Tardelli to Journal: "I see myself in Marchisio, we have something in common, careful to say Count Udinese, but on Calciopoli ..."

Go down

Tardelli to Journal: "I see myself in Marchisio, we have something in common, careful to say Count Udinese, but on Calciopoli ..."  Empty Tardelli to Journal: "I see myself in Marchisio, we have something in common, careful to say Count Udinese, but on Calciopoli ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 am

In an interview with Luca Calamai signing of Juventus and Marco Tardelli talk of his possible successor, Claudio Marchisio.

On Marchisio: "It is true, we have something in common, in terms of technique and fitness. A few years ago I ran too much and I was skinny like him. But no comparisons, let quiet this talent. Marchisio I hope to win trophies and badges and enter the history of Juventus. "

Scudetto on the fight: "Juventus is the euphoria, it is normal. Juve can win the Scudetto. Do not play in Europe is a great advantage: better prepare the games, you have less accidents, you can work on individual helping them to grow. The Championship has just started but I see monsters out there. Inter and AC Milan and Napoli are in confusion can be distracted by the Champions. You know what I say? My friend Earl advise you not to lose sight of Udinese. Shut up, shut up is there in front without the phenomenon Sanchez. Woe to not take seriously the jewel created by the Pozzo family. "

Count On, "Conte is a good coach, but must be left free to develop his ideas. Well, Juve has to believe his eyes closed in his work, has to trust. Antonio has shown in group value of" Juventus ". It normal for this blast from the past has been revived as Buffon and Chiellini samples. People who know what it means to be Juventus. Count is a practical man. After 2 to 0 against Milan was almost overwhelmed with happiness. But a moment later he had already found the right balance. The race is long. And everyone inside the locker room are aware of Juventus. But the trimmed 2-0 to AC Milan is a clear message that Buffon and his companions were sent to the league. Some victories have a special value. "

Andrea Agnelli and Calciopoli: "The return of a lamb to the presidency is decisive. The world needed this black and white signal. I do not understand, the battle of Calciopoli. Calciopoli Continue to talk about is a defeat for all. Since I want to win the Scudetto Juventus 2011-12 ".

Pirlo and new acquisitions: "The secret of this new Juve Pirlo, bought euros to zero, Pirlo is a champion that makes the difference. He is the true leader of the team having never need to raise their voice. The true champions are made well. Important then also the arrival of Vucinic. The Juventus team, to make the leap, he needed players of international merit. Vucinic is one of them. And, careful, carousel first tip can also get high the scorer. Vidal, is strong, but it can become even stronger. It seems that a life in the Juventus games, but came only a few months. It means that his head is right. "

The new stadium: "That is two or three points. He gave a sense of belonging to the world Juve"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down