wrote:

New team.

New Administration.

Undefeated- Only team in the big european 5 to do this. Longest in Juventus history.

Best defense in Italy.

ELM is basically saying what Ive said. The only thing I differ with him is the Conte being sacked for not winning part.

Conte has done a good job so far but he is slipping. SLIDING more like it. But we should persist with him IF he shows he can recognise his mistakes and correct them. If he can do that, then he NEEDS to stay. However, if he keeps persisting with his current system/player choice which right now is CLEARLY NOT working, then yes, he should be given the sack.

I would really rather not have Juve known as the "The undefeated losers"

Conte needs to smarten up and NOW. He is being too stubborn and idiotic in persisting with this.

If he doesnt change his system in the next 3-4 games after the run weve had in the last 6 games - then it becomes VERY obvious that he doesnt have even an iota of adaptability which a coach at the top level NEEDS to have and which ALL the top coaches currently show time and time again.

If he cant be a top level coach - hes not good enough for Juve.

But firing him right now is NOT the answer.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 am

We r loosing easy points against easy teams ex chievo+ siena at home
If its like this, how r we gonna defeat napoli.inter and roma at home?????????
We need to prepare well for these big matches.. Drawing will not do us any good....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 pm

I would love to see a guy from here being coach to Juve esp now with no defense
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Nomad wrote:

New team.

New Administration.

Best defense in Italy.

ELM is basically saying what Ive said. The only thing I differ with him is the Conte being sacked for not winning part.

Conte has done a good job so far but he is slipping. SLIDING more like it. But we should persist with him IF he shows he can recognise his mistakes and correct them. If he can do that, then he NEEDS to stay. However, if he keeps persisting with his current system/player choice which right now is CLEARLY NOT working, then yes, he should be given the sack.

I would really rather not have Juve known as the "The undefeated losers"

Conte needs to smarten up and NOW. He is being too stubborn and idiotic in persisting with this.

If he doesnt change his system in the next 3-4 games after the run weve had in the last 6 games - then it becomes VERY obvious that he doesnt have even an iota of adaptability which a coach at the top level NEEDS to have and which ALL the top coaches currently show time and time again.

If he cant be a top level coach - hes not good enough for Juve.

But firing him right now is NOT the answer.

I agree with most of what you're saying...

I would 100% be satisfied if we ended up in second place and undefeated this season, so I dunno what youre talking about in that respect.

But how can you say we have no adaptability when we came into the season thinking that Conte only plays a 4-2-4, and we have seen the 4-2-4, 4-4-2, 3-5-2, and probably other formations that I cant recall right now.

Sure weve been having poor form, but what team doesnt? As of now, if our poor form means we tied a bunch of games, then that is a good thing. If we dont come out of this poor form, then we would be having a completely different discussion. But that isnt the case; we're still undefeated and in second place, and Conte is still an inexperienced manager doing wonders with a team that finished 7th last season.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm

In conte, we trust!!
As devi said, he boosted our team ... Last year 7th and now look at us wherr are we!!
Forza conte! forza juve per sempre! Even if we end up.3rd, at least we reached our objective and remained undefeated!

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2