The Madrid One
billionmillion
Nirgal
Mamad
Onyx
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]
Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 19 ]
Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 45

Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: Higuain vs Benzema vs Aguero

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:If Benzema wants to become the best in the world, he knows where to go.
manchester united? Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Benzema is too mentally weak to be better than any of these. His mentality makes him perform like one of the shittiest strikers on the planet, but the skill is there

IMO Kun > Higuain > Benz
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Benzema anyday. Aguero comes 2nd and higuain 3rd

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:33 pm

omarish wrote:Benzema is too mentally weak to be better than any of these. His mentality makes him perform like one of the shittiest strikers on the planet, but the skill is there

IMO Kun > Higuain > Benz

If Benzema had such a shitty mentality as u said he has, he wud have never made a comeback in february, wudnt put up with the bs mou was dealing him with, wud have left before the beginning of last season.

troll harder next time.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:If Benzema wants to become the best in the world, he knows where to go.
manchester united? Very Happy

I LOL'D hard :lol!: +1 to nick.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 am

benzema wins because kun is not in madrid.

i like city though and i hope kun blasts manchester united to hell
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:43 am

The Madrid One wrote:benzema wins because kun is not in madrid.

i like city though and i hope kun blasts manchester united to hell

not understanding... benz wins becuz mou decided not to sign aguero?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Benzema today made an assist and scored a very impressive goal.

Is there still doubt that Benz >Pipita, Aguero?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benzema today made an assist and scored a very impressive goal.

LMAO, goal and assist against Leicaster City

Best striker perhaps in history?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:26 pm

omarish wrote:

goal and assist against Leicaster City

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm

omarish wrote:

LMAO, goal and assist against Leicaster City

Benzema is remembering how to be consistent.

Once he becomes truly consistent, Higuain will only have two skills that Benzema cannot top which wud be positioning and workrate. Everything else Benzema is already better in than Higuain. As to Aguero, Benz makes better runs, finishes better... the only thing aguero has better is aggressiveness, physicality, diving(Benz dont dive), maybe dribbling, workrate as well.

Skillset Benz has the advantage. not much ammo for either Higuain and Aguero. and benzema can only get better with time assuming he keeps remembering to be consistent. its only a matter of time before there can be no doubt. becuz once he is consistent, Benzema > Pipita, aguero anytime, anywhere, any day of the week.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benzema > Pipita, aguero anytime, anywhere, any day of the week.
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

What has Benzema done with Real Madrid against actual opposition?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 am

Benzi has one subpar season in goal and suddenly he is worse out of the 3? 10 years from now Benzema is going to be mentioned with the likes of Henry, Ronaldo, RVN, Sheva while Higuain will be a good player that played for Madrid.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:27 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Benzi has one subpar season in goal and suddenly he is worse out of the 3? 10 years from now Benzema is going to be mentioned with the likes of Henry, Ronaldo, RVN, Sheva while Higuain will be a good player that played for Madrid.
one subpar season? he's had one third of a good season and the rest hes been crap

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:30 am

benzema is much better then higuain at nearly everything, I am not trying to undermine higuain's ability though. Higuain is a little bit close in terms of dribbling and beats benzema with his godlike positioning, but benzema is the better player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 am

Aguero is a game changer. Scoring bags of goals for atletico, higuain/benzema are supplied by alonso/ronaldo/di maria/ozil.

Last season benz = 48 games for 26 goals
Last season aguero = 41 games for 27 goals

Less games, more goals, lesser team(the benz obsessed madrid fans will have to agree atletico is less than real) makes augero a better player.

Also in terms of internationals,
benz = 37 games for 12 goals
augero = 30 games for 13 goals

Augero is somebody who can win you a match. He scores more goals and is a better player.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am

lszanto wrote:Aguero is a game changer. Scoring bags of goals for atletico, higuain/benzema are supplied by alonso/ronaldo/di maria/ozil.

Less games, more goals, lesser team(the benz obsessed madrid fans will have to agree atletico is less than real) makes augero a better player.

Augero is somebody who can win you a match. He scores more goals and is a better player.

the real annoying thing about aguero is that in truth, i really cant say for sure about him until aguero is in a team of quality since both higuain and the benz has some of the best players backing them... Aguero is now in Mancity. they got above average players. the real judgement can begin this season. Aguero had nobody in pathetico. now he has silva, toure, milner in city. Though i can say with confidence that benz is better than higuain, cannot say for sure between him and aguero until i see how aguero does in city.

congrats, u made a valid point, i cannot counter logic. Though id still favor benz. why? becuz benzema despite doing well in recent times, he is still recovering himself, he is still not 100%. none have not seen the best of the benz just yet. tis why i rate him higher.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:51 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
lszanto wrote:Aguero is a game changer. Scoring bags of goals for atletico, higuain/benzema are supplied by alonso/ronaldo/di maria/ozil.

the real annoying thing about aguero is that in truth, i really cant say for sure about him until aguero is in a team of quality since both higuain and the benz has some of the best players backing them... Aguero is now in Mancity. they got above average players. the real judgement can begin this season. Aguero had nobody in pathetico. now he has silva, toure, milner in city. Though i can say with confidence that benz is better than higuain, cannot say for sure between him and aguero until i see how aguero does in city.

congrats, u made a valid point, i cannot counter logic. Though id still favor benz. why? becuz benzema despite doing well in recent times, he is still recovering himself, he is still not 100%. none have not seen the best of the benz just yet. tis why i rate him higher.
recovering from what? he's had two seasons to prove himself and he's flopped.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 am

aguero by a light year

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Aguero by a mile.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

scoring 20+ goals within the 2nd half of the season is hardly flop material. ur trolling needs to improve. i doubt aguero or anyone else for that matter can do that much goals within that much playing time, 1/4 of those goals as a sub btw. along with playing in a system that tactically, benz shud have been failing in as he isnt fit for the current system mou is implementing, yet he makes it work nonetheless.

lololol i find it funny u think benz flopped last season. the man scored 26 goals total in all competitions. if benz is a flop, wudnt david villa be considered a bigger flop last season considering he scored 23 and appeared in more games than the benz but still a lesser goal tally? even funnier as villa fits farca decently, whilst benz forces his inclusion to work. btw same amount of assists last season, so u cant argue villa is more effective than benz. not by goal tally and not by assist since benz had lesser appearances and some of which from the bench.

Troll harder next time.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

scoring 20+ goals within the 2nd half of the season is hardly flop material. ur trolling needs to improve. i doubt aguero or anyone else for that matter can do that much goals within that much playing time, 1/4 of those goals as a sub btw. along with playing in a system that tactically, benz shud have been failing in as he isnt fit for the current system mou is implementing, yet he makes it work nonetheless.

lololol i find it funny u think benz flopped last season. the man scored 26 goals total in all competitions. if benz is a flop, wudnt david villa be considered a bigger flop last season considering he scored 23 and appeared in more games than the benz but still a lesser goal tally? even funnier as villa fits farca decently, whilst benz forces his inclusion to work. btw same amount of assists last season, so u cant argue villa is more effective than benz. not by goal tally and not by assist since benz had lesser appearances and some of which from the bench.

Troll harder next time.
Not to mention the competitiveness in Madrid is stronger than barca, ie considering he was benched by Higgy and Adebayor, he did relatively very good!
Hala Benzema! Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 pm

So because I don't suck off Benz I'm trolling? Rolling Eyes deluded fan boys I swear...

Anyway, Villa was a winger all season because Messi was playing as the striker. Villa scored twice against Madrid and won a penalty, scored against Arsenal and Man u in the final, I'll ask again though what has Benzema done against actual opposition?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 am

Lionel Messi wrote:So because I don't suck off Benz I'm trolling? Rolling Eyes deluded fan boys I swear...

Anyway, Villa was a winger all season because Messi was playing as the striker. Villa scored twice against Madrid and won a penalty, scored against Arsenal and Man u in the final, I'll ask again though what has Benzema done against actual opposition?

no, u need to understand the situation and circumstances benz was in. i tell u this, out of all the strikers in the top teams, benz was in the biggest shithole of them all. being part of a political warfare between mourinho and valdano certainly didnt help things. but u wudnt know any of that wud ye troll? Benz was stuck between a rock and hard place for all the right and wrong reasons. 2nd season for benz put his mentality to the test and was tested to the extreme.

benzema scored against lyon. something higuain failed to do two seasons ago. and remember before madrid time, he has scored against the likes of manchester united and bayern munich when he was at lyon, with a much less capable squad. actual opposition is probably one of the most foolish of choices u cud haved use in an argument against the benz. Benzema performing against actual opposition is actually one of his biggest strengths.

keep trying LM... Huntsman can troll better than u Laughing
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 am

Lyon was terrible this season, I wouldn't consider them top opposition for the 10/11 season. So what has Benzema actually done at Madrid? He scored a hat trick against AJ Auxerre, mid table ligue 1 team and a few braces against minnows? Higuain was madrid's top scorer last year and gotten them countless important goals and won them important games, can Benzema say that?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 am

Benzema will fail to become a 30M striker yet again in his third season and Madrid fans will still be saying 'but look at what he did for Lyon!'. I'm not going to discuss their merits because at this stage, it's clear that Benzema fanboys will not listen to logic, so I'll let his disappointing results speak for themselves. Higuain will, once again, become the starting CF.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Ignoring obvious trolling for the following:

my fellow Madridistas. ignore this thread. the Benz vs Higuain... must not be allowed to restart itself. cant believe i forgot all that nonsense...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next