BAYERN_MUNICH
Sushi Master
BarrileteCosmico
rwo power
Divine Intervention
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cavani will defeat Bayern and massacre City Empty Cavani will defeat Bayern and massacre City

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:24

You heard here first! Germans attack, attack, attack against Italian walls. Eventually, they get frustrated, lose shape, one counter and bang! Cavani will be the banger against Munch. I think there's no need for deeper tactics against City. Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik will gangbang them at home. What to call them after, kebab or fish n' chips?

Last edited by Divine Intervention on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 10:54; edited 1 time in total
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Cavani will defeat Bayern and massacre City Empty Re: Cavani will defeat Bayern and massacre City

Post by rwo power Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:57

When I first read the title, I though "Hey, the transfer window isn't open anymore - and ManCity has already been massacred at the Allianz Arena." Razz

Well, I think you underestimate Bayern under Jupp Heynckes. He finally gave them defensive stability. And Bayern has Manuel Neuer now - Neuer is the veritable heir of the mighty Oliver Kahn and will keep just another clean sheet for the club.

As for finishing off ManCity - be my guest Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Cavani will defeat Bayern and massacre City Empty Re: Cavani will defeat Bayern and massacre City

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:58

I don't see it happening agaisnt Bayern. You need to look further than "they're a German team". A more accurate description would be "they're the most in form team of the moment". City has proved they are quite clueless in the CL, and I do expect Napoli to go through.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:01

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't see it happening agaisnt Bayern. You need to look further than "they're a German team". A more accurate description would be "they're the most in form team of the moment". City has proved they are quite clueless in the CL, and I do expect Napoli to go through.
Bayern didn't face a decent team with deadly finishers. City isn't a team and what forwards did they face? I didn't say we'll trash them, a 1-0 win is enough.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:01

I'll be happy with a draw.

Bayern don't attack, attack, attack anymore. That was under van Gaal. Napoli will be the one attacking since they're on their home ground. Bayern will soak up pressure and look for an opening.

That or some Godmez magic.

Bayern and Napoli go through. Villarreal to tikitaka City to death :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:02

rwo power wrote:When I first read the title, I though "Hey, the transfer window isn't open anymore - and ManCity has already been massacred at the Allianz Arena." Razz

Well, I think you underestimate Bayern under Jupp Heynckes. He finally gave them defensive stability. And Bayern has Manuel Neuer now - Neuer is the veritable heir of the mighty Oliver Kahn and will keep just another clean sheet for the club.

As for finishing off ManCity - be my guest Very Happy
I could say the same for you. You underestimate Napoli. I can't post links, search youtube for Cavani or Hamsik videos. If you still think we can't harm on counters afterwards..........
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:07

Napoli are the most dangerous of the group, IMO.

I could see Napoli raping city in the San Paolo, though. City to Europa league is a dream come true.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:09

Divine Intervention wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't see it happening agaisnt Bayern. You need to look further than "they're a German team". A more accurate description would be "they're the most in form team of the moment". City has proved they are quite clueless in the CL, and I do expect Napoli to go through.
Bayern didn't face a decent team with deadly finishers. City isn't a team and what forwards did they face?[...]

hm maybe Aguero,Dzeko,Nasri and Silva?

and i rate those a lot higher than Hamsik,Cavani,Lavezzi

Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:10; edited 1 time in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:09

Sushi Master wrote:Napoli are the most dangerous of the group, IMO.

I could see Napoli raping city in the San Paolo, though. City to Europa league is a dream come true.
Great minds think alike Twisted Evil
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:10

Sushi Master wrote:Napoli are the most dangerous of the group, IMO.

I am hoping for that day, City getting raped by Napoli :bow: .
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:10

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Bayern didn't face a decent team with deadly finishers. City isn't a team and what forwards did they face?[...]

hm maybe Aguero,Dzeko,Nasri and Silva?
I said a team not a bunch of overpaid primadonas.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:20

Divine Intervention wrote:I could say the same for you. You underestimate Napoli. I can't post links, search youtube for Cavani or Hamsik videos. If you still think we can't harm on counters afterwards..........
Well, we will see when the match is being played. I'll certainly be crossing my fingers for Manuel Neuer not to let any ball hit the inside of the German net. 1018 minutes no goal so far against Bayern - hopefully adding to that in Napoli.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:29

rwo power wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:I could say the same for you. You underestimate Napoli. I can't post links, search youtube for Cavani or Hamsik videos. If you still think we can't harm on counters afterwards..........
Well, we will see when the match is being played. I'll certainly be crossing my fingers for Manuel Neuer not to let any ball hit the inside of the German net. 1018 minutes no goal so far against Bayern - hopefully adding to that in Napoli.
Your German bias is incredible however I'm not the least bothered by your stance. You're from Germany and support a German club, sounds logical. I can't regard your opinion anything near objective though.

May I ask a question? Did you ever see Napoli play?
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:31

I hope the beat City but they ain't going to Munich and raping Bayern.

Just no.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:39

rwo power wrote:
Your German bias is incredible however I'm not the least bothered by your stance. You're from Germany and support a German club, sounds logical. I can't regard your opinion anything near objective though.

I think you need to take a chill pill dude. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:43

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I think you need to take a chill pill dude. Very Happy
Thanks but no thanks Laughing
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:44

izzy26 wrote:I hope the beat City but they ain't going to Munich and raping Bayern.

Just no.
What raping? Hit them on teh break once then park the bus. Doesn't qualify as raping but 3 points are 3 points.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:44

Gentlemen, please ignore this obvious troll.

Please.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:47

izzy26 wrote:I hope the beat City but they ain't going to Munich and raping Bayern.

Just no.
What raping? Hit them on teh break once then park the bus. Doesn't qualify as raping but 3 points are 3 points.

Fine then, spoil sport. Napoli are not going to conquer Bayern, probably beat City but nah not bayern.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:54

Does bayern still have that record of 0 goals conceded ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:57

RealGunner wrote:Does bayern still have that record of 0 goals conceded ?
1080 mins without a goal conceeded.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:57

Sushi Master wrote:
In domestic or Champion's league?
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:58

Sushi Master wrote:

use your common sense :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:59

Sushi Master wrote:
All competitions.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:01

32 goals scored 0 conceded in 12 matches i think ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next