leemhuis
tonger
PinePHresh
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What I saw vs Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: What I saw vs Barcelona

Post by Goldengoal88 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:19 am

Cassano was pretty much a spectator against Barca and the few moments when he did receive the ball he lost it or gave it away. This was due to him being very isolated and also to barcas pressure, Ibra should start the game at San Siro. Ibra can hold the ball better and allow for other players to push forward and contribute to the attack. I like cassano but today's formation, tactics and opponents negated his influence.

Goldengoal88
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 am

starting with Abbiati :he really should have done better on the free kick we seriously should think about his replacement next year,i dont know why we acted so lame regarding Marchetti and Sirigu.
Seedorf was awesome the first 20 min and then he got tired and played supersloppy.
Zambrotta probably the weakest link i wish we had bought Criscito instead of Taiwo(i know he was free,stilll)
Nocerino was very good he truly can be our new Gattuso.
Pato scored a goal but made many wrong passes.
Cassano is a good player but he isnt made to play these types of games.
Boatang was very good i wish he had stayed longer in the game .
Silva made a mistake on the first goal but nhe redeemed himself with the goal he scored.
Nesta our best palyer today no doubt.

red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:59 pm

PinePHresh wrote:
Barcelona can beat any La Liga side 5-0, but they struggled in the final third to break down Italy's best defense.

If last night was a struggle, then so was our 2-2 draw against Sociedad. IIRC we created more against you than we did against them. So I don't agree that we can beat any la liga team 5-0..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 pm

I hope Nocerino changes my opinion that he is just above average playa
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanisti Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am

harhar11 wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:
Barcelona can beat any La Liga side 5-0, but they struggled in the final third to break down Italy's best defense.

If last night was a struggle, then so was our 2-2 draw against Sociedad. IIRC we created more against you than we did against them. So I don't agree that we can beat any la liga team 5-0..

Were barca playing with the same line-up against sociedad ?
Milanisti
Milanisti
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 am

tonger wrote:one thing id like to note is after pep put abidal on pato chest to chest, pato could not have been any less effective, something to figure out. abidal for me was the best player for barca tonight, with messi behind him

Which is why Barca fans like me insisted Abidal start at centerback. The first goal MAY have been avoided with that.

Good observation IMO.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I think Ac Milan already lost the battle of mentality before the came to pitch. Dont get me wrong, Milans defence was top notch, But I failed to see how would ac cope with barcas offense, midfield was the problem imo. There was constant defending and not more, apart from 2 goals, Milan didint do so good, put kudos for scoring 2 goals in Shit Nou. Next game between the 2 giants are in San Siro, so I expect you guys give them run for the money, and score alot of goals. You must WIN!
Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm

The xcx wrote:I think Ac Milan already lost the battle of mentality before the came to pitch. Dont get me wrong, Milans defence was top notch, But I failed to see how would ac cope with barcas offense, midfield was the problem imo. There was constant defending and not more, apart from 2 goals, Milan didint do so good, put kudos for scoring 2 goals in Shit Nou. Next game between the 2 giants are in San Siro, so I expect you guys give them run for the money, and score alot of goals. You must WIN!
Very Happy

Yet Pato ran through Barca for the fifth quickest champions league goal. I don't think a team that lost the mentality battle before stepping onto the pitch would draw with the likes of Barca. Milan might not have done well in your eyes but they went out and implemented their coaches strategy.

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
The xcx wrote:I think Ac Milan already lost the battle of mentality before the came to pitch. Dont get me wrong, Milans defence was top notch, But I failed to see how would ac cope with barcas offense, midfield was the problem imo. There was constant defending and not more, apart from 2 goals, Milan didint do so good, put kudos for scoring 2 goals in Shit Nou. Next game between the 2 giants are in San Siro, so I expect you guys give them run for the money, and score alot of goals. You must WIN!
Very Happy

Yet Pato ran through Barca for the fifth quickest champions league goal. I don't think a team that lost the mentality battle before stepping onto the pitch would draw with the likes of Barca. Milan might not have done well in your eyes but they went out and implemented their coaches strategy.
It very rare to score like that against barcelona tho. Those 2 goals were a gift, not something you can just pull out of your pocket. But Il make my judgement after the game in San Siro.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 pm

As usual, the Barcelona people have to believe that there is something something amis if they not win.

We was playing without many more important players than Barcelona was, we were play in barcelona and we received a valuable point.

We see at the San Siro.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 pm

I went from happy with a draw to wanting a victory at the san siro in 1 week Razz

seriously,i didnt know our defense would perform so well in hell(the nou).Its my honest belief that with Pato and Ibra we can win round 2
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 am

Ganso wrote:I went from happy with a draw to wanting a victory at the san siro in 1 week Razz

seriously,i didnt know our defense would perform so well in hell(the nou).Its my honest belief that with Pato and Ibra we can win round 2
I hope so too, but I hope Allegri saw what AC milan did wrong in Camp Nou, and fixes it. We clearly must win in home.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:09 am

The xcx wrote:
Ganso wrote:I went from happy with a draw to wanting a victory at the san siro in 1 week Razz

I hope so too, but I hope Allegri saw what AC milan did wrong in Camp Nou, and fixes it. We clearly must win in home.
his starting lineup was the best possible,his subs were bad tough.All i want is the players to stop making so many fouls near the pen area so that a free kick doesnt save them like in this past match.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 am

Our subs were bad because a lot of first-teamers were injured

Had Ibra or Robinho been fit, then Cassano's subbing off would have been more effective for the rest of the team
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2