Conte: 'Juve for present and future'

4 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Juve for present and future'  Empty Conte: 'Juve for present and future'

Post by DeviAngel Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 15:28

Antonio Conte assures he is happy with the Juventus squad at his disposal, particularly Marcelo Estigarribia, Emanuele Giaccherini and Eljero Elia.
“It was a difficult transfer market for all the Italian clubs, as we can’t spend the same money as in England and Spain, but we worked well for Juventus. We built for the present looking at the future,” the Coach told Tuttosport.

“Elia, Giaccherini and Estigarribia are new signings who really represent that approach. I ask the fans to wait for the team to become competitive again and transmit their grit and Juve-ness during the games. They expect aggression, determination and grit.

“It is also important to focus on a side that plays football first and the result will arrive as a consequence. If you only think about the result, then it might work a few times, but at the end of the day you’re left with no foundations.”

Juventus inaugurate their new state of the art stadium in Turin on Thursday with a friendly against Notts County, then welcome Parma on Sunday in their Serie A opener.

“Playing in a stadium like this gives you extra adrenaline and pure passion, both for the players and me,” continued Conte.

“The stadium reflects the English style and I expect the same step up in quality from the fans. I tell them we are doing our best to bring Juventus back to the top, but it requires patience. The crowd can give the team a great deal, but also take it away.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve for present and future'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve for present and future'

Post by pasquale22 Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 15:32

“It is also important to focus on a side that plays football first and the result will arrive as a consequence. If you only think about the result, then it might work a few times, but at the end of the day you’re left with no foundations.”

Can he please say this to del Neri.... All he ever talked about was the result
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve for present and future'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve for present and future'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:03

"We can’t spend the same money as in England and spain"

We were the 3rd biggest spenders in the summer and would have been second if buying out of Matri and Quags wasn't in 3 year installments. Razz

But yes now we have good wings and more depth we really NEED to get top 3.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve for present and future'  Empty Juventus can learn from Barcelona & Manchester United - Antonio Conte

Post by Guest Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:25

Juventus coach Antonio Conte believes his team can recreate their golden age by learning from Barcelona and Manchester United.

Conte is eager to bring in attacking play following a summer of grandiose spending in Turin, and he feels learning from the Spanish and English giants could be key to future success.

"Can we play like Barcelona? No, but I watch the teams that win and dominate like Barcelona and Manchester United," Conte told Tuttosport.

"We can always learn something from those teams who win."

Juventus struggled to make an impact last term and ended the Serie A season in a disappointing seventh place. However, Conte is hoping to take the team back to the top.

"I want to rediscover the real Juventus and create a competitive team, this is what the fans expect," he said.

"But we need to make sacrifices, show determination, it will be a hard road ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:26

Don't need a regista to dominate
Domination also refers to defending your own goal :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:31

don't repost the threads ffs I already psoted this lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:40

DeviAngel wrote:don't repost the threads ffs I already psoted this lol Very Happy

With a different headline didn't know.

@Luca My point is, as you can see Conte wants to rely on the offensive approach and learn from Barca for example, who infact aslo rely on one... Xavi. Anyways with that style, Pirlo is a must.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down