Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why

+4
Cotes
juve_gigi
DeviAngel
BarrileteCosmico
8 posters

Go down

Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why Empty Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

:coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why Empty Re: Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Del Piero,Marchisio,Chiellini,Buffon,Pirlo?,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why Empty Re: Let's talk football: rank the top 5 on-the-pitch leadersa at Juve, and state why

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote::coffee:

Pirlo - he is the maestro of the team, the engine that feeds it. As a regista, he is the key to starting the attack and sometimes also finishing it. He is a world class player.

Chiellini - he is the wall at the back, the player who can control the defensive formations and also advise his fellow teammates where to go and what to do. He controls the backline and is a world class player as well.

Buffon - hopefully he gets back to form cause when he's on form he is the best goalie in the world. He is world class as well and is a vice captain to ADP.

Matri - I hope he can continue the form of last year, cause if he does then he will be the key to our attack. Pirlo will pass the ball to Matri for the score. He looked good last game so here's to hoping he has a great year.

Krasic - when he is on his game he is a top winger who can be world class. He looks to be in Conte's doghouse right now, but hopefully when he is match fit he can play at the same level as the first part of last year.

We still need one more top player to compliment both Matri and Krasic. Elia has potential and so does Vidal and of course there is Quags, but I really hope that Marotta goes out into the mercato in January and gets a top player. Who is my choice for that player?

MARIO BALOTELLI...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Rhodolfo is joining us in January
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Rhodolfo is joining us in January

If that's true then that's good. He looks strong but I am not sure why he has not signed on yet with a big club. But I believe that he has made it to the national team, so that is a good sign. Loan out Sorensen and get Rhodolfo and another LB to challenge PDC and our back line will be good to go. As long as Motta doesn't have to play that is...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Del Piero, Pirlo, Lichsteiner, Chiellini & Buffon...

Del Piero is still a top player even at age 36...
His presence in the team brings confidence on & off the ball, on & off the pitch...

Pirlo is a world class mid-fielder & obviously the best signing the summer...
He passing & dominance in the mid-field...

Lichsteiner was a very good sign...
Very confident in defence & even when he attacks...

Chiellini is the wall of Juve...
He & Barzagli is becoming a real good combination...

Buffon is still the best for me Smile
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

juve_gigi wrote:

If that's true then that's good. He looks strong but I am not sure why he has not signed on yet with a big club. But I believe that he has made it to the national team, so that is a good sign. Loan out Sorensen and get Rhodolfo and another LB to challenge PDC and our back line will be good to go. As long as Motta doesn't have to play that is...

tbh I don't get it with motta I would give him one more shot. He was captain of u-21, he was great in Roma and he has shown he has potential. Maybe the pressure got him the first season and now he will be better under conte ?

for the LB there is far to much speculation about Capdevilla ...he is old but good example to learn from for PDC and still he hasn't lost anything :/

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

If he does come then I can honestly see Bonucci having to leave because Barzagli is on stunning form as a CB...
He & Chiellini is making that partnership like we always wanted Smile
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

tbh I don't get it with motta I would give him one more shot. He was captain of u-21, he was great in Roma and he has shown he has potential. Maybe the pressure got him the first season and now he will be better under conte ?

for the LB there is far to much speculation about Capdevilla ...he is old but good example to learn from for PDC and still he hasn't lost anything :/

Motta was a very good U-21 player, but that doesn't always mean that the player will develop into a solid player at the big club level. Some players just can't play for a big club. I think Motta is that player. Maybe we will see him again and he gets another chance, who knows.

As for Capdevilla, I think he is past his prime, but I guess he would be better than Grosso. Hopefully there is a better and younger alternative that is available during the winter mercato...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Motta was a very good U-21 player, but that doesn't always mean that the player will develop into a solid player at the big club level. Some players just can't play for a big club. I think Motta is that player. Maybe we will see him again and he gets another chance, who knows.

As for Capdevilla, I think he is past his prime, but I guess he would be better than Grosso. Hopefully there is a better and younger alternative that is available during the winter mercato...

if he is really past it than I want grosso to stay or we can always recall ziegler
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

if he is really past it than I want grosso to stay or we can always recall ziegler

I believe Ziegler is on loan until the end of the year with an option to buy, so I don't think he can come back...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

I believe Ziegler is on loan until the end of the year with an option to buy, so I don't think he can come back...

nope they have no option to buy ...they just payed the loan in two installments :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 am

I think that the top 5 leaders are Del Piero, Chiellini, Barzagli, Pirlo, and Marchisio.

I feel that Del Piero and Pirlo speak for themselves... And same with Chiellini.

Barzagli for me is influencing our team with his calm no nonsense demeanor. While I think bonucci is young and good, his play is rushed and reckless... Call me crazy but I feel like last year that rubbed off on chiello. Barzagli adds his experience to the team and it makes the whole defensive unit compact, calm, composed, and concrete. Pirlo can then pick the ball up under less pressure, and there u go...

March leads with his heart. He's not the best but "giving up" just makes no sense to him. A talisman in the making
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 am

My blacklist is : 1 PIRLO ( too experienced and add a lot with his influence )
2 Lichsteiner ( add speed to the match and don't let the rythm go down )
3 Vidal ( lol I know it is strange a litlle but that's my opinion Very Happy ... this guy play with all his energy react to each action on the field and he never let's the oponements show their skills ... he help al lot controling our match )
4 Del Piero ( he is our manager in the field ... and we are proud of him )
5 Buffon ( Thank's GIGI in your presence we don't have problems in goalkeeping ) we don't search every year for a goalkeeper to our first team
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 am

Del Piero- simple ... must i explain ? Razz del piero is del piero

Chiellini- ABSOLUTE rock in defence and we've seen in the past how devastating to opposition he can be. anyone noticed this year hes alot more rough than usual? hes always been aggresive but now more than ever he loves to throw and elbow at an opponent or bump lol

Buffon- superman between goals. at his best nothing will beat him and he can be extremely decisive

Pirlo- His experience and leadership cannot be questioned. he lifts the players around him with quality and makes them better players. i particularly noticed this in italy vs spain a month or so ago

and now for a suprise choice!!!

STORARI- this guy is amazing and whenever he plays he almost stops a certain goal everytime, he deserves better than being a bench player however its an honour to have such quality still present at the club. he is very passionate and an absolute joy to watch
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:12 am

For me It's obviously Del Piero, 18 years with Juventus says it all. His experience and love for the club is incredible. He still has it in him today and the leadership lies always at its best.

Marchisio without a doubt is my second choice as he is the type of player who grew up with Juventus since their youth system. He has set his loyalties with Juventus, signed an extension to 2016 and on the pitch he shows his workrate through his leadership.

Pirlo would my ideal third choice, the way he dominated in midfield, his personality, his skills, shows it all. Each time there's any set piece, he's the man to take it, any time a play has to be made he's the man for it. His heart and determination will be a great mentor for those who play along side him, meaning the likes of Vidal and Marchisio.

Chiellini I would say is my fourth choice, as he is realistiaclly the leader of our defense and like Pirlo is a mentor to those like Bonucci. His responsibility is to be the WALL and he has done it.

Lastly it would be Buffon, Sadly he is last, but I think it is the right move. Buffon just to me dosen't have the passion he use to have, he's not the same from the past. He's our most expensive player as we speak with wage, yes he has set his loyalties to Juventus, but it's just not the same. Though he is a World Champion, He is one of the best Keepers we ever head, right infront of Dino Zoff, he is a World Champion, and he is the Best Keeper of the decade. A player like that should never be leftout.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down