Lex
RealGunner
SamuelJayC
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wenger-out protests planned Empty Wenger-out protests planned

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-fans-plan-anti-Arsene-Wenger-protest-article809750.html

Wenger out protest is planned for before the Sunderland home game next Sunday.

-

Personally, I find this a disgrace. NO ONE is immune from criticism, I believe in this more than anyone. But Wenger out protests? What the f*** is going on? This is the first time, THE FIRST TIME, in Wenger's era that we have started the season really poorly, so the 'fans' feel the need for such a protest to remove the man from his job in October.

I am very disappointed by these planned protests and know that the majority of the real Arsenal fans will agree with me.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Wenger-out protests planned Empty Re: Wenger-out protests planned

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Some responses to this news on twitter:

"Arsene out" banners. Disgusting. Show the man some respect for what he's done for your club. Every right on your opinion but show respect.

Anyone who is planning a 'Wenger Out' protest needs to take a deep breath. Be careful what you wish for.

It is absolutley sad & pathetic that we're treating our most successful manager like this
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm

disgraceful fans
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Wouldn't it be absolutely sumptuous if only five people showed up?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 pm

This is a really tough topic for me, something does need to change, while I would like Wenger to leave by his own accord in the future I don't want him to stay to the point he ruins the club. I think things do need to change in regards to transfers, defence and formations.
While I still have personal grudges at him for not purchasing Chamakh in January when Arshavin was playing CF, the January when he chose to stick with Almunia, when Vermaelen was out all last season and we had to watch Squillaci play when he could of purchased a CB. All these seasons we could of potentially won the EPL has he made a transfer.

I guess I want Wenger to leave on a high note not when he has overstayed to the point it has become detrimental to the club.

Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 pm

beginning of the end...not surprised this is happening to be honest
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 pm

wener out...... :facepalm: some fans just dont know shit about whats going on at the club....but that's part of the problem...the fans need answers, nobody actually really knows what's really going on at the club, the board need to speak.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:35 pm

while some of Wengers decisions have been wrong this is just retarded, even if we as real fans wanted Wenger out for the amount this man has brought to our club this should NEVER be the way to get him out

ushering him upstairs imo is the only way I would ever want to get Wenger out of the managerial seat
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:36 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:wener out...... :facepalm: some fans just dont know shit about whats going on at the club....but that's part of the problem...the fans need answers, nobody actually really knows what's really going on at the club, the board need to speak.

He won't leave so jam your hype but you can't blame them for doing this, the team looks really poor.

We look like relegation candidates Crying or Very sad
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Every club needs these kind of fans.

The board will not take long naps after this.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:54 pm

highburied wrote:Every club needs these kind of fans.

The board will not take long naps after this.
Gonna have to agree.

Every club has asshole fans, and it's not like Wenger is bigger than the club. Really, the whole board needs a huge kick in the ass.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Its too soon to kick him just now, he really deserve another season to make things right and i am sure he will do it. But if he doesnt then its really time for changes. I really like his tactics and everything except his tranfers policy. He really needs to change his transfer policy and get us some WC players as we are losing our best players.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm not that disturbed about this, ofcourse i don't want Wenger out - but if we don't qualify for CHL at the end of the season THEN i'll be okay with Wenger out...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Disgusted. That's all I can say.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

ejj guys !! does it means ..if wenger leaves..another boss tongue must lead arsenal...well i guess that fans ........! also ,You're my best fans Razz

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

boss wrote:ejj guys !! does it means ..if wenger leaves..another boss tongue must lead arsenal...well i guess that fans ........! also ,You're my best fans Razz
You can lead Arsenal, but on the condition and you bring in Shaqiri to replace Arshavin.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm

boss wrote:ejj guys !! does it means ..if wenger leaves..another boss tongue must lead arsenal...well i guess that fans ........! also ,You're my best fans Razz

Cana, Xhaka, Shaqiri - IN
Vermaelen, Wilshere, Walcott - OUT

GET THE F' IN!!!!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:04 pm

djoe26 wrote:Its too soon to kick him just now, he really deserve another season to make things right and i am sure he will do it. But if he doesnt then its really time for changes. I really like his tactics and everything except his tranfers policy. He really needs to change his transfer policy and get us some WC players as we are losing our best players.

The board always make money available for Wenger but he never wants to spend it saying let this team grow blah blah it's important we grown as a team and when he wants to spend it he is always going bargain hunting.

The board can't question his way of doing things because he is a well respected manager and has been at the club for 14 years and has won things so they just let him doing his thing.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I really don't find it as disgraceful or as disrespectful as some are making it out to be. It is within the rights of the fans to peacefully protest against their club, after all, and that banner is hardly offensive to anyone.

The problem I have with it is the timing. We've only played seven games in the league. Yes, our start has been awful but one would expect things to get better. This sort of fan discord wouldn't really be helpful in the team trying to regain their form and confidence.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:23 pm

@Sushi..of course mate..Shaqiri must join asn with or without ..!

@urbanPlisi ! u can't even imagine what .................................!
@urbanRoots : I just have 2 say: I never ever noticed that i wan't :Vermaelen,Wilshere ,Walcott OUT pls do not !!!

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I do feel bad for Wenger but something has to be done, we have been broken half. I dont think this protest is aim at Wenger they just want to take their anger out on a person who is in charge of Arsenal.

Wenger has to get the fans love back again, start winning and get ride of all useless players and buy quality *bleep* players, the fans deserve it.

To me this protest is to show the management the fans wont stand for this embarrassment of the season. We will lose our best players year after year unless Wenger and the board start to spend and bring in quality players. We have to start paying our players wages just like other big teams.

I cant really hate the people for this, I am not the one who lives in London and paying crazy prices for tickets and in returned getting nothing back.

If we lose to Sunderland, someone needs to get fired. I am at a point where I dont care anymore, who goes and who stays, but Wenger should be the last person to leave.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I do feel bad for Wenger but something has to be done, we have been broken half. I dont think this protest is aim at Wenger they just want to take their anger out on a person who is in charge of Arsenal.

Wenger has to get the fans love back again, start winning and get ride of all useless players and buy quality *bleep* players, the fans deserve it.

To me this protest is to show the management the fans wont stand for this embarrassment of the season. We will lose our best players year after year unless Wenger and the board start to spend and bring in quality players. We have to start paying our players just like other teams.

I cant really hate the people for this, I am not the one who lives in London and paying crazy prices for tickets and in returned getting nothing back.

If we lose to Sunderland, someone needs to get fired. I am at a point where I dont care anymore, who goes and who stays, but Wenger should be the last person to leave.

well said but we are in this mess because of Wenger and the board, Wenger is not completely innocent in all this.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:34 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:I do feel bad for Wenger but something has to be done, we have been broken half. I dont think this protest is aim at Wenger they just want to take their anger out on a person who is in charge of Arsenal.

To me this protest is to show the management the fans wont stand for this embarrassment of the season. We will lose our best players year after year unless Wenger and the board start to spend and bring in quality players. We have to start paying our players just like other teams.

well said but we are in this mess because of Wenger and the board, Wenger is not completely innocent in all this.

The board keeps saying there is money for Wenger to spend and all we do is sell more players WTF? what if we only lost to united 4-1 and not 8-2 lol our only buy would have been Gervinho. :facepalm:

We almost sold half our starting line up and all we heard was wenger saying we have a big squad lol. I know Wenger loves Arsenal, but I think he is one of the most stubborn mangers ever.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 pm

One word: Childish. Let the goddamn season finish before ousting Wenger (if justified, that is.)
Fenris
Fenris
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:34 am

boss wrote:@Sushi..of course mate..Shaqiri must join asn with or without ..!

@urbanPlisi ! u can't even imagine what .................................!
@urbanRoots : I just have 2 say: I never ever noticed that i wan't :Vermaelen,Wilshere ,Walcott OUT pls do not !!!

I was joking my Albanian friend, i don't think any Arsenal fan would want any of them out Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum