Pasquato : