The Madrid One
the xcx
LeBéninois
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real did it  - Page 2 Empty Re: Real did it

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Mole is a BARCA FAN ? Embarassed Suspect affraid hmm :study: scratch drunken :cyclops: 🐘

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Mole is a BARCA FAN ? Embarassed Suspect affraid hmm :study: scratch drunken :cyclops: 🐘

Sorta......

I follow them because of Bobby Robson and have done since he was coach, but i dont care about them 1% of what i care about Newcastle......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Mole cares more about Liverpool than he does about Barca

#truestory
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Mole is a BARCA FAN ? Embarassed Suspect affraid hmm :study: scratch drunken :cyclops: 🐘

Sorta......

I follow them because of Bobby Robson and have done since he was coach, but i dont care about them 1% of what i care about Newcastle......
Yeah sure
Real did it  - Page 2 1492-y10
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:29 pm

IMO, there is no one equal to Mou on this planet. He's the typical MANAGER. He's more than a coach, more than a strategist, more than a trainer... He's a visionnary, he's the kind who lay everything on him, who handle everything with wisdom and plans.
He just have a year and few months here and he runs everything in the biggest club ever, nobody can do this but MOU.
He's the Perez Partner and his soul mate, they have a magic brain and by chance the portuguese has the madridismo spirit in heart.
I hope we make history with him and he can stay for 10 years at least.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Dunno why the Mou lovefest always turns me off, but i will praise him that hard when we win the CL and la liga
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm

i actually dont see mou NOT finish his 4 years at the very minimum... even if he wins trophies.

there is no other like mou, and like i said before, finding a successful successor will be the hardest part of it all.... if only ferguson was younger....

P.S. i doubt mou would ever coach liverpool... i just dont see it

i hope mou extends for atleast 2 more years after 4
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 pm

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmud002 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm

If Mou leaves Real i want Laudrup to be our coach. Besides whoever become our coach i hope they get the same kind of authority.

Mahmud002
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 am

Mahmud002 wrote:If Mou leaves Real i want Laudrup to be our coach. Besides whoever become our coach i hope they get the same kind of authority.

Yeah this is about AUTHORITY, not coaching.

Otherwise, the video :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Should get a Braun eco smile
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 am

I actually have a feeling Zidane becomes the next Real Madrid manager. He's learning Mou's system on and off the field and he would have instant credibility with the players... good for continuity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:04 am

I like that idea but you'd need some good coaching staff behind him though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:08 am

Zealous wrote:I like that idea but you'd need some good coaching staff behind him though.

Yeah. Bring a master tactician next to him. He is getting a master's degree in sports management though... so Zidane is making a big effort to get up to speed. As far as football, he obviously knows the game. Is Karanka a tactician? What's his role exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 am

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:I like that idea but you'd need some good coaching staff behind him though.

Yeah. Bring a master tactician next to him. He is getting a master's degree in sports management though... so Zidane is making a big effort to get up to speed. As far as football, he obviously knows the game. Is Karanka a tactician? What's his role exactly?

Karanka knows the club inside out. When Jose came in he asked for him specifically because he didn't want to seem like he was a stranger coming in and changing everything. It was a great move.

Karanka has been present at every training session for a season and a third so I'd like to think he picked up a few things as far as tactics. He can also deliver good press conferences. Ideally if Karanka absorbs everything a guy like Zidane could come in and have a great assistant working for him.

Zizou obviously knows the game as well so it could work. Couple that with the fact that the respect factor is already present not just from our players but from other players as well. It could work out great, although there is always a fear that his legacy could be downplayed a bit if he doesn't succeed as coach.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 am

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Karanka knows the club inside out. When Jose came in he asked for him specifically because he didn't want to seem like he was a stranger coming in and changing everything. It was a great move.

Karanka has been present at every training session for a season and a third so I'd like to think he picked up a few things as far as tactics. He can also deliver good press conferences. Ideally if Karanka absorbs everything a guy like Zidane could come in and have a great assistant working for him.

Zizou obviously knows the game as well so it could work. Couple that with the fact that the respect factor is already present not just from our players but from other players as well. It could work out great, although there is always a fear that his legacy could be downplayed a bit if he doesn't succeed as coach.

He said on l'Equipe that he wants to be a coach and dreams of managing the France NT. France NT is the worst place for a new coach imo... the bureaucracy is inept, the fans are ruthless and there aren't enough international days to really coach anything. It's more a political and PR position imo. I'd rather he go to Madrid or somewhere else, get his credentials as a manager, and come back to the France NT later at the end of his coaching career.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:44 am

A good start for a manager is assistant manager. No shame in being one, Mourinho and many other great coaches also started there. I'd rather have Karanka first over Zizou as Mou's replacement, he knows the club, tactics and players like none else. Zidane should be our assistant manager first.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:18 am

omarish wrote:A good start for a manager is assistant manager. No shame in being one, Mourinho and many other great coaches also started there. I'd rather have Karanka first over Zizou as Mou's replacement, he knows the club, tactics and players like none else. Zidane should be our assistant manager first.

It's impossible for Zizou to be an assistant manager. In fact, it's impossible for him to be the manager of a small club too... he has to start big. Maybe not Madrid, but he will get a major job somewhere if he wishes it.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am

I think he should start with a small club and earn some experience. there would be less pressure and if he fails no one would blame him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

I like the idea of Zidane, but IMO hes shown a bit of double loyalties... as much as I appreciate what hes done for Benz, at times hes shown more love for France than for Madrid. Understandable, of course, but still a bit shifty. Hes been a great director till now. Karanka will probably be better as he was actually a youth coach and assistant to Mou, Zidane just started from nothing. Maybe he can coach RMC or something first.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I see Zizou coaching Bordeaux in the next 3 years.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:06 pm

daneq wrote:I see Zizou coaching Bordeaux in the next 3 years.
thats actually very realistic, how many years does it take to complete degree zidane is taking? it would be awesome if mou teached him the ropes and gave him pro thumbs up to coach madrid....

oh the dream.. to be coached by our own legends...

zidane... Very Happy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 pm

you guys didnt see anything yet, we are just getting started . Very Happy

we willl dominate the world, just like barca "did", only difference is that they made use of the referees , we will not. Very Happy
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Real future depends on mourinho staying . But he is the kind og manager who like it intense, passionate but Short... I see him come back when he will be older Though , REALLy older :coffee: 60 like
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Bénin wrote: But he is the kind og manager who like it intense, passionate but Short...

Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
Bénin wrote: But he is the kind og manager who like it intense, passionate but Short...

Laughing
:lol!:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down