Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 am

Like it was mentioned, Ganso is able to get by at Santos because he has two defensive mids that run like crazy and are great at stealing the ball.

is much more mobile and combative than Ganso, who seems to think others have to mark/run for him. There is a reason they don't 'make' players like him anymore: players who don't run have no place in the modern game. And there's nothing romantic about a slow player like him standing around nowadays, despite what the old timers

Ganso mostly disappears. It doesn't take watching him much to see that his movement is a problem. The technical aspect of his game is excellent. When given space he does very well. But what good does it do if he can't free up against tough opposition? He probably won't be as technical as Ganso, but his better movement plus versatility on offense and defense may end up being his trump card.

he is not a player that constantly contributes with the play. He lacks movement without the ball, that is a big flaw of his

what Ganso does not do. And that is movement without the ball and pressure on the ball when Brasil loses possession. Ganso is too much of a stationary player.

Ganso is able to get by at Santos because he has two defensive mids that run like crazy and are great at stealing the ball.

This sums up the current Ganso... enjoy.

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 am

pirlo and xavi are not exactly the most mobile players yet are easily top 3 mids in the world.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 am

Ganso wrote:pirlo and xavi are not exactly the most mobile players yet are easily top 3 mids in the world.

lol Pirlo is like 30+ Xavi is much more mobile than Ganso. lel
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 am

oh please,stop acting as if ganso is some kind of post in the middle of the field
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 am

He's a poor mans Riquelme. lel
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 am

More like a snail than a post

A post can't move
A snail can

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

My neighborhood is going cray atm.too many corintianos :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 am

Ganso wrote:My neighborhood is going cray atm.too many corintianos :facepalm:

can't say I'm surprised.. We are after all the second most popular club in all of Brasil and growing.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 am

PEIXE NA PEDRA: Rafael, Henrique, Edu Dracena, Durval e Juan; Adriano, Arouca, Elano e Ganso; Neymar e Alan Kardec.
TIMÃO NA PEDRA: Cássio; Alessandro (capitão), Chicão, Castán e Fábio Santos; Ralf e Paulinho; Jorge Henrique, Alex, Danilo e Emerson
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am

lol i love that now that oscar has shown up, corinthianos find it okay to bash ganso.. i'm sure he has one million flaws. but you'll regret this in 2014.

anyway, tonight he can only play for 45 mins, or so i've heard.

woke up in the middle of the night to watch this, so we'd better win it. it was annoying enough to see denmark lose to portugal. hehe

PRA CIMA DELES, PEIXE!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 am

lol, the corinthians players killing time from the very beginning.. i suppose you must use such strategies when your team isn't good enough up front

Last edited by rsinatra on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 am

rsinatra wrote:lol i love that now that oscar has shown up, corinthianos find it okay to bash ganso.. i'm sure he has one million flaws. but you'll regret this in 2014.

woke up in the middle of the night to watch this, so we'd better win it. it was annoying enough to see denmark lose to portugal. hehe

PRA CIMA DELES, PEIXE!!

lol @ thinking Oscar won't start over Ganso in 2014... Laughing

Oscar has showed he's much more versatile in this system than Ganso. You have to be almost brain dead to not think so.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:08 am

rsinatra wrote:lol, the corinthians players killing time from the very beginning.. i suppose you must use such tactics when your team isn't good enough up front

Jorge Henrique almost scored... Yur defense is the equivalent to our offense..
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 am

Catracho wrote:
rsinatra wrote:lol i love that now that oscar has shown up, corinthianos find it okay to bash ganso.. i'm sure he has one million flaws. but you'll regret this in 2014.

PRA CIMA DELES, PEIXE!!

lol @ thinking Oscar won't start over Ganso in 2014... Laughing

Oscar has showed he's much more versatile in this system than Ganso. You have to be almost brain dead to not think so.

i didnt say that.. i say: why not both together? just put a decent CDM behind them.

and let us remember that brazil lost to mexico and argentina (much better than denmark and usa)... you talk as if everything had gone perfect
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 am

Eat scum Santos!!

O SHIEKH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLAZOO!!!!! CORINTHIANS!!!! CORINTHIANS!!!
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 am

lol , this argentinean commentator is rooting for corinthians, probably a velez fan.

stupid santos, allowing corinthians to take control at the vila.. these fans are so quiet. that's why we should've chosen the morumbi.

"golazo" lol get out of here, hermano catracho Very Happy

Last edited by rsinatra on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:26 am

*bleep* shoot at goal, *bleep* ganso, instead of trying to be a nice passer every single time
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:32 am

rsinatra wrote:lol , this argentinean commentator is rooting for corinthians, probably a velez fan.

stupid santos, allowing corinthians to take control at the vila.. these fans are so quiet. that's why we should've chosen the morumbi.

"Craque do gol" lol w.e you want to name it, it was one hell of a goal.. the bend on it :bow: O Shiekh Emerson !!!!

lol.. Why would you even want to play it at the Morumbi, Not like you can sell it out.. would probably benefit Corinthians more.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 am

that was a handball and a penalty for santos.. corinthians favoring has begun
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 am

Catracho wrote:
rsinatra wrote:lol , this argentinean commentator is rooting for corinthians, probably a velez fan.

"Craque do gol" lol w.e you want to name it, it was one hell of a goal.. the bend on it :bow: O Shiekh Emerson !!!!

lol.. Why would you even want to play it at the Morumbi, Not like you can sell it out.. would probably benefit Corinthians more.

have sold it out before.

the capital fans have more spirit. at that second leg against velez they were quiet and annoyed and it wasn't because of them that we got through.

can't believe we didnt equalize there.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 am

the fans at the morumbi would put more pressure. i cant believe what i see here. they're all incredibly quiet, half time
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 am

Paulinho is fantastic.deserves a call up
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 am

Halftime: Corinthians 1x0 Santos

OMGGG This is awesome.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 am

i see that we might have to make that trip to that pacaembu after all, to silence all these gambás
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 am

These Sardinhas are always sore losers.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:08 am

Cassio!!!! Needs to be called-up tbh
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next