Zees
guest7
huntsman
LeSwagg James
Pedram
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The worst time to face Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: The worst time to face Barcelona

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 am

We have to beat Malaga first. Just Sayin'

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The worst time to face Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: The worst time to face Barcelona

Post by teamanarchy Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:32 am

And if we beat Barca... We get Valencia in the semi's (probably).
And I promise you, the copa will mean a lot to them...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:38 am

Bilbao must be pumped up for this. No team in Spain loves the Copa more than them.

In any case if we do face Barca I think it'll be a great chance to regain some confidence against them. Maybe even play guys like, Varane, CalleGOAt and Sahin.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 am

buddytaller wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Barca's schedule...its intense but not as ours

Copa Del Rey - Barcelona vs Osasuna - 4 January
La Liga - Espanyol vs Barca - 7/8 January (please espanyol-castilla)
Copa Del Rey - Osasuna vs Braca- 11 January
La Liga - Barca vs Real Betis - 14/15 January
Copa Del Rey - Real Madrid vs Barcelona - 18 January
La Liga - Malaga vs Barca - 22 January (please Pelle)
Copa Del Rey - Barcelona vs Real Madrid - 25 January
La Liga - Villarreal vs Barca - 28/29 January (new manager=more motivation)

i hate playing a two legged tie, starting at home...its frustrating to have barca go through on away goals

Anyways lets hope for a ronaldo(unfortunate) injury, so that we can at least expect goal scorers

You've said some really stupid stuff on this forum, but this beats every thing else, are you joking, cos I can't see the humour in this.

Basically what he means is if Ronaldo is out then Callejon could take the minutes and the chances that he is getting and probably score because according to some kneejerk fans here, Callejon >>>> CR7. :coffee:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

mtfootball wrote:Mourinho can try out some new tactics in case we meet them in CL and for the league clasico.

that is exactly what i was thinking.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 am

SuperMAG wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Mourinho can try out some new tactics in case we meet them in CL and for the league clasico.

And this is actually the thing I do not get with RM fans. You think Mou is the best, but acknowledge he needs to try new tactics. If he were to be the best he wouldn't need 15 classicos to figure out the tactics to beat Barca. Just saying.

Btw I like that this classico will possibly happen earlier (provided we both beat our first opponents) and not all in one week. Also, whichever team loses can focus on other two competitions, so hopefully we have more exciting overall season at the end.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 am

buddytaller wrote:

i hate playing a two legged tie, starting at home...its frustrating to have barca go through on away goals

Anyways lets hope for a ronaldo(unfortunate) injury, so that we can at least expect goal scorers

You've said some really stupid stuff on this forum, but this beats every thing else, are you joking, cos I can't see the humour in this.

someone please enlighten me on who this guy is??? thank you

back to your cave brah
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 am

eelir wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:

And this is actually the thing I do not get with RM fans. You think Mou is the best, but acknowledge he needs to try new tactics. If he were to be the best he wouldn't need 15 classicos to figure out the tactics to beat Barca. Just saying.

Btw I like that this classico will possibly happen earlier (provided we both beat our first opponents) and not all in one week. Also, whichever team loses can focus on other two competitions, so hopefully we have more exciting overall season at the end.

The Madrid fans on this forum don't speak for the majority of the Madrid Fans across the globe.

Its is of utmost importance that we dont keep on changing tactics. Tactics will not make much of a difference; tactics are there to help you make the best of what you have in hand, but sometimes the opponent is way to strong that not all the tactics in the world can guarantee you a result.

We need to go back to basics, i will keep saying this, and play 4 - 4 - 2 (1 - 1)

4 defenders,
4 midfielders, all of who are good with ball possession; a creative player who is extremely good in countering and who will be the building block of every play. That guy, whoever he is (we only have kaka and Ozil at the moment) has to, i repeat, has to focus on game making and not on defending because if you have played football before you would understand where i am coming from. His participation in defense is only in slowing down and pressing the opponents.

The wingers have to be extremely fast, good dribblers, and can defend better than they can ever attack; hence Di Maria and Lassana (who under pressure can perform better than at your normal everydy game; and that's why he's always the man of the match when we play against barca).

And finally, Benzema thrives on the false 9 position, he likes to receive the ball from behind and do his things, and ronaldo at the center forward to utilize his hight, speed, and jump to our advantage.

There is no other way folks, everything has been tried and this method above is no guarantee, but it sure damn is the best method to make use of all our players potentials.

Pretty simple if you think about it.

As for our number 10, or CM, or game maker, i d rather it is kaka than ozil but either one can do because those are the only two players who can create something out of nothing, because Kaka is faster, and he's a better dribbler, and he can take the shape shifting formation called 4 - 4 - 2 which is the water of all formations (basically, a 4 - 4 -2 takes the shape of the situation just like water and fluids take the shape of their container); it is 4 - 4- 2 at defending and might quickly shift to 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 or etc, when attacking; that said, Kaka can lead the transformation from one formation to another much efficiently that Ozil, Kaka is a better shooter, a better scorer, a better crosser, he is better in every department. He's 30, big deal, let him play two years more, and then you can play your ozil.

But, No for change of tactics.
I was laughing in pain when i saw that we played coentrao on the right and Marcelo on the left last time.

Last edited by huntsman on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 am

eelir wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:

i think he found the right tactics last season but he was forced to change because the fans and board didnt like it... i say let this guy do whatever is best for this club, be it soak and counter i dont care, he was better when he had more freedom

btw anyone remember how ronaldo whinged about us "not attacking", when we finally do that he shits his pants infront of goal

Iker
Arbs-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
Ozil-Alonso-Lass
Callegoat-Benzema-DiMaria

this formation will be able to defend, attack AND score, but knowing mou he would probably give ronaldo another 90 mins even if he sucks donkey balls
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:44 am

Dont think about playing callegoat, we need winger who can attack and defend.

No for 3 upfront, we'd be killing benzema's genius.

Put lass on the right and not in the middle,

Pepe should get the *bleep* out, Varane should be given the chance, he wont do much worse than Pepe and even if he did, you guys speak about experimenting? This is experimenting and not playing Coentrao on the right.

Finally, i tried to salvage your formation as much as possible, but it is still not the best formation.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:48 am

This time i wanna try this:

_____________Iker
Arbeloa___Pepe___Ramos___Contrao
_____Lass___Alonso___Marcelo
Ozil_______________________Benz
___________Ronaldo

Or

_____________Iker
_________Lass____Alonso
DiMaria_______Ozil________Benzema
___________Ronaldo

Or

_____________Iker
_________Lass____Alonso
DiMaria_______Ozil_________Callejon
___________Benzema

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:56 pm

_____________Iker
Arbeloa___Ramos___Varane___Contrao

___Lass___KAKA____Alonso___DI MARIA

______________Benz

_____________Ronaldo

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 pm

huntsman wrote:Dont think about playing callegoat, we need winger who can attack and defend.

Pepe should get the *bleep* out, Varane should be given the chance, he wont do much worse than Pepe and even if he did, you guys speak about experimenting? This is experimenting and not playing Coentrao on the right.

Finally, i tried to salvage your formation as much as possible, but it is still not the best formation.

well nobody else expect dimaria fits that bill lol

we dont need his GENIOUS, we need him to score, or else put higuain there to stay solely on the line

nah, lass should play on the left we dont need him to help arbeloa he is defensively sound enough, we need lass to protect marcelos runs forward

pepe is always our best player against them, varane was shaky against ponferradina imagine against barca, who said experiment and put a guy who has never played a big game in his life over a guy who has plenty of big games under his belt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:26 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
huntsman wrote:Dont think about playing callegoat, we need winger who can attack and defend.

well nobody else expect dimaria fits that bill lol

we dont need his GENIOUS, we need him to score, or else put higuain there to stay solely on the line

nah, lass should play on the left we dont need him to help arbeloa he is defensively sound enough, we need lass to protect marcelos runs forward

pepe is always our best player against them, varane was shaky against ponferradina imagine against barca, who said experiment and put a guy who has never played a big game in his life over a guy who has plenty of big games under his belt

Lass should play on the right, he always has, he's better suited to the right and we dont need marcelo's defensive blunders nor his offensive contributions; that's why we have Kaka, Di Maria, and Lass to a certain extent. Coentrao offers us better defensive solutions and his offensive contributions are something to respect.

About Varane / Pepe, i dont mind Pepe playing, we dont have to argue about that. let him play, but as in the formation i presented, because in this formation i made sure that the frequency of his errors are reduced. With the traffic within the middle, i can safely say that Pepe doesnt necessarily have to pick up a red card.

Let's leave Higuain and Ozil for the Copa, both are nice guys, and really good material but this is barca we re talking about, we need the best of our best to beat them.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:57 pm

huntsman wrote:
Lass should play on the right, he always has, he's better suited to the right and we dont need marcelo's defensive blunders nor his offensive contributions; that's why we have Kaka, Di Maria, and Lass to a certain extent. Coentrao offers us better defensive solutions and his offensive contributions are something to respect.

About Varane / Pepe, i dont mind Pepe playing, we dont have to argue about that. let him play, but as in the formation i presented, because in this formation i made sure that the frequency of his errors are reduced. With the traffic within the middle, i can safely say that Pepe doesnt necessarily have to pick up a red card.

Let's leave Higuain and Ozil for the Copa, both are nice guys, and really good material but this is barca we re talking about, we need the best of our best to beat them.

i know he always plays on the right, but why stock that wing with defensive players when Arbeloa is already good enough to defend on his OWN, surely its the other wing that needs help

how do you know coentrao would be better, he hasnt played against a decent winger yet has he??

thing is pepe rarely makes any errors against barca bar the occasional slip, its his partner in this case ramos that makes errors...if they cut that out we are done with the CB partnership

why live off kaka's reputation from almost 5 seasons ago, ozil has been one of our best performers in the clasico, and Higuain rarely fails to score against them, now i cant say the same about Ronaldo and Kaka

Marcelos offensive contribution is important if we are to play with 10 men, but then again we need someone to stay guard while he bombs forward and we have lass to do that, much much faster than alonso and much more non-tolerant

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Lass is not only solid in defense but also on offence when he's playing on the right, it is virtually impossible to steal the ball from him when he dribble from the right, sometimes he makes bad passes, but assuming his role is to go ahead and make crosses or play the ball back to Kaka then he can make some decent moves and effort.

I am not saying he is perfect, but its just the best we can live with now against barca.

Ceotrao is solid, he is a natural lb, we dont have much to say on this. Coentrao defending is much better than Marcelo, we all agree on that i hope. As for the offensive solutions offered by marcelo which are relatively better than those offered by Coentrao, we dont actually need them. We have Di Maria on the left wing, he can offer more.

Higauin can come in for Ronaldo, or Benzema, and if he came for benzema, ronaldo plays false 9 and Higuain plays upfront. He's been terrible lately against barca.

As for Kaka, he has been one of our most important players lately. He's no more the Kaka of AC Milan ofcourse, but who is anyway? Apart from Messi....

We can keep Marcelo for later to be subbed, if you re worrying that we're to play with 10 men.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:17 pm

We started god mode precisely on the beginning of the second part of the season on our second year with Mou,might be the best time banana
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:24 pm

well guys, it looks like you ll have to do with Ozil now, Kaka is joining PSG it seems, for 40 whooping millions.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
buddytaller wrote:

someone please enlighten me on who this guy is??? thank you

back to your cave brah

Just an occasional visitor to this forum, who unfortunately gets to read stupid post after stupid post from posters like you, I guess I should visit this place less often.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:40 pm

buddytaller wrote:

Just an occasional visitor to this forum, who unfortunately gets to read stupid post after stupid post from posters like you, I guess I should visit this place less often.

i guess you should
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:51 pm

How is Lass good at RW?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

mtfootball wrote:How is Lass good at RW?

He has never played there before so we can't say anything about it. might actually work tho
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:59 pm

mtfootball wrote:How is Lass good at RW?

He's not perfect, but he offers us what we need. Call it a plumbers work. His control on the ball is rarely equaled, and he makes amazing dribbles and runs and if he finds space he will cut through it and make a short pass or a cross. He will create chaos in the oppositions left side. Add to that that he's our best defensive midfield, and you ll have yourself one hell of a package.

i am not saying he's the best offensively, but he has a perfect balance and i am not relying on him to score but rather provide us with security.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:00 pm

He doesn't really have the technical ability to play there. Lass' style is haphazard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:12 pm

nevermind i am tired.

Sell him then, lol. Get neymar on the right wing ofr 60 millions.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Of course you wouldn't say this about di maria... :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next