teza1992
EarlyPrototype
Adit
43 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Valencia vs Real Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Valencia vs Real Madrid

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 am

A good win, I'm very happy with the result.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:51 am

On further estimation it was indeed not a handball and i apoligise to any Madrid fans who i pissed off Very Happy

Well done on a well earned victory, had to grind it out but what championship winning team doesnt?

Congratz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 am

HiGOATuian would never touch the ball with his hand. Just Sayin'
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 am

Nope HiGOATuian :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:36 am

Crimson wrote:Ramos moved to RB and we concede.....

He hardly moved to RB, Albiol covered and he seemed to stick to the middle. Almost prevented Soldado's second. He's a class CB.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 am

Athough it was only 1 goal we won by i'm satisfied and we probably needed a tough mathch before el clasico.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWW0NAp7Hn8

OH MY GOD!
is this true?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:50 am

BaraaTKF992 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWW0NAp7Hn8

OH MY GOD!
is this true?
ur looking at it wrong bro. it hit his armpit at best.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:57 am

what a match!!! just watched the replay since i was at work all night Sad

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:On further estimation it was indeed not a handball and i apoligise to any Madrid fans who i pissed off Very Happy

Well done on a well earned victory, had to grind it out but what championship winning team doesnt?

Congratz.

fair play to you...
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 am

The intention was there. It hit the upper part of his arm. It could of been given on another day.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:08 am

thoughts-

it is impossible to take the ball from ozil
--also he played well on the wing (still better in the center)
xabi motm
ramos was great but had a couple mistakes
was expecting albiol to fail but did alright
same with lassana
ronaldo was a ghost in teh first half but was great in the second
khedira and benzema exact opposite^

domination of the midfield was not only due to us having 3 MF instead of 2 BUT ronaldo and ozil were both much much deeper than usual

iker- there are no words. but if i had to name a few- brilliant, god, goat.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:18 am

I was convinced before that it hit the upper torso, but that closer replay does Higgy no favors.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 am

Not the best performance so far but we should be happy with the win as Barcelona only managed to draw there.

What I don't understand is why we stopped playing at the beginning of the second half. It was as if some of the players were not wanting to go forward. Valencia were completely outplayed in the first half and we could have killed the game already.

Ronaldo, Benzema, Romos, Pepe, Xabi,Arbeloa were all ok.
Lass had a great game.
Khedira had some good chances in the first half but could not convert them and he was absolutely transparent in the second half.
What concerns me more is Albiol. I don't know if it is me but as soon as he came on, our defense lost its solidity.

Ozil played out of position and was not very good and Marcelo was returning from injury, so I wont be too much critical towards them.

In the end San Iker and Higuain saved us.If we want to beat Bacelona, we need to improve because Barcelona is still another level. It will be even more intense than this match.
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 am

Did I miss something, what did Albiol do? I actually didn't have complain on him for this game.

I also didn't have problem with Ozil playing on the wing for this game, he played well there & made couple of nice moves, played some good balls from there, & always tracked back. My problem with him was some unnecessary challenges he made in second half, some Valencia players was making the most of it though.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am

this game is why we should get rid of dimaria and buy neymar asap, since neymar can better dimaria in every aspect :rolleyes:

ozil was played in dimarias postion and facepalm how much it backfired, just an evidence how underrated angelito is, while being played so far back he is still able to offer width, asissts and chances

yestersay ozil was nowehere to be seen when albigetmeoutahere was subbed in, and when ronaldo had teh ball and wanted to attack nobody was running on the other wing, i almost scratched my eyes out watching it yesterday

and whats with all the DMs??? khedira playing AM??? you serious

Mou should be lucky Valencia didnt equalised or else he would have been roasted

first goal, well albitrol couldnt mark his man, no words there

marcelo then, what the heck is he doing for the second goal, even if you think its going out MAKE FECKING sure its going out and not stop completely and stand there ball watching

is this more evidence that we can put a bucket of flowers over albitrol in any position, gosh he is shocking

Anyways WE are the ones to blame for this result not valencia "amazing" (not) performance, they were garbage but us even more so yet we came out with a win(thank god for that)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 am

alexander mahone wrote:Did I miss something, what did Albiol do? I actually didn't have complain on him for this game.

I also didn't have problem with Ozil playing on the wing for this game, he played well there & made couple of nice moves, played some good balls from there, & always tracked back. My problem with him was some unnecessary challenges he made in second half, some Valencia players was making the most of it though.

Albelda'a aim was to send off CR and when he couldn't get to it, he tried his tricks on Ozil and Mou !! he's too far from making Mou outta control !! Nice try !! c u at the Bernabeu :brickwall:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 am

Guys keep in mind that these games were exactly the type of contests we would fail to win in seasons past.

Violencia tried every trick in the book to get us off our game, including a diving master class by Jessica Alba (Barca DNA :bow:). But we still came out with the win, in a game we would have lost in years before.

Sure the shaky end was nail biting stuff but you spoiled brats need to learn that you can't have it all your way, especially not under the conditions we played in.

