OT:what formation do you guys use in fifa? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

OT:what formation do you guys use in fifa?

+14
Freeza
Babun
ijomer
Mr Nick09
zaboer
daneq
♠Ace
FilipeFerreira
Turok_TTZ
Onyx
hrealmadrid
xabi
guest7
Ganso
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OT:what formation do you guys use in fifa? - Page 3 Empty Re: OT:what formation do you guys use in fifa?

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am

Playmakers don't really make a difference in FIFA 11 either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

OT:what formation do you guys use in fifa? - Page 3 Empty Re: OT:what formation do you guys use in fifa?

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am

mtfootball wrote:Playmakers don't really make a difference in FIFA 11 either.

u must be bad at making play then.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am

Not really. No one makes any decent runs on FIFA therefore playmakers are just like any other players. It's all about speed and strength. Any old average player can pass just as well as a top playmaker imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 am

Why not use özil on the central mid? in fifa ovr doesn't really matter only stats like physical attributes, or at least that is how i play my game

i am Vrabel on ps3 if anyone wants to add me bounce
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am

mtfootball wrote:Not really. No one makes any decent runs on FIFA therefore playmakers are just like any other players. It's all about speed and strength. Any old average player can pass just as well as a top playmaker imo.

do u involve through passing to force a 1v1 vs the keeper? sure anyone can do it but for a more likely successful pass instead of through ball intercepted by defense u need someone with good passing stats ala a playmaker. love ozil for this. his glorious 90 short passing stat creates alot of 1v1 for me. though usually i go for 1 2 passing to crack the defense

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 am

in fifa Aaron Lennon > 99,5% of all other players just because of his speed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am

Freeza wrote:in fifa Aaron Lennon > 99,5% of all other players just because of his speed

if u can defend and jocky well enough, arbeloa is more than capable of manhandling lennon.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

Yeh on counter-attacks I do, but I could probably pick the same pass with Khedira that I would with Ozil. In FIFA 12 they're making it so playmakers are more obvious.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 am

we shud discuss fifa tactics here while we discuss formation lol.

coming up with a crazy theory on fifa mechanics. slow defenders catching up on fast attackers? maybe its becuz the agility of that attacker is shit.

agility > acceleration > sprint speed = u usually if in the st position the defender wont catch up to u.

sprint speed> acceleration > agility = usually when doing a short burst run u outrun the defenders if however u make a turn or slow down the defender will catch u and dispossess accordingly.

acceleration> sprint speed > agility> defender will catch up to u if u run incorrectly*. for certain situations require certain ways of movement to not go off balanced and to avoid sharp drop of speed. three ways: move with analog or dpad, sprint button with movement, or dribble stick to push ball and do a short burst (can make ball go between opponent legs if done correctly or u go around and dumbfound the frakker).

tbc.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am

has anyone noticed how easy it is for an opponent to shrug off ronaldo?
yet when its messi hes like a solid force?

WHAT IS THIS LUDICROUS

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 am

Yeah whenever I see a tired puyol outrun a fully fit Ronaldo I'm like hmmmmm
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3