Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price?

+17
Rossoneri Ninja
Grande_Milano
Forza
mr.galliani
zarola
Red Alert
chinomaster182
Swanhends
baresi
JAY-Z
SoloInter
andiii
EarlyPrototype
Sushi Master
Internal
CroInter
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is... ?

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Voting_bar 45% 
[ 13 ]
Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Voting_bar 55% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 29

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price?

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Moratti: Tevez after the derby
By Football Italia staff

Inter President Massimo Moratti has admitted contact with Manchester City for Carlos Tevez. “We’ll see next week.”

The Nerazzurri are being strongly paired with the Argentine after Milan’s bid to sign him collapsed on Thursday.

“There is certainly contact,” Moratti stated on Friday afternoon outside of his Saras offices in Milan. “We are in talks with clubs from all over the world and not just City.

“City and we know all about this Tevez situation, but there is the derby now. My thoughts are on Sunday’s game.”

Reports this morning suggested that the Italian giants would consider making an offer for Tevez once the clash with Milan had been archived.

“The derby? I hope that we will play well,” Moratti added. “It’s important and winning would mean that we are still in the title race.”

Inter are currently fifth, eight points behind city rivals Milan and Juventus.

Reports in Italy claim that the Nerazzurri are prepared to offer €25m for Tevez who hasn’t played since a September falling out with his present club.

Paris Saint-Germain, who yesterday failed to sign Alexandre Pato from Milan, could also now enter the race for Tevez.

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price?

Post by mr.galliani Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

The player’s agent Joorabchian is quoted as saying on today’s La Gazzetta dello Sport that Tevez “only wants Milan” while “we never spoke to Inter and they do not represent a viable path.“ PSG Sporting Director gave up almost entirely on Tevez as well: “There is no deal and there might never be a deal.”

CroInter, admit you were wrong please.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 pm

mr.galliani wrote:The player’s agent Joorabchian is quoted as saying on today’s La Gazzetta dello Sport that Tevez “only wants Milan” while “we never spoke to Inter and they do not represent a viable path.“ PSG Sporting Director gave up almost entirely on Tevez as well: “There is no deal and there might never be a deal.”

CroInter, admit you were wrong please.

mr.galliani wrote:

Milan is sending loan offer with option to buy, Inter loan offer with obligation to buy. Galliani left for London today to try to renegotiate with City, Inter have started talking with Tevez. Milan have player's word, Inter have City's word, both is working for the other part. That is what I have read, that is what I believe. No club are closer to signing the player than the other.

And no one will be sold? Oh wow, how do I take you seriously.... Oh wait I don't.

Yes i admit i was wrong.

Wait a second hmm
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

CroInter wrote:Price is already done, 25m+3 or so in bonuses. The offer is already accepted by City.
Milan so far does not want or does not have money to send offer like that, they send 25m optional buy.

:facepalm:
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 pm

mr.galliani wrote:
CroInter wrote:Price is already done, 25m+3 or so in bonuses. The offer is already accepted by City.
Milan so far does not want or does not have money to send offer like that, they send 25m optional buy.

:facepalm:

And there were reports that they accepted it.....

You in fact put that Kia said today that they(agent and player) never talked to Inter which i never said they did, you on the other hand did, its called selfslap dear Brigate.

Its when you try to fck someone and in the end you put it in ur own ass.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Reports, reports, reports... You never mentioned a source.

All I ever did was quote people, mention sources and say what I believed. You made huge assumptions, never mentioning a source, and constantly laughed at how Milan "don't have the money to buy Tevez" while Inter do. Seems you where wrong...

And don't talk a lot about putting dicks in your own asses, isn't Croatia going into the EU? Seems like Croatians like putting dicks in their own asses.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 pm

mr.galliani wrote:Reports, reports, reports... You never mentioned a source.

All I ever did was quote people, mention sources and say what I believed. You made huge assumptions, never mentioning a source, and constantly laughed at how Milan "don't have the money to buy Tevez" while Inter do. Seems you where wrong...

And don't talk a lot about putting dicks in your own asses, isn't Croatia going into the EU? Seems like Croatians like putting dicks in their own asses.

I though we got over this source thing, didnt we?

Milan still doenst have money to buy Tevez, Inter doenst have money that PSG offered, Inter offered cca 25+3 bonus and there a lot of reports being accepted, wanna source? Here i hear this douchebag knows it all

mr.galliani wrote:

Milan is sending loan offer with option to buy, Inter loan offer with obligation to buy. Galliani left for London today to try to renegotiate with City, Inter have started talking with Tevez. Milan have player's word, Inter have City's word, both is working for the other part. That is what I have read, that is what I believe. No club are closer to signing the player than the other.

Even though i dunno if this guy is ok in the head coz he keeps asking me for sources of stuff he read with his own eyes and stuff he believes in....
Maybe he has 2 ppl in his head? I dunno, dont ask me im not a psychiatrics ffs.

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 pm

You are a lost cause :coffee:
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 pm

mr.galliani wrote:You are a lost cause :coffee:

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 3 Mirror
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3