A great win and I'm very happy that is was tight, it only makes Violencia's butthurt sweeter eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 pm

I'll be honest, we haven't had a nerve wrecking final 15 minutes for a while now. Its good to get the blood pumping every now and then Razz

Next comes Pathetic, erm, Atletico Very Happy Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm

atletico will be easier for sure
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
ozil was played in dimarias postion and facepalm how much it backfired, just an evidence how underrated angelito is, while being played so far back he is still able to offer width, asissts and chances

I thought Ozil did an okay job at offering width, and he did gave 1 assist resulting goal in second half & 1 another for missed attempt by Benzema in first half. There's also good chance for Khedira from him after his move from the right flank in first half but Khedira failed to control the ball, and he's indirectly involved in some another chances in first half as well.

halamadrid2 wrote:
yestersay ozil was nowehere to be seen when albigetmeoutahere was subbed in, and when ronaldo had teh ball and wanted to attack nobody was running on the other wing, i almost scratched my eyes out watching it yesterday

We barely had the ball for lengthy period of time in second half as Valencia was dominating possesion. Ozil played so deep indeed, but that's actually helped us in getting the third goal. It was Ozil's header to Higuain in our defensive half that led to Pepe's ball that won by Ronaldo for making it 1-3. The next time Ozil touched the ball he played nice ball to Higuain & released him to the right while himself cutting inside to receive back the pass, could be a good chance if Higuian didn't misspass. I'm pretty sure he made quite a lot of stealing too in second half (and also fouls unfortunately Razz).

halamadrid2 wrote:
first goal, well albitrol couldnt mark his man, no words there

I thought it's more Pepe's & Xabi's fault than Albiol. Albiol, Ramos, & Marcelo already in front of Soldado for trying to stop Pablo who made the first shot that got blocked. Pepe & Xabi was just a couple of steps behind but did nothing to mark Soldado.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Nice reply alexander

alexander mahone wrote:

I thought Ozil did an okay job at offering width, and he did gave 1 assist resulting goal in second half & 1 another for missed attempt by Benzema in first half. There's also good chance for Khedira from him after his move from the right flank in first half but Khedira failed to control the ball, and he's indirectly involved in some another chances in first half as well.

contrary to popular belief i thought we played meh in the first half only created half chances and the goal came off a quick freekick, we had 2 shots on target iirc, khedira was playing the ozil role for some reason when it had been more fitting putting him in the dimaria role but oh well

alexander mahone wrote:
We barely had the ball for lengthy period of time in second half as Valencia was dominating possesion. Ozil played so deep indeed, but that's actually helped us in getting the third goal. It was Ozil's header to Higuain in our defensive half that led to Pepe's ball that won by Ronaldo for making it 1-3. The next time Ozil touched the ball he played nice ball to Higuain & released him to the right while himself cutting inside to receive back the pass, could be a good chance if Higuian didn't misspass. I'm pretty sure he made quite a lot of stealing too in second half (and also fouls unfortunately Razz).

but why did they dominate posession, it wasnt because they magically became good but because nobody other than benzema was pressing their defence, another evidence why work rate IS important and not some headless chicken like some people call it, tbh a header cmmon LOL, pepe's assist got to ronaldo by chance and it would have been another wasted oppurtunity hadnt alves run out casillas esque, and that higgy pass ozil does that for a living nowadays, but yesterday you had to look carefully at what he actually created it was in such low numbers you barely noticed it, thats not good enough, people complain when dimaria ONLY asissts 3 goals, while he is one of the reasons why concede less goals. And no i didnt think he pressed good yesterday, he was supposed to be doing the closing out job, but hey the guy he was marking (matheui??) was running circles round our defence towards the end it was the sole reason why they scored their first goal, xabi doesnt help the RW thats not his job, his job is the centre and occassionally the LW....the rw was soo exposed to attacks i wanted to smash the screen

alexander mahone wrote:
I thought it's more Pepe's & Xabi's fault than Albiol. Albiol, Ramos, & Marcelo already in front of Soldado for trying to stop Pablo who made the first shot that got blocked. Pepe & Xabi was just a couple of steps behind but did nothing to mark Soldado.
Pepe slipped so forget him(cant remember), Ramos and Marcelo did a good job of shielding the net, but albitrol wtf is he doing not being able to block soldados shot, soldao automatically became his man when pablo tried to squeez the ball in as he was Albitrolls man, but ramos took him instead...so i would fully blame him for that goal, AND for all teh second half halloween chances as well, cant rememebr when it was but matheui and their left back did a one two and albitrol was fooled but thankfully nobody was there to meet the cross....another reason why the ozil on the right doesnt work

however ozils fouls??? werent even fouls ffs, he touched them they got a freekick, but what they didnt know was that we had moved on from the ballesteros incident as he thought us a wonderful lesson, tough luck for them i guess, they couldnt use those tactics

anyways good win nonetheless

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Di Maria is our lead assister, in fact he's la liga's assist leader so of coarse he makes a difference, his problem is that he can forget his brain sometimes but if it shows up we've got no problemo banana

He has been mastering that right wing ever since he came that is why you see Ozil 'fail' [for a lack of a better word] there.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

i love how coolheaded pepe was in those 10 mintues where the cards were flying

has he improved??? i think so anyways
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 pm

The guys who didn't get a card were Lass, Pepe and Khedira.

WTF LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 pm

lmfao, Ramos in there as well wouldve been sweet

all our hot heads haha
halamadrid2