Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :)

5 posters

Go down

Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :) Empty Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :)

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 pm

This afternoon Juventus began preparing for the challenge on Sunday afternoon at the home of Catania. The group was divided into two parts. The protagonists of yesterday's game against Bologna played a session fatigue. The others, however, have played a friendly match against Lascaris, training in the province of Turin (Pianezza) that plays in Serie D.
Antonio Conte sent an eleven on the pitch with Storari in goal. Defense Motta, Sorensen, Bonucci and Grosso. Vidal and Patience in the midfield, and Estigarribia Toni Elias on the sides and top and Quagliarella.
The challenge, which lasted approximately 80 minutes and in which most of Juventus has remained in camp until the end (only one time to Vidal, replaced Brown ), has closed on the score of 14-1. This is highlighted with the attackers. Quagliarella has scored six times while Toni has signed a poker. Double for Elijah and one goal each for Large and Motta.
Tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 23, the group will return compact. The program includes a morning session at the Juventus Center in Vinovo.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :) Empty Re: Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :)

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

It's about time
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :) Empty Re: Elijah & Quaglierella For Catania :)

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Not loving the back line. Not at all.

It's good to rotate but Motta and Grosso were a large part in last seasons failings. Where we wouldn't be safe until we had a 3 goal lead. I hope to see Quags and Elia though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:19 am

I'd love to see Elia play but I don't think this is the week for him to start . Make an appearance yes. I'd have krasic and Giaccherini starting
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 am

Pepe is untouchable ^^
Razz

That could work, I just want to see FABIO

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum