Moggi : " Juve improved, Marotta has done good and good not to buy Alex or Lugano "

+5
eddy
Joe
jn2002dk
Luca
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moggi : " Juve improved, Marotta has done good and good not to buy Alex or Lugano "  - Page 2 Empty Re: Moggi : " Juve improved, Marotta has done good and good not to buy Alex or Lugano "

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
sciacca wrote:How are they going unnoticed?
Well you don't see any of the usual suspects in here praising Marotta based on this do you?

What exactly did Moggi say that is to be praised? He said Giaccherini is not Juve quality, which is true. He said Vidal is a good purchase but is not world class, which is true. He said Pirlo is world class, which is true. He said we needed another CB to compliment Chielini and so Alex/Lugano weren't the right choices, which is true. He said that we are not at the level of the Milan teams, but that 3rd, maybe 4th place is a possibility, which is true.

So I'm curious as to what exactly Moggi said that would be derived as praising Marotta?

Marotta spent 90m this summer and he acquired zero world class players other than a 32 year old Pirlo who was out of contract. He built a team that could challenge for 3rd place according to Moggi. Well, when you spend 90m you would think that your team has a shot at 3rd place, wouldn't you? How much did Lazio, Udinese, Roma and Napoli spend this summer? Did they have the luxury to spend 90m to improve their squad? Did they have the owners of FIAT cutting them a cheque for 90m like Marotta had?

Sure, Marotta improved the squad, there is no denying that and Moggi saying that is not earth shattering news. But the fact that he spent 90m and didn't acquire even one world class player other than a guy out of contract would not be considered by most to be a great allocation of funds.

Marotta did exactly the same this summer as he did last summer, he went out and got a bunch of average and above average players (Pirlo notwithstanding), and managed to spend more money than every other team. Not even Milan or Inter actaully spent 90m this summer. So I am hoping that yeah we do have a shot at 3rd place at the very least. If we don't get 3rd place after spending more than any other team then Marotta has failed, because this is his team now and he has pretty much turned over the entire roster save for some players left over from the Moggi era.
EDIT
Nevermind, i'm done wasting my time of forum posters who think they know better than the pros

Believe me, I don't know any more than you do. And I never said that I knew more than anyone else. That is only your interpretation of my post, which you have interpreted incorrectly. I am just stating my opinion. And everything I said was summarized in the article quoting Moggi. Feel free to express your opinion at any time, it is a forum and you are entitled to your opinion just as I am mine.

Don't let my passion for Juve stop anyone from expressing their opinion please. The reason I post this way is because I am passionate about our team. I don't love Marotta or Conte, I don't even like them. I LOVE Juventus, that is it. And if Conte and/or Marotta leave or get the axe, then I will still love my Juventus. I am crirical of them because we are a 7th place team and a laughung stock of Serie A and I'm not gonna take it anymore. I will dismiss anyone who puts zero balme on Marotta or Conte because it is not the truth. We should all supoort our team but we should also be critical of decisions that are made, as those decisions will affect the future of our club.

If people wish to follow Juventus blindly and do not care what decisions are made, good or bad, and don't want to be critical of management, then that's fine, that is your choice. But it isn't my choice.

But we are all entitled to our opinion, so if I offended you by my post then I apologize, as you are a long time poster and follower of this and the other forums and I do not want you to misinterpret what I say and not express your valued opinion because of what I say. Thanks.

Thumbs up

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Moggi : " Juve improved, Marotta has done good and good not to buy Alex or Lugano "  - Page 2 Empty Re: Moggi : " Juve improved, Marotta has done good and good not to buy Alex or Lugano "

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Jn, I'm fed up of your constant complaining. Stop with this none sense and deal with it. First you tend to disagree with us Marotta haters which is fine, but stop complaining, this is a forum. We will put our views in a respectful manner and back them up if needed. As for Gigi, he has been watching Italian Football for 20 + years. Meaning he has experienced it all, and knows more about how football works in general. Live with it, he knows more than me and yes I said it, someone actually knows more than me lol. Him and WigglesWorth are like two legends on this forum within knowledge of Italian football, both on a present and historical perspective. I might consider Mike because, his posts are just outstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 pm

I think all should calm down ... Jn is watching football 20+ yrs to and Antonio he is older than u and me and pls show respect
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I think all should calm down ... Jn is watching football 20+ yrs to and Antonio he is older than u and me and pls show respect

Well then he should have the knowledge to know that not everyone agrees with him, good... he's older and yet, he's not acting like it by complaining all the time. Gigi instead of complaining actually took a break from the forums, to stay away from trouble, this guy just keeps creating it. Anyways, whatever, my point is, if he does not respect our posts, ignore them,block us or just don't reply...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I think all should calm down ... Jn is watching football 20+ yrs to and Antonio he is older than u and me and pls show respect

Well then he should have the knowledge to know that not everyone agrees with him, good... he's older and yet, he's not acting like it by complaining all the time. Gigi instead of complaining actually took a break from the forums, to stay away from trouble, this guy just keeps creating it. Anyways, whatever, my point is, if he does not respect our posts, ignore them,block us or just don't reply...

I say again calm down ...all of u ...........

there were situations where Mauro posted like he is older than gigi and jn,me and u ...one post doesn't change a thing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:40 pm

@jdn, am sure if your dad hit a 90m jackpot and bought a two bedroom tree house in the woods, you would consider it professional......

Marotta had and spent over 90m on majorly average deals, am sure renewing dead wood like Pepe and Motta only for them to stay is professional, I guess Giacherrini is professional, getting Toni was professional, so was Martinez over Diego, sending Giovinco out was pro.

Marotta is a pro, and every time we play sh*t it should be the coach's fault,

please explain to me the madness in sending Ziegler out, and keeping PDC and Grosso, or we are planning to use Esti as a LB too,

be my guest and lets watch another season of comedies as PDC and Grosso make fools of themselves on the LB role.....and we ship in dozens of goals per game....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I say again calm down ...all of u ...........

there were situations where Mauro posted like he is older than gigi and jn,me and u ...one post doesn't change a thing

Yes, I know, but it's not one post, it's constant.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:53 pm

ok u did this not me ...thread closed and Elm don't u ever ever involve family in threads again ! that goes for all

take care
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:54 pm

if any1 continues this thread he will be banned !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2