Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree?

+6
white_star
Magricos
Arquitecto
Le Samourai
Swanhends
The BoyWonder
10 posters

Go down

Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree? Empty Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree?

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 pm

and the spanish teams success on europa league which no other league except the german and spanish consider worthy of something.

I think Serie A is the second strongest league in Europe very close to the English one. In a few years Italy might become the best again with teams getting new stadia, etc.

just look the last few years Italy always send different teams in the CL with the likes of Napoli and Fiorentina takking europe by storm despite inexperience and not so much financial strenght compared to english ones

great night for italian football, hopefully milan will top it off tommorow night as expected.

forza calcio. the greatest league in the universe. STILL:

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree? Empty Re: Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree?

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 pm

I predict good things in this threads future :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree? Empty Re: Serie A is stronger than La Liga, anyone disagree?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 pm

I think this thread is gonna be fun Very Happy , especially if cyberman comes Very Happy, or maybe Gil Very Happy, or maybe goonerjay Very Happy, or even alex or crimson Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Sigh.......................................

Huntsman 2.0 ( marijuana version)
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Can I do your girlfriend TheBoyWander ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Ban this fool. Go do something better with your time aside from trolling.

Please, no one respond to this drivel.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Twisted Evil

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:09 pm

why u dissin my argument?

if napoli was in la liga they would be cl contestant each season or if they were in budesliga dey would be bayern's main rival for the title.

napoli did destroy man city in engladn, despite not winning and should have won if not for a incredible freekick which saved city. and milan got 2-2 vs current champion team of europe in barcelona. how many teams can get 2-2 in camp nou dese days?

the last few years italian teams have completely dominated the spanish ones. i am talkin about roma, milan, and juve destroying madrid, and inter also destroying barca the last they played each other. also look how madrid barca beat spanish teams 5-0 6-0 almost every 2nd game, and yet in cl they rarely win that big if ever....

Last edited by The BoyWonder on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Cool story bro!!

O and in before the lock!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:11 pm

boywonder-annoying, they havent done jacks### to be better, Villareal is Spain's 5/6 team, Napoli's 4/5, plus with all these problems it was predicted. I can see Valencia screwing this Napoli team
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:why u dissin my argument?

if napoli was in la liga they would be cl contestant each season or if they were in budesliga dey would be bayern's main rival for the title.

napoli did destroy man city in engladn, despite not winning and milan got 2-2 vs current champion team of europe in barcelona. how many teams can get 2-2 in camp nou dese days?

the last few years italian teams have completely dominated the spanish ones. i am talkin about roma, milan, and juve destroying madrid, and inter also destroying barca the last they played each other.

Betis.

Last paragraph...........cool story.Roma,Millan and Juve and would probably be considered a decent draw in champions leauge this year.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:

napoli did destroy man city in engladn, despite not winning and milan got 2-2 vs current champion team of europe in barcelona. how many teams can get 2-2 in camp nou dese days?

the last few years italian teams have completely dominated the spanish ones. i am talkin about roma, milan, and juve destroying madrid, and inter also destroying barca the last they played each other.

Betis.

Last paragraph...........cool story.Roma,Millan and Juve and would probably be considered a decent draw in champions leauge this year.

Are you actually responding to this idiot.

Get the clue. He's a troll
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Villareal is shit this season can't you see that?? I'm not a barca fan boy but Milan got lucky in the draw barca had chances to put the game away and didn't!! Don't overate seria a teams after two games!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 pm

How are the two chicks boywonder? You still having the threesomes?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Betis.

i am not an idiot and definitely not a troll. ur insulting a poster and thus breaking one of the forum regulations. i am going to report u.

if can't come up with better argument than ''ur an idiot'' i suggest u leave this debate alone. thank you

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Betis.

i am not an idiot and definitely not a troll. ur insulting a poster and thus breaking one of the forum regulations. i am going to report u.

if can't come up with better argument than ''ur an idiot'' i suggest u leave this debate alone. thank you

Why won't you respond? I'm your biggest fan ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Serie A :bow: :bow: :bow:

Boy Wonder :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited by The Fonz on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

jibers.....I realized where TBW gets his threesome ideas from.

Two and a half men episode where Alan takes boner pills and jerks off basically everywhere, while Charlie is dating a 47 year old woman who has a gorgeous, bisexual, 20 year old girl

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Sepi wrote:jibers.....I realized where TBW gets his threesome ideas from.

Two and a half men episode where Alan takes boner pills and jerks off basically everywhere, while Charlie is dating a 47 year old woman who has a gorgeous, bisexual, 20 year old girl

Laughing

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 am

Arquitecto wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Betis.

Lol , why state the obvious.

But I felt the need to respond since betis drew 2-2 with barca like 2 weeks ago.Plus Huntsman is banned , someone has to carry the torch for a while.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:09 am

But to be fair, Villareal really has gone to the dogs haven't they. Watching Villareal games in La Liga, one can tell they would be the whopping boys of this group which honestly saddens me a bit. Sorry, a lot actually.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum