Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
JAY-Z
Patrick Bateman
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Parma  - AS Roma Empty Parma - AS Roma

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 am

Parma away next lads.I honestly can't see us getting a win here even though we have a great record against them at the Tardini..

I'd like to see this lineup..

---------------------------------------Curci---------------------------------------

Cicinho---------------------Kjaer-------------------Burdisso------------------Angel

-------------------------------------DDR------------------------------------------

---------------------Gago------------------------------Pjanic----------------------

----------Borini---------------------Totti---------------------Bojan/Borriello--------

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Parma  - AS Roma Empty Re: Parma - AS Roma

Post by JAY-Z Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 am

Osvaldo will start, again.

I really, REALLY hope that either Cicinho/Rosi/Casseti will be our right back this match, Perrota dont provide any help in the attack.

And yes, I agree that Borini should start.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:19 am

Borini has to start. The guy has proven us all that he's been the best striker(in form) currently.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 am

metinsk wrote:Osvaldo will start, again.

I really, REALLY hope that either Cicinho/Rosi/Casseti will be our right back this match, Perrota dont provide any help in the attack.

And yes, I agree that Borini should start.

Well he shouldn't,he doesn't deserve to start imo.I don't care if he scored the last night either.Other than that tap in he done nothing all game but throw his hands up the air complaining and not to mention missing that free header that would've won the game at the death..... :facepalm:

I'd like to see Bojan get a chance I think him with his pace could cause Parma some problems.......
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 am

Agreed with everyone one. Although I understand Enrique's intention with Perotta in RB for the fullback to push more in attack more, it was a good try, but it didn't work out so good, even defensively pretty shaky.

Sadly, Osvaldo will start again, as he did score last game. At least we know he can score, but hopefully one of them will be benched, either Borriello or Osvaldo.

I do agree with Camu, Borini is most fit right now, as rightly so deserves a starting role for the moment. Borini on the pitch, gives us the extra edge, and momentum when it comes to goal scoring chances.

Formation is perfect, but maybe Pizaro for Gago?
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 am

Parma  - AS Roma Snz1c9
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 am

romanista99 wrote:Agreed with everyone one. Although I understand Enrique's intention with Perotta in RB for the fullback to push more in attack more, it was a good try, but it didn't work out so good, even defensively pretty shaky.

Sadly, Osvaldo will start again, as he did score last game. At least we know he can score, but hopefully one of them will be benched, either Borriello or Osvaldo.

I do agree with Camu, Borini is most fit right now, as rightly so deserves a starting role for the moment. Borini on the pitch, gives us the extra edge, and momentum when it comes to goal scoring chances.

Formation is perfect, but maybe Pizaro for Gago?

The reason I put Gago in there is because I would like him to start a game to see how he plays he showed the last night that he has no problems picking out a pass and another great factor about him is that he'll press the opposition,unlike Pizarro who is pretty useless without the ball.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am

The Fonz wrote:The reason I put Gago in there is because I would like him to start a game to see how he plays he showed the last night that he has no problems picking out a pass and another great factor about him is that he'll press the opposition,unlike Pizarro who is pretty useless without the ball.

Oh yes indeed, he deserves a chance to start and to prove himself. The reason why I admire our midfield, is because we got many options for it, and both starting and depth are quality. Gago would be a good way to see how our midfield will work out with him. Perotta should get some rest in the mean time. Well Pizaro is a good ball winning midfielder, but I understand what you mean on his display sometimes as I wonder if he's actually playing or not. I'm not quite certain, but can Gago play as a deep lying playmaker? If I recall correctly against, I think Inter, don't remember, my apologies, but at one certain point, LE decided to use De Rossi as a deep lying playmaker, which was odd as De Rossi is not the type to do so, but he can forful any role in the center. If Gago does pertain those qualities, then I'd try him out like that, as it is very essential to have in to gain more ball possesion and to improve our style.

Camu, thanks for sharing a probale formation. To me it looks realistic and very good. I have my doubts currently with Bojan, but I'd like to see him play rather than Osvaldo and Borriello, but that's just me. Fullbacks, if used, finally used correctly. Lobont in goal of course and Perotta should be the one starting as well.

Last edited by romanista99 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am

galloppa Parma  - AS Roma 914411

i think this is our most "functional" XI so far, consisting of our best performing players

Stekelenburg
Rosi Burdisso Kjaer Angel
Gago
Pizarro DeRossi
Borriello Totti Borini

i love pjanic, but he's got no work rate to be a central midfielder. LE's tactics don't suit him well

LE probably won't play the above XI though. ozzy and perrotta will probably start
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:43 am

Great line up there schinx. Gago as the deep lying playmaker should do the trick for tommorow's game if I would decide the line up. I love Pjanic too, but I don't think he's not good enough for our style of play, or else LE wouldn't of asked for him and Sabatini wouldn't of gone for him. It's either between Borriello and Osvaldo in Bojan's position and Gago for Perotta as Cam showed in his probable. I believe the last one he posted, came out pretty much what the media assumed.
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 am

romanista99 wrote:Great line up there schinx. Gago as the deep lying playmaker should do the trick for tommorow's game if I would decide the line up. I love Pjanic too, but I don't think he's not good enough for our style of play, or else LE wouldn't of asked for him and Sabatini wouldn't of gone for him. It's either between Borriello and Osvaldo in Bojan's position and Gago for Perotta as Cam showed in his probable. I believe the last one he posted, came out pretty much what the media assumed.

pjanic's our 2nd best player, after de rossi, IMO. but LE's formation doesn't suit him. pjanic plays as the trequartista in a diamond or pentagon midfield. he doesn't play in a double fulcrum. he's very similar to sneijder

but in the end, i highly doubt gago will start in the busquets position. LE has his favorites and playing gago means leaving perrotta on the bench
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 pm

stop Giovinco stop parma its as simple as that..

i think we should win the midfield and then its all on totti how he links up the two guys up ahead who are likely to be osvaldo and bojan or borriello.. borini may be as a sub coz if luis enrique plays him then i think its a big risk cos if borini shines its all well and good but if he doesnt then its a big problem cos its luis enrique's a** which is on the line not borini's..

----------curci---------

casetti---kjaer---burdisso---angel

-----pizzaro----ddr---pjanic-----

borriello---totti---its gonna be osvaldo again lol

we should win this match, i think a 2-1 victory should be in the grasp.

p.s.-- CARLO COME BACK HOME plzz
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 pm

i'm gonna go for a draw. i dont think we'll win the midfield if it's pizarro-pjanic again. de rossi will drop too deep and won't be a midfielder anymore. i mean we'll still dominate possession of course, but we won't be in control of the game
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Totti to score on Sunday. Our 2 goals make me cry, Novara eclipsed our goal total last game vs Inter alone...

I wanna see...

------------------Lobont-----------------
Rosi--------Kjaer-------Burdisso---Angel
Perrotta-----------DDR--------------Pjanic
Borini--------------Totti--------------Borriello

Depending on health, I wouldn't mind seeing Gago start over Perrotta. I think the key to the way Enrique wants us to play is to have good pace on both sides of the field. You can achieve that with Rosi at RB. Also with Borriello/Borini starting we are going to have two players that will at least run at defenders unlike Osvaldo...what a bomb he has been these opening three games (I will give him time to turn it around, but he hasn't looked very good).
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Gago and Cicinho were not called up for the match. Enrique said Gago picked up a knock on his calf, while he said he's leaving Cicinho out for technical reasons.

My guess is that Rosi will be back in at right back. Midfield will consist of De Rossi and two between Pizarro, Pjanic and Perrotta. The latter two may get the nod for fitness reasons, as Pizarro isn't at top fitness yet. Up front, Totti may get a rest since he's played every minute so far, thus giving Bojan the start.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:51 pm

So DDR for regista then?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:So DDR for regista then?

Well, De Rossi hasn't been playing as a regista. Actually, we haven't been playing with a real regista because even Pizarro isn't in the same position as he usually is. Enrique wants everyone from the back to contribute to starting up our play, which is why Kjaer and Burdisso have to improve with the ball at their feet.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 pm

ErPupone wrote:Gago and Cicinho were not called up for the match. Enrique said Gago picked up a knock on his calf, while he said he's leaving Cicinho out for technical reasons.

My guess is that Rosi will be back in at right back. Midfield will consist of De Rossi and two between Pizarro, Pjanic and Perrotta. The latter two may get the nod for fitness reasons, as Pizarro isn't at top fitness yet. Up front, Totti may get a rest since he's played every minute so far, thus giving Bojan the start.

I highly doubt that Mike.We'll most likely see Perrotta at RB again. :facepalm: ..I don't understand why he doesn't give Cassetti a chance in that position after all he is a RB not a CB but LE seems to prefer him as a CB .. scratch
Also I heard that Totti might be given a rest so expect to see Bojan get the nod up front..

-----Borini/Borriello---------------------Osvaldo--------------------Bojan--------

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 am

Odd against Inter Enrique used DDR as a regista
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Sky Italia reports that Bojan, Osvaldo and Borini may start with Totti on the bench.

Bold, bold gamble from Luis Enrique. There are many that will not be happy with this move, but I hope it works out.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

meh, not that bold, and not that surprising

totti ran his ass off last game, more than any other player on the pitch, deserves a rest
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista4life Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Vocegiallorossa reports that Luis Enrique has decided upon Totti, Osvaldo, and Borini up front. Heres the article :

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24577

romanista4life
romanista4life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista4life Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm

They also report the most probable starting lineups:

Parma (4-4-1-1): Mirante; Zaccardo, Paletta, Lucarelli, Gobbi; Biabiany, Blasi, Galloppa, Modesto; Giovinco, Floccari.

Bench: Pavarini, Rubin, Feltscher, Morrone, Pereira, Jadid, Crespo.

Coach: Colomba

Roma (4-3-3): Lobont; Rosi, Kjaer, Heinze, Josè Angel; Perrotta, De Rossi, Pjanic; Borini, Totti, Osvaldo.

Bench: Curci, Heinze, Cassetti, Taddei, Simplicio, Bojan, Borriello.

Coach: Luis Enrique

edit: just realised they put heinze twice scratch

Last edited by romanista4life on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
romanista4life
romanista4life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:05 pm

official XI's are out

Mirante
Zaccardo Paletta Lucarelli Gobbi
Biabiany Marrone Galloppa Cool Modesto
Giovinco
Floccari Evil or Very Mad
subs: Pavarini Rubin Feltscher Blasi Eduardo Jadid Crespo

Lobont
Rosi Burdisso Heinze Angel
Perrotta DeRossi Pjanic
Borini Totti Osvaldo
subs: Curci Kjaer Cassetti Simplicio Taddei Bojan Borriello

Gago/Juan/Erik injured. Cicinho not chosen just cuz

Giovinco's gonna rape is if we don't fix our gap between defense and midfield. also shame kjaer got left out. i think he played well
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Forza Roma !

I hope Borini scores
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo