Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match

5 posters

Go down

Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match Empty Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match

Post by anouarjuve Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match 139185743

Alarm bells ringing for midfielder Claudio Marchisio after collided with the player Altouri and suffered an injury and came out on the track yesterday during the meeting against Serbia According to the medical adviser for the team Azzurri Professor Enrico Castellacci that the player may recover before the challenge on Tuesday against Northern Ireland and the cycle Marchisio said he feels in good condition and that he assured the His position may be available to Ireland and thus the news will be good Aadil for Juventus, who would either go to Verona on 16 October and therefore it can Conte rely on the young prince has said Castellacci: "By viewing the clinical Marchisio seems to have improved, and the player was injured ankle after a collision He felt pain but now the best and hope that a player is available on Tuesday, Pescara has worked at the gym today and tomorrow will be available with the group as it improves significantly has achieved significant progress and we will watch for the day "
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match Empty Re: Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match

Post by Mp4krJuventino Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm

I hope he doesn't play this game. I want him at 100% for Chievo and not there being a chance of him hurting himself even worse.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match Empty Re: Marchisio can be avaible for Ireland match

Post by Luca Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Better let him and other Juventus players rest please.
I would like to see Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio on the bench for starters.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 pm

It's great having most of the Juve squad make up most of the National squad but it's a bit of a drawback when it comes to international breaks in the season time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:I hope he doesn't play this game. I want him at 100% for Chievo and not there being a chance of him hurting himself even worse.
agree with you priority is for his national team.... but they are already qualified Wink
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Great, I'm stuch watching Nocerino
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down