Chelsea ruins this guy...  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Chelsea ruins this guy...

5 posters

Go down

Chelsea ruins this guy...  Empty Chelsea ruins this guy...

Post by LeBéninois Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 pm

MIKEL OBIIIIIIII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxcPsosNc_U&feature=related

He has benn dissapointing as a DM overall :facepalm: but the fact is he is NOt . he has/had the ability to be a AM , he was versatile and this quality became a disavantage. So sad , i remmember 2005 Youth WC he had been second best player of the tournament :bow: (just behind some young weird argentina lionel ... something Rolling Eyes ) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T-7T2rza3k&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLDE2D3DDF912A6CE8

Those vidéos just show some flashs of his offensive ability Thumbs up but he never got the chance, he freedom to play where he wants :facepalm: . At that time maké was getting old and chelsea needed a new DM so he became a starter at 20 . He had nothing to complain about but today maybe he has some regrets because when i see the hype arund ramires for example , ( he is good ) but mikel had more qualities than him ( as a box to box ). he can be good at long ball llike xabi alonso Thumbs up and he is good at defending Thumbs up , not the best but good. He is not confident with the ball anymore :facepalm: :facepalm: ( look at liverpool goal last week-end).. Too bad ... you really need some chance in football because lets say the truth the likes of Bendtner,Vela, do santos ,Canales,Granero, quaresma are quite good. :coffee: [center]

He is somehow my biggest regrets Sad , ahead of the failure of Sheva , Nino Sad ( still a tiny hope) , bosingwa Twisted Evil , malouda ( not creative, i said it the day Cfc bought him) . . . .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Chelsea ruins this guy...  Empty Re: Chelsea ruins this guy...

Post by Ganso Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 pm

headless chicken.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 pm

This won't be the first nor the last time we hear this crap on how we killed Mikels ability, for me you can judge a player by like the fundamentals I really have never got where this Mikel is good offensively came from.

It's clear when you watch him, its like what offensive ability he always takes too long on the ball and how does that help further up the pitch?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 pm

How long have we been hearing this crap?

If he was supposed to be all Xavi like everyone keeps saying then I find it hard to believe that he suddenly lost it as soon as he was placed in DM. The guy is slow in passing, I can't see how he was built on being an AM might but then lost it all of a sudden. You don't lose things from what you grew up on that easily. If he was we would be seeing signs of it no matter where he played. In fact, he should be thankful that we still got something out of his career.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 pm

zomg he moves the ball so slowly and tbh of our squad hes least suited to our faster style of play
feel sorry for him though, hes had big boots to fill at DM with maka and essien both being there before him
still looking forward to seeing him benched for essien soon, i think he needs to find a new club though, as good as he is, hes not suited to the chelsea style of play and it makes him look like a really poor player hich to fair he isnt
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum