Ganso
Deathrow898
free_cat
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sick of Keita and these lineups Empty Sick of Keita and these lineups

Post by free_cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm pissed because the result and because I couldn't watch the last two games because I was playing/training football. But I was already pissed before the match with the lineup. I'm siiiiiiick of seeing Keita play as DM and Busquets as CB. IT DOESN'T WORK. Can't Pep see it? They were rubbish most of preseason as DM and CB and they've been rubbish lately, and they will never improve because they don't have the skillsets needed for each position. Keita is bad on the ball and likes to make forwards runs = terrible for DM. Busquets is slow, weak in the air and has a bad positioning as CB (superb as DM) and he is not as usefull as DM bringing the ball forward.

Please, Pep, last season everyone saw Busquets as CB was not working, and you finally put Machete, now everyone sees Keita doesn't work too as DM. ENOUGH. ENOUGH. ENOUGH.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Sick of Keita and these lineups Empty Re: Sick of Keita and these lineups

Post by Deathrow898 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:17 pm

I comepletly agree. I was so mad when I saw the back four today....

I said to my self I know milan is going to put one passed us early on and low and behold the fastest goal in champions league history 25 seconds?

also what is with pep and playing keita as a DM?? IMHO Kieta is only good as a last minute sub to close out games with GOOD results... Busquets is so so slow and cannot play centerback at all as he does not have the qualities. The only person who can play centerback that is a DM IMO is Mash and even then he looks a little suspect.
The sooner puyol is fit the better (and pique).

There where so many better options to choose from.....

Even abidal at centerback was a better options. Fontas is a better choice to but I know pep doesnt trust him fully.

Alves-Mash-Abidal-Adriano

Alves-Mash-Fontas-Adidal/Adriano/Where is maxwell lol???
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Busquets was the one getting raped by Pato,the rest of the back 4 and Keita were great
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:39 pm

It's especially frustrating to see when we have 2 fit DMs in the field. Not buying a CB, even for a side-role, is proving to be a bad decision in the end. Hopefully with Puyol recovering and getting some playing time we won't see Keita play DM for a long time now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Actually Kieta is doing gd..

Problem is Busquets as a Center Back!!!

We had alot better options that playing Mascherano & Sergio together (CBs)

===================

Alves Mascherano Puyol Abidal
Sergio

OR

Alves Puyol Abidal Adriano
Sergio

OR

Alves Mascherano Abidal Adriano
Sergio
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Busquets at CB is such a waste. He is absolute class at DM with those quick, neat passes, which open up alot of space.

CB is an obvious weakness, and I think Pep should give one of the younger kids a shot. He may not trust them fully, but they'll be a heck of a lot better than Mascherano, whose lack of height on long balls and set pieces can easily be exposed.

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Free_cat how come you never liked keita, is it cause he is generally bad on the ball?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Sick of Keita and these lineups Empty Keita as DM !!! Another one of Guardiola's strange ideas !!

Post by MemoBarca Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:41 pm

I am very angry about yesterday's result ...

i got tired of the strange ideas that guardiola bring us every year ...
don't misunderstand me ... guardiola for me is untouchable ... the best man to coach barca ..

BUT ... every year he comes with strange ideas that prove to be shit ..

1-playing Iniesta as a winger the majority of 2009-2010 season
2-playing Busquets as CB last season
3-playing Keita as DM this season
4-his subs are always on 60,70,82 min of every match
5-he does not substitute a player that is clearly under-performing at the right time

I hope that guardiola can fix those things ...

it's so bad that this season barca play to defend the lead only ... while last seasons they don't stop even when they 3 or 4 up !!!!

remember Super cup 2nd leg vs Madrid ... we were 2-1 up and in the second half the team played defensivly and madrid the made it 2 - 2 ...

sociedad >> 2-0 up on 11th min ... then the relaxed and played passively and sociedad drew

Milan ... 2 - 1 up >> and a very tired milan >>> playing to keep the result as it is without trying to raise the lead and the milan made it 2 - 2 ...

please pep fix things as soon as possible

MemoBarca
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm

For the love of all that is good, why does Pep have to insist on this.

I hate to say negative things about him after all he has won and all he has done, it makes me feel stupid to even do it.

But this is really incredible. I am starting to think, he is playing Keita simply because he is a nice honest guy who works hard and doesnt complain. Because on a football level him at defensive midfield and Busquets at centerback is the worst thing I have since Chgyriskiy thought he was Koeman reincarnated.

My problem isnt just Keita at DM. I dont think he is horrible despite my comment above. Its the combination of him at defensive midfielder with Busquets at centerback. Its almost funny, its just a bad combonation, it would probably work better if you swapped them over. Thats how bad it is.

Busquets at centerback is all that Free said and more.

I dont even blame him anymore, he dont have those attributes to do it.

I was shaking my head at the line up and while I thought I would miss the entire game today, I got to see about 60 minutes plus highlights. And I saw enough.

I hate to be the "I told you do guy" but I said we should buy a centerback.

This is why, Busquets is many things, but a centerback against elite opponants he is not.

Everyone bought the hype because he put in a few good performances against I think Arsenal in the 2nd leg (?) and/or Madrid (?). I forget now, but he didnt get exposed in one of those games and people thought it was okay. Well neither of those teams attacked in those games he played. Of course he was capable.

I can only shake my head at the result, how we came back only to lose it again and the insistence on Keita and Busquets. Why he couldnt play Adriano, I really dont know.

