Corsport - Quagliarella: "Our attack is first class"

Go down

Corsport - Quagliarella: "Our attack is first class"  Empty Corsport - Quagliarella: "Our attack is first class"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Mirko Vucinic came in the summer, the leadership he has redeemed Juventus Alessandro Matri remain (for now) the various Luca Toni, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Amauri the Italo-Brazilian, led by the eternal and immovable captain Alex Del Piero, but all Juventus fans have high hopes of a man who, however briefly, made ​​them dream of: Fabio Quagliarella. The former Napoli striker (he got all Juventus at the start of the summer market) is ready to return to 100% after a serious injury last January and after spending pre-season retreat in search of better shape. Full Forward, "Quail" has led the department advanced through the first half of last season. The number 18 has an interview with "Corriere dello Sport" in which he spoke mainly about the new stadium ready for the inauguration, but the Juventus attack, according to Beta Eta, is overcrowding. He is ready to play a protagonist role in a department that is among the best in Italy and its features seem to marry well with the Montenegrin Mirko Vucinic, right now, seems the only safe place from the owner.

It is to fight for a black and white shirt in the attack, but Quagliarella is one who never gives up. Here are some steps, highlighted in part by Tuttomercatoweb, interview by Fabio Quagliarella to Corsport: "The new stadium? E 'for families because it is nice and safe to live beyond the game. I believe that the absence of barriers empowers people and promote the show. A source of pride and an example to follow,

I hope others will soon arise: companies will have revenues of more fans and more comfortable homes, so Spain and England appear less distant. I confess that a few years ago, hearing about inauguration of the new stadium in 2011, I was skeptical: I feared slip a little, as often happens when you realize the great works, but it worked out perfectly, on a note more. When I saw it, lacked only the mantle: I and my companions can not wait to move .... There's curiosity, but most adrenaline I've seen and I was out of breath, he attacked the desire to play. Having the public to a step is a added value, I have experienced at Marassi: with the public feel more upon incitement, and when signs, the hug is special. If the new stadium may be sufficient to Juventus? Absolutely not, because now it's up to us. The company has developed a unique facility, but the team will turn it on passion will host our battles, we need to ensure that there is none to none.

Count? A coach with clear ideas, he wants to win and work hard to succeed. In the field demands a lot, as is right: we must work hard to return to the top. The Juventus? The coach has it in, just think what he won in the thirteen years spent with this shirt: it reminds us not just wear it, you need to hear more accountability and value. As we leave the market? definitely stronger - says the player Castelllammare di Stabia - the team has improved, has gained in experience and quality, the technical rate overall is higher. Too many attackers for a team outside Europe? The big teams always have great players, and the more you have, the stronger: the competition is not a problem, but an urge to give everything to convince the coach. Vucinic? I already knew, but in practice the I have seen fantastic shots: I think - the bomber Stabiese concludes - that our attack is first class, very few teams in Italy have a department that strong.

What I expect Serie A? Beautiful balanced because, equipped with so many teams fighting for the top . The Milanese, frankly, are way ahead, then there is us, the Naples that has made ​​an excellent acquisition campaign, Lazio, Roma ... ". Many new arrivals Juve, but finding the prolific and fundamental Fabio Quagliarella in early 2010 would be the most important coup for the pink coach Antonio Conte.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Corsport - Quagliarella: "Our attack is first class"  Empty Quagliarella Will Fight for a Spot

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella is looking forward to the start of the Serie A season and believes having seven strikers in the squad will not be a problem.

The Italian forward will be fighting Mirko Vucinic, Amauri, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Alessandro Matri, Luca Toni and Alessandro Del Piero for a place in Antonio Conte's starting XI but he sees the battle as motivation to work harder and impress his coach, rather than a hindrance.

"The big teams always have great players in their squads and so the competition is not a problem for me," the striker told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"In fact it is a stimulus for me to convince the coach."

Vucinic is one player vying to be a hit at the club following his €15 million summer move from Roma, and Quagliarella has already been impressed by the Montenegro international.

"I already knew Vucinic before he came here and he has done some fantastic things in training already," Quagliarella continued.

"I think our attacking department is full of quality."

Meanwhile, Conte has said that his players could learn from Barcelona, and Manchester United as the Turin giants look to return to the upper echelons of Italian football.

Back to top Go down