salmano9
pasquale22
Twoism
C.Marchisio #8
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
12 posters

Go down

Giovinco Warns Parma About Juventus Attack Empty Giovinco Warns Parma About Juventus Attack

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Sebastian Giovinco has warned his Parma side that they have to be focused in defence if they are to stop Juventus on Sunday.

The 24-year-old – who is now co-owned between both clubs – scored twice in Parma’s 4-1 win in Turin last term, but he’s expecting a more dangerous opponent this time around.

“The game will be different from the one in January,” stated the Italian international. “Juventus are now built to attack more than they did previously.

“They almost play with four attackers so we have to defend well and try to hit them on the counter-attack.

“Saying that, we shouldn’t forget how well we ended the last campaign. Sunday’s game could be an historic one for us too…”

The lunchtime kick-off will be a hugely significant event for the Old Lady as it will be their first League game played at their new arena.

“The stadium’s opening ceremony was a great event,” Giovinco continued. “We’re happy that we’ll be the first team to play there.

“We’re ready for the game and we hope we can come away with something. We know it will be tough, but I’m hopeful.”

Parma were forced to fight for their Serie A lives last term and the attacking midfielder concedes that will be the case again.

“The objective is to stay in the top flight,” he added. “Once we achieve that then we can look at other targets.

“We can only go far if we take one step at a time.”
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giovinco Warns Parma About Juventus Attack Empty Re: Giovinco Warns Parma About Juventus Attack

Post by Luca Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 pm

I hope after the Euro Giovinco aspires to play for a bigger club than Parma. I really hope that club is Juventus but if it isn't he must go to a larger club in order to grow more as a player.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Giovinco Warns Parma About Juventus Attack Empty Re: Giovinco Warns Parma About Juventus Attack

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 am

I'm not seeing Giovinco as a big player or future WC honestly
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 pm

He's right, against juve 424, we will play 2 ex fullbacks on the wings go extra defensive with 4411 try to hold on til 60 mins and Bibiany will get on to do some damage. Also Gio will move on after Euro, probably somwhere like Genoa or Napoli.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Parma have brought in alot of good players. We will definitely have to be aware of them
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Elia is better than you mr midget!
Juve know what they are doing when they sold you;like amauri, u aren't juve material!
Pasqaute> giovinco
Pasquato is the next alex!

Better be scared of us! We will crush your face in our home!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Luca Toni will stand on him when he runs up for a header
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Nice 1 pasquale
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

salmano9 wrote:Elia is better than you mr midget!
Juve know what they are doing when they sold you;like amauri, u aren't juve material!
Pasqaute> giovinco
Pasquato is the next alex!

Better be scared of us! We will crush your face in our home!
I belive that Pasquato is better than Gio
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Razza Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't want to sound like a hassle, so I apologize if someone may think I have something against Juventus as I do not. I'm just puzzeled to see these comments about Giovinco, I would understand your fustration towards him, as he has said some mean things about Juventus after his departure, but let's show some respect towards him. A player at his hieght, with his speed and skill is very rare to find, and for him to get a chance like he did in Italy is very puzzling to me. As an Italian football fan, I admire what Giovinco has done even being on the bench many times for Juventus in the past. He's gone far in his career, and is only 24 years old. I would love to have a player with his attributes in Napoli.

If I look at this fixture very closely, I can see that this game will be one of the most important games for Juventus this season, even if it is the opening game. Juventus last season, have not won against Parma once, and this rebuild they did throught the summer will prove if they've done well if they manage to beat Parma who have won previously twice. Sadly, Giovinco proved twice why he is that good of a player towards the dirigenza of Juventus. This will also include your debut season game in your new stadio, congradulations bv the way, a beautiful stadium. I wish Juventus luck, and I'm excited to see where this new squad will turn out, beginning with Parma tommorow.
Razza
Razza
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Razza wrote:I don't want to sound like a hassle, so I apologize if someone may think I have something against Juventus as I do not. I'm just puzzeled to see these comments about Giovinco, I would understand your fustration towards him, as he has said some mean things about Juventus after his departure, but let's show some respect towards him. A player at his hieght, with his speed and skill is very rare to find, and for him to get a chance like he did in Italy is very puzzling to me. As an Italian football fan, I admire what Giovinco has done even being on the bench many times for Juventus in the past. He's gone far in his career, and is only 24 years old. I would love to have a player with his attributes in Napoli.

If I look at this fixture very closely, I can see that this game will be one of the most important games for Juventus this season, even if it is the opening game. Juventus last season, have not won against Parma once, and this rebuild they did throught the summer will prove if they've done well if they manage to beat Parma who have won previously twice. Sadly, Giovinco proved twice why he is that good of a player towards the dirigenza of Juventus. This will also include your debut season game in your new stadio, congradulations bv the way, a beautiful stadium. I wish Juventus luck, and I'm excited to see where this new squad will turn out, beginning with Parma tommorow.
Thanks about your respect towards us and Juve but lets be real : Gio has done nothing in his career.His biggest success is that he played couple games for Italy and thats all
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Razza Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm

No problem. Although I'm a Napoli Fan, I enjoy Italian Football as a whole because of this I respect and admire all Italian clubs in mutual respect.

You're right, Giovinco has not done a lot in his career. What I was elaborating on was for a player for his height, for his young age, to get the chances he got is really remarkable in Italian football. Realistically, Calcio does not rely on youth and espeically small players who are not strong and physical. So seeing Giovinco coming out, and doing great things still at a young age is great and I admire that as it is very rare.

Prandelli a long time said, "Giovinco may be small, but plays like a Giant". I take this quote very close to me, as I know and hopefully you all know that no matter the size of the player, he is capable of everything.
Razza
Razza
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Razza wrote:No problem. Although I'm a Napoli Fan, I enjoy Italian Football as a whole because of this I respect and admire all Italian clubs in mutual respect.

You're right, Giovinco has not done a lot in his career. What I was elaborating on was for a player for his height, for his young age, to get the chances he got is really remarkable in Italian football. Realistically, Calcio does not rely on youth and espeically small players who are not strong and physical. So seeing Giovinco coming out, and doing great things still at a young age is great and I admire that as it is very rare.

Prandelli a long time said, "Giovinco may be small, but plays like a Giant". I take this quote very close to me, as I know and hopefully you all know that no matter the size of the player, he is capable of everything.
Again i will deny you.Gio not that young ! Player with 24 playing in Parma is just average player.Rooney with 19 yrs played for United and with 17 for Everton ! And on 24 has won everything ! Gio on 24 had couple games for Italy and some games for Juve thats all !!!!!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Razza wrote:No problem. Although I'm a Napoli Fan, I enjoy Italian Football as a whole because of this I respect and admire all Italian clubs in mutual respect.

Hello and welcome to our section feel free to post .... as for Gio I loved him very much but after so many comments from him and 4 coaches didn't played him .... he is not big club player for me and he will never be I love Italy even thou I am Macedonian for me : 1) Macedonia 2) Italy and I love calcio I hope I am proved wrong but so far nothing ...

respect

devi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razza Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:

Again i will deny you.Gio not that young ! Player with 24 playing in Parma is just average player.Rooney with 19 yrs played for United and with 17 for Everton ! And on 24 has won everything ! Gio on 24 had couple games for Italy and some games for Juve thats all !!!!!

Just took a break from the Napoli game, so I decided to quickly respond. Razz

Point taken, and I agree. But if we look at the full picture, in Italian Football, a young age is regarded when you're 26 years old, so for 24 years old, Giovinco still is considered pretty young. I speak from a Calcioistico perspective, not from football in general. In Calcio, it is rare to find youth players, the last real one was Balotelli, and before that I would say Cassano within big name players. In Germany, they got Marin who is going through the same problems, but in Germany, youth is always found, in Italy it's rare, and that is why I admire Giovinco for what he has done, even if he has not done a lot.

Thank you DeviAngel, Respect gained as well.
Razza
Razza
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Giovinco is a good player, just wasn't offered a chance at Juve.

With that said, I hope Elia shows him how its done tomorrow....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Respect to Napoli fans! They deserved their place last season Very Happy!

If we win, giovinco will know the reason why none of our coaches really liked him!
There are better talents than the midget.

I remember in 2009-2010 and the year before, he really did nothing and most of the matches he wasn't in form . Lol maybe he scored 2-3 goals, but most of his shots were cheap and easily saved (FACT).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

People were (still are) often impressed with players like Gio, and the reason is... his size makes him look very skillful and deadly. If you watch how he can easily switch directions etc, it actually makes him look like he's doing brilliantly. The truth is that he's really not that great.
being fun to watch doesn't mean he's good.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Giovinco should move to Napoli to develop further as a player~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm

He choose to be a Parma FC player so i do not like him.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am

Im waiting for Inder
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 am

"Half of his rights are still ours and that's good. The club has decided to keep him at Parma, and tomorrow will be our adversary," Conte concluded.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am

Razza wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

Just took a break from the Napoli game, so I decided to quickly respond. Razz

Point taken, and I agree. But if we look at the full picture, in Italian Football, a young age is regarded when you're 26 years old, so for 24 years old, Giovinco still is considered pretty young. I speak from a Calcioistico perspective, not from football in general. In Calcio, it is rare to find youth players, the last real one was Balotelli, and before that I would say Cassano within big name players. In Germany, they got Marin who is going through the same problems, but in Germany, youth is always found, in Italy it's rare, and that is why I admire Giovinco for what he has done, even if he has not done a lot.

Thank you DeviAngel, Respect gained as well.
Okey maybe in Italy is different but realistic Gio will not improve much.I wish to be wrong but im affraid that i am right this time
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm

He may go subbed after half time~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down