Not long after it being 2-1, I couldnt see the next 20 minutes. I found out we hadnt scored again to cement it. As I was on the phone finding this out, I said, we are going to let in a last minute goal unless we get a goal pronto.

What happened, Silva scores from a corner in the last minute beating what looked like (can anyone confirm?) Busquets in the air.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes Silva did beat Busquets in the air Dani......

I have made my opinion on this known many many times, that when fit Busquets must play as the DM....

No ifs, no buts, no cocunuts Very Happy

Side note: Playing as a Barca on Fifa 12 demo and spanking Milan with Busquets as the DM.....

Conclusion: Mole>>>>Pep banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:09 pm

I think your are going overboard with number 4 and 5.

He sometimes does this, but not every and certain not often.

I notice he subs Vlla before Pedro even in the Pedro is playing worse. But thats because Villa is 30 years old and Pedro is not.

Sociedad and Milan, the players not going for another goal wasnt his fault. Especially not Sociedad. He is only the coach, if the playres go into cruise control there isnt anything he can do other then try and wake them up from the sideline.

Your first 3 points though I understand, notice how all of them meant playing Keita more...just saying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:42 pm

This is where I think Pep's tactics have been questionable. Why in the world is Keita playing at DM when you have two perfectly fit 100% DMs and then play them both at CB?! Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Just watched the first half.

Pato goal.

Long ball, knocked down into the path of what looks like Nocerino. Iniesta drops back and challanges the ball which is somewhat loose because of a less then perfect touch. At the time the ball is knocked down, Keita runs out from a deep position in front the centerbacks to close down Pato who looks like he may recieve the ball.

Pato on the knowdown ball is in a position off the strikers so they wouldnt come out to pick him up, Keita would.

However, Keita has got way too close to Pato and also he is isnt directly behind him, but over on his leftside. It looks like he feels if Pato gets the ball next he will turn left.

I am not sure why he think this, because the ball is being passed from a position in which the space is on the other side. Nocerino shakes of the Iniesta tackle with a bit of luck and a better starting position and then passes to Pato.

The pass is as expected, onto the right side and into some space. Keita is on the wrong side of Pato.

1st mistake.

Once Pato lets the ball and and accerates, Keita has no chance.

Mascherano is quick to see this danger and comes out from the back, however Pato is quicker and knocks the ball past him hard. Perhaps, Mascherano intead of diving in should of waited. Possible mistake 2.

The knock is so hard it goes past Busquets who has turned to the danger. Busquets has at least a 6 yard head start on Pato. In an instant, Pato is past him and Busquets was left flat footed and in highsight a bad starting position given Pato's speed.

Mistake 3.

Pato is away, he scores.

Not to mention on minute 16 when Pato went on a run, in the process going straight through the middle again, nutmegs Busquets with ease leaving him ass to floor.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm

The way Pato outrun Busquets, who had a decent advantage on him, was ridiculous. Not fit to play in a high line.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I forgot to add something to the growing list.

On 16:45, Pato is in again. Why? Because Busquets comes out to press a ball and got nowhere near it leaving a massive hole behind which Pato run into.

Milans 2 strikers caused us a heck of alot of problems because when one dropped deep, Keita was too slow to see the problem or react to it correctly and Mascherano once and Busquets twice came up to meet that player and failed to win the ball.

Simply put, neither know how to defend in those situations, because both are used to being DM's and whoever turns and runs towars goals, as the nearest man they go to get them. When actually as a centerback your the last line of defence and you cant always do that because nobody is behind you to save your misjudgement if you make one. Sometimes you have to back off, neither know when or how to.

The difference is Mascherano can tackle and is fast so he makes up for it, Busquets isnt and cant.

As I watch this game, its clear Busquets shouldnt play at the back or at least if he did, it should of been 3 at the back not 2.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

tbf he was fast as hell on that goal,not sure even pique would be able to do something
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT LUIZ

/thread

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Mascherano is quick to see this danger and comes out from the back, however Pato is quicker and knocks the ball past him hard. Perhaps, Mascherano intead of diving in should of waited. Possible mistake 2.

Wouldn't Masch risked a red had he dived and caught Pato from behind instead of the ball?? Given that he's slightly behind Pato and with the rate Pato accelerates, I reckon he has a pretty good chance of catching Pato from behind instead the ball.

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

english_jewel wrote:YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT LUIZ

/thread
Don't you think we know that? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 pm

english_jewel wrote:YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT LUIZ

/thread
Sick of Keita and these lineups Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBFQebjCjwQgrmB5G_n0eqY5-ibMPxKCREiRIw8MAWhG2e69nZ6A

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 pm

watching puyol and luiz together would be so much win.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Either way I'm still not convinced Luiz - Pique would have been ideal. In my opinion we should look for the next Puyol, that CB partnership would not complement each other, they're too similar.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 pm

And we would have witnessed an epic goal scoring battle between Luiz and Silva today!

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Ganso wrote:tbf he was fast as hell on that goal,not sure even pique would be able to do something

Yeah, but there was a reason he got a chance to use that speed.

Keita and Busquets poor positioning, aswell as Mascherano's over eagerness.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Seth wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Wouldn't Masch risked a red had he dived and caught Pato from behind instead of the ball?? Given that he's slightly behind Pato and with the rate Pato accelerates, I reckon he has a pretty good chance of catching Pato from behind instead the ball.

Yeah, but as Pato turns into space, he runs out to him and leaves Busquets behind.

If you are committed to that challange, you simply have to win it. If not, dont dive in like that and simply back off.

He was too eager to win that ball.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next