Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title

5 posters

Go down

Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title Empty Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

The former Napoli and Chelsea man has advised the Turin side to sign the Manchester City forward, as he feels the Argentine could make the difference in Italy's top flight

The Argentina international is desperate to leave the Premier League side and made the headlines for all the wrong reasons on Tuesday when he refused to come off the bench during his side's 2-0 Champions League loss against Bayern Munich.

Tevez's actions have only further fuelled speculation that he could be on his way to Italy, and Zola feels the attacker would be a perfect fit for Juventus.

"I like the way [head coach Antonio] Conte is trying to get Juventus to play. He is a tough and straightforward guy, and so is Tevez," Zola told Tuttosport.

"The team that buys Tevez is doing a good piece of business. Someone like him can make a difference in a balanced league like the Italian. If someone can make a team champions, it is Tevez."

The 27-year-old has a contract with Manchester City until the summer of 2014 and would still prove to be a costly purchase.

Juventus currently sit top of Serie A with eight points from four games and hope to extend their unbeaten run going into Sunday's clash with AC Milan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title Empty Re: Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title

Post by Juventino89 Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:37 pm

He would be great but we have to many strikers. He comes matri/quag/vucini will have to leave
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title Empty Re: Zola: Carlos Tevez could bring Juventus Serie A title

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Gianfranco Zola advises Juventus to make a January bid for Manchester City rebel Carlos Tevez. “He can be decisive for the Scudetto.”
The striker is on the market after refusing to come off the bench during the 2-0 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich, infuriating manager Roberto Mancini.

“I have to say, whoever buys Carlos is getting a bargain. I like Juventus, as Antonio Conte is tough and trying to give his men a new style of play. If he had Tevez as well...” Zola told Tuttosport.

“I cannot say if the split with Mancini is definitive. It’s true great champions want to play all the time and feel they are in the spotlight. Tevez is now, partly through his own doing, no longer untouchable at City.

“Carlos has character and I think that arriving at a new club in January he could already be decisive for the Scudetto race. Someone like him can make the difference in a balanced League like Serie A and would give further lustre.

“To be back at the top our football needs world class players and Tevez fits the bill.”

Other Serie A sides interested in the Argentine include Inter and Milan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 pm

If he were to come around cca. 20m and lower his wages(like he wanted to do in summer for Inter) he would be a good buy for anyone, even better if he were to come on loan in Jan....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 pm

CroInter wrote:If he were to come around cca. 20m and lower his wages(like he wanted to do in summer for Inter) he would be a good buy for anyone, even better if he were to come on loan in Jan....

lol he was close because it was swap with Snijder not because u offered money about him even his agent confirmed

nter and Manchester City were in negotiations to exchange Carlos Tevez with Wesley Sneijder, reveals the Argentine’s agent.
There had been many reports of this deal in the works over the summer, but nothing ever came of them.

“The Nerazzurri tried to set up an exchange between Tevez and Sneijder, but the negotiations were not remotely simple,” Kia Joorobchian told De Telegraaf.

“The talks collapsed completely once the Citizens signed Samir Nasri.”

Inter are now resuming their interest in Tevez, who will be available in January for a cut-price fee due to his problems at Man City.

The striker refused to come off the bench in the 2-0 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich this week and has been suspended for two weeks by his club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:If he were to come around cca. 20m and lower his wages(like he wanted to do in summer for Inter) he would be a good buy for anyone, even better if he were to come on loan in Jan....

lol he was close because it was swap with Snijder not because u offered money about him even his agent confirmed

nter and Manchester City were in negotiations to exchange Carlos Tevez with Wesley Sneijder, reveals the Argentine’s agent.
There had been many reports of this deal in the works over the summer, but nothing ever came of them.

“The Nerazzurri tried to set up an exchange between Tevez and Sneijder, but the negotiations were not remotely simple,” Kia Joorobchian told De Telegraaf.

Inter are now resuming their interest in Tevez, who will be available in January for a cut-price fee due to his problems at Man City.

The striker refused to come off the bench in the 2-0 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich this week and has been suspended for two weeks by his club.

I didnt say Inter offered any money, i jsut said there were mayn reports that he is willing to lower his wages so he can run away from city and come to Inter.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:18 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I didnt say Inter offered any money, i jsut said there were mayn reports that he is willing to lower his wages so he can run away from city and come to Inter.

oh my bad than Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm

i dont like him.he rejected to come as a sub.thats a completely unprofessional action.

i dont think this guy can help a team.he is good but he is too arrogant and his actions lately are crazy.

if inter wants him.can take him.dont care
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Tevez is a good buy...
He knows how to find the goal...
I could see him & Quag. starting..
Get him & a defender
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down