Napoli Appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli Appreciation thread

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 am

Baresi, Maggio is just better. Enough with your lame excuses

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:10 am

Lionel Messi wrote:OP :facepalm: Says they've impressed him and that they are title challengers without even watching the game, how do you know that?

Not only that, he said he went and looked up the players on Napoli's team and realized they were very good and title contenders. So to sum it up, he made this thread after not watching the game and 1 minute before it he didn't even know who was on there team.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 am

baresi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:ABATE FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU NOW!?!?!??!?!?!??!

FORZA MAGGIO !
Man can you see the difference between them, Maggio is a box to box RB, while Abate is just a box RB.

LOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 am

Maggio is a BEAST! but i dont know if i can really label him as a RB,even Napoli labels him as a MF(3-4-3)!he does everything he is more important to Napoli than Cavani in my eyes! when their attacking defending ,counter attacking he is there!He definitely is Azzuri starter;however,i think Abate should be his backup !
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 am

I still don't think Napoli will finish in the top 3 come the end of the season.They may have won tonight but they were lucky *thanks to that stupid ref* I watched them last week at home to Fiorentina and they looked very average and that was with Cavani in the team they should've lost by a few goals really and Chievo beat them the week before that ....
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ramenrider Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:04 am

here what you should do: download the match, watch the first 41mins before Obi sent off and get back here again. (thank god i'm chilled after a rough sleep, otherwise a lot of *bleep* will be given in this post)
ramenrider
ramenrider
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:13 am

here's a fun fact: gianluca rocchi has officiated 11 inter matches, given a red to inter in 7 of them and also sent off mancini, mourinho, and ranieri.

luciano moggi's pockets run deep
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Baresi, Maggio is just better. Enough with your lame excuses

Apparently Prandelli feels the same way... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:38 am

Abate doesn't deserve this. Maggio is good, but you also know what Maggio is? 29.

It's just getting annoying now. Who was Cavani two years ago? Did anyone here think he would be who he is now? Who will Abate be in two years... can any of you actually answer that? 3 years? 4 years? He still has a long way to go.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Campione d'Europa - 7 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:ABATE FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU NOW!?!?!??!?!?!??!

FORZA MAGGIO !

What does Maggio playing well have to do with Abate?

Where are the Milan fans? You will see them after Milan eat Juve. Lucky Abate is injured...

Campione d'Europa - 7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Campione d'Europa - 7 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 am

zarola wrote:Abate doesn't deserve this. Maggio is good, but you also know what Maggio is? 29.

It's just getting annoying now. Who was Cavani two years ago? Did anyone here think he would be who he is now? Who will Abate be in two years... can any of you actually answer that? 3 years? 4 years? He still has a long way to go.

Very wise opinion.

Campione d'Europa - 7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Campione d'Europa - 7 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 am

Napoli went away to City who were the most in from team in the world at the time and closed them down brilliantly playing on defensive solidaity and hoping their quick counter attacks through Hamsik and Lavezzi would get them the goal, and it did. They came away with their heads held high and a point in the bag.

They then welcomed the reining Italian champions who they dismantled with their midfield strength, technicality and speed. Milan were left reeling. 3-1 was a fair scoreline and maybe even saves the 18 time champions some blushes. It could have been worse.

Next in the Champions League, Villareal paid a visit to their sacred stadium and left with their tails between their legs. They, just like Milan, had been outplayed by this brilliant side.

Now this. They go to the San Siro to face an Inter who have won a couple of games recently and with a new coach looks much stronger and dismantle them. Sure, the referee was a huge help, but the quality of Mazzari's side was there for all to see.

What more do they have to do to get some respect? They are Scudetto challengers and with one or two more signings next summer, they could become one of the strongest in Europe.

Campione d'Europa - 7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 am

zarola wrote:Abate doesn't deserve this. Maggio is good, but you also know what Maggio is? 29.

Maggio for Euro Abate for WC Cool

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 am

Napoli has now beat Inter and AC Milan and look strong in the UCL

Respect
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 am

LET US SEE IF THE OP WILL SAY THE SAME. and be in same "Appreciation" mood WHEN NAPOLI TEARS BAYERN APART. i bet not

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 am

and a tip for next time. watch the full game, instead of a highlights of 2-3 minutes before declaring a team or player the greatest....its like those people watching a youtube highlight of maradona and instantly thinking he was the greatest ever.

tis thread<MONKEY FACEPALM

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

red&amp;blacklegion wrote:Maggio is a BEAST! but i dont know if i can really label him as a RB,even Napoli labels him as a MF(3-4-3)!he does everything he is more important to Napoli than Cavani in my eyes! when their attacking defending ,counter attacking he is there!He definitely is Azzuri starter;however,i think Abate should be his backup !

Maggio is simply RWB ... he is like Zambrotta he can be converted from winger to back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

The 3-0 is more about Inter being a crappy team this year than Napoli being great. Forlan has been absolutely horrible, and so has his team mates. There is no idea of what to do on the pitch, and everything is going way to slow with the build up play. I am not saying this as a hater, but how on earth are Inter not gonna get destroyed in the CL this season? Sad to see such a great team collapse after a world class coach left. This is perhaps what will happen to Manu when Ferguson leaves.

The way Stankovic hunted down Maggio on several occasions was just sad.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:04 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:and a tip for next time. watch the full game, instead of a highlights of 2-3 minutes before declaring a team or player the greatest....its like those people watching a youtube highlight of maradona and instantly thinking he was the greatest ever.

tis thread<MONKEY FACEPALM

You suck Monkey Balls.

First of all I will like to say You guys are all hating on Napoli for no reason only because they are winning

Secondly Napoli will not destroy Bayern, they are not up to that level yet.

Lastly I don't have to watch all the matches in the world to know if a team is good or not, Inter fans are just complaining and crying like rocka bye babies like every losers will do.

What the hell.? blame the referee for 3:0 loss thats just stupid, if it was 1:0 or 2:1 thats is understandable, I mean 3:0 just show Napoli is a class team.

No one can deny that Christian Maggio goal was magic, now what are you going to do? blame it on referee because Nagatomo nuts fell off...?

and where they *bleep* was Inter defense when hamsik raped Ceaser(his been very terrible) for the last goal.?

Just to make thing clear they destroyed Inter and stop trying to cover it up and act as if this thread is lame, I dont watch Seria A but I follow all top leagues, You don't expect me to watch all the matches in the world, come on man, I've got a life.

I've always know that Napoli is a good team but is just one of those things that you know it but you haven't look into it properly, I've always know that Hamsik, Maggio, Lavezzi, Inler all plays for Napoli, I knew when Dossena transferred from Liverpool to Napoli.

So stop acting as if I dont know much about Napoli, I've always had in the side of my mind that they are a good team but Is just one of those things that You don't put your mind into 100% and thats what I did yesterday, I researched about them, find out about all their players, tactics, depth, line up and such and such and thats when I realise that they are better than I tought.

With that said, You better appreciate Napoli and stop trying to cover up, like Boban Said inter always try to exaggerate ref issues.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Where was Inter defense?

I dunno, maybe coz Inter was man down and goal down COZ OF THE REF so they had to push up thus exposing the defense.

You didnt whatched the game so you dont know it was completly diffrent game before and after the red/penalty. Ref changed the whole game.

Dude seriously, commenting the game based on what you saw in 3m highlights, here is like 20th facepalm you got for this thread :facepalm:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

CroInter wrote:Where was Inter defense?

I dunno, maybe coz Inter was man down and goal down COZ OF THE REF so they had to push up thus exposing the defense.

You didnt whatched the game so you dont know it was completly diffrent game before and after the red/penalty. Ref changed the whole game.

Dude seriously, commenting the game based on what you saw in 3m highlights, here is like 20th facepalm you got for this thread :facepalm:

Since you watched the game you should know. Both those goals could have easily happened if you were with 11 men. It wasn't because you were forced to keep a high defensive line, it's because your whole team was more static than a brick wall. No movement what so ever and they let Maggio and Hamsik right on through with no opposition. Your team's embarrassment was because of the way they handled the game after they went a man down , instead of complaining and failing at their roles they should have proven that Inter have a good mentality and can handle themselves in tough situations.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:

Since you watched the game you should know. Both those goals could have easily happened if you were with 11 men. It wasn't because you were forced to keep a high defensive line, it's because your whole team was more static than a brick wall. No movement what so ever and they let Maggio and Hamsik right on through with no opposition. Your team's embarrassment was because of the way they handled the game after they went a man down , instead of complaining and failing at their roles they should have proven that Inter have a good mentality and can handle themselves in tough situations.

i said something similar and got called bias there own captain zanetti was acting disrespectful...julio ceasar acting like an animal headbutting the ref...should have got a red....the inter under mourinho would have never been such sore losers they lost their mentality in the snap of a finger.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:12 pm

nichabr wrote:
Mp4krJuventino wrote:

i said something similar and got called bias there own captain zanetti was acting disrespectful...julio ceasar acting like an animal headbutting the ref...should have got a red....the inter under mourinho would have never been such sore losers they lost their mentality in the snap of a finger.

Zanetti was acting just like any other captain would do with such a criminal of a ref.

Julio Cesar headbutting the ref? Why are you making stuff up? Evidence?

Inter under Mou would never act like that?
mourinho was never a sore loser? Are you serious? Guy is a fkn king of bitching.

And about being biased, Juve and Milan fans shiting on Inter, what a surprise, no?

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:28 pm

No need for all the butt hurt here.

The first half was an even affair with Inter slightly having an edge. The ref unfairly called for a penalty and Napoli scored. The second half Inter played with 10 men an got two goals.

Fact is, Napoli completely dominated the second half, and being one man down is not an excuse to lose your balls. It is not like Napoli were the ref, crying over mistakes is really loser-like mentality. Fraking move on.

It was one game, and both teams have the rest of the season to compete. Blaming the ref, regardless of his mistakes is BS.

On that note, video technology needs to be introduced to the game ASAP if just to stop all the butthurt going on.

@Cro, remember what I said about ref resorting to their judgment in heated situations about Pato's shove. If the ref did not do that in this game, you might have had Ceasar and Zanetti sent off after the ref's initial frak up.

@Nichbar, so you expect someone to act all cool whne being treated unfairly. Remember Gattuso's headbutt in the Spurs match and Pato's shove in the Napoli match, get your head out of your ass and smell reality.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:No need for all the butt hurt here.

The first half was an even affair with Inter slightly having an edge. The ref unfairly called for a penalty and Napoli scored. The second half Inter played with 10 men an got two goals.

Fact is, Napoli completely dominated the second half, and being one man down is not an excuse to lose your balls. It is not like Napoli were the ref, crying over mistakes is really loser-like mentality. Fraking move on.

It was one game, and both teams have the rest of the season to compete. Blaming the ref, regardless of his mistakes is BS.

On that note, video technology needs to be introduced to the game ASAP if just to stop all the butthurt going on.

@Cro, remember what I said about ref resorting to their judgment in heated situations about Pato's shove. If the ref did not do that in this game, you might have had Ceasar and Zanetti sent off after the ref's initial frak up.

@Nichbar, so you expect someone to act all cool whne being treated unfairly. Remember Gattuso's headbutt in the Spurs match and Pato's shove in the Napoli match, get your head out of your ass and smell reality.

Not sure if we watched the same first half, but Inter ran Napoli off the pitch, we would've carried that into the second half but thanks to that scumbag Rocchi that never came to be.

Worse refereeing than Barca VS Chelsea, Italia vs Korea, Espania vs Korea.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Lol nothing tops italy/spain vs korea
zarola
zarola
First Team