A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end)

+37
InterMalia
The Franchise
RedAndWhiteArmy
Giovanni10
EarlyPrototype
Jack Daniels
S
eelir
the xcx
Vibe
Serge Gnabry
Ali
Lord Hades
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
Nishankly
:{Mr.Mustachio!
ChollaVille
23arshavin23
Albiceleste
daneq
•MilanDevil•
goonbrain
checazzofai
lszanto
zarola
PinePHresh
BarrileteCosmico
Omniscient
McAgger
poolsupporter
Kick
The Messiah
Swanhends
Ganso
Lex
Grande_Milano
41 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end) Empty A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end)

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 am

When I started watching football, had a sympathy towards Roma, especialy for Batistuta. They were on rampage and showed some of the best football I've seen. Though I ve chosen Milan in the end
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end) Empty Re: A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end)

Post by Lex Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am

I honestly can't remember supporting (or almost supporting) anyone other than Arsenal. Before Arsenal, all it was to me was 22 people kicking a ball about

Last edited by Lex on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end) Empty Re: A club you almost started supporting (not the one you've chosen in the end)

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am

Santos back in the Robinho-Elano-Diego days.Ended up with internacional.
In Europe i almost went for Ronaldinho's barca but chose Kaka's Milan
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:01 am

If I hadn't gotten roped in to Inter I probably wouldn't be a fan of European football, I didn't really have any contact with the European game, and since Philadelphia didn't get an MLS team til last year...

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 am

Bayern has always been my favourite, but then I had something for Juventus for some and Inter-Milan afterwards and now is shifting to Arsenal because of Arsene Wenger and Mertesacker.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:31 am

AC Milan....I really liked them when I was a kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 am

Manchester united, I was foolish back then.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:53 am

Can't say I ever thought of supporting them, but like Sepi, AC Milan.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 am

I had a thing for Roma as a kid, seeing Totti & Cassano was sex, and someone mentioned the Batistuta days.....They're still my fav in Serie A alongside Napoli
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 am

Barcelona, their style of play is amazing, but the cheating really turned me off.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 am

When I was a kid my best friend's team was San Lorenzo, and since my family wasn't particularly into football I rooted for that team too. We lost contact though as we grew up and so did I with the team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 am

I did have a fascination with Newcastle when I learned of their affiliation with Newcastle beer! I thought that was so cool lol. Was already a Milan supporter, though.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 am

Juventus and Fiorentina
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 am

Grew up watching PL highlights every week so I enjoyed a wide range of teams while not really supporting any.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 am

Bari, because its my home team and the first team I saw play live. I guess you could say I still support them but Romas always been number 1 for me because of my father and Totti.

checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 am

Lex wrote:I honestly can't remember supporting (or almost supporting) anyone other than Arsenal. Before Arsenal, all it was to me was 22 people kicking a ball about

before arsenal, it was footbal=ronaldo+zidane+beckham for me Smile
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 am

Roma. Totti was my favorite player at that time and their teamwork was awesome.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:31 am

Newcastle... My father played in their academy in the 80's.

Honestly, still have a soft spot for them and root for them to get to Europa in EPL every year.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:41 am

I used to follow Inter, Atletico and Barcelona, now I just follow Barcelona mostly.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 am

arsenal was the second team I ever heard of, first was liverpool of whom my father had followed. Only ever supported arsenal, but do have a real soft spot for roma
23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 am

My second fav club
BORUSSIA DORTMUND!!!
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 am

Suspect

I was always a fan, before I could even trully comprehend what football was it was always the team in the black and white stripes, because they not only looked the best but because they were the best Smile

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 am

I started watching football around march 2004..Manchester united because of Scholes, He still remains as the best midfielder for me in England's history.

It was them because our channels in my country could only afford to show one match a week as the rights were very costly back then.. And always telecast united's matches..

A reason why most of Asia supports United without knowing anything about them..

I didnt support them but watched their matches as its was the only source to satisfy my footballing need.

But Liverpool vs Manu in April 2004 changed it all ... Never looked back.. cheers

1 month of watching without supporting does no harm .. Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 am

I didn't really follow football until I was about 15-16. In Finland, you get brainwashed to watch ice-hockey and I reckon there are more Finnish football fans like me, who didn't tune in on football until capable of properly thinking for yourself what it is that you like the best in sports x)

And then it was Liverpool from the beginning because of Hyypiä.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 am

Probably Leverkusen.I was a massive Ballack fan ( still is ) when i started watching football but we didnt had any coverage of Bundensliga back then in India.So it was never an option unlike Liverpool.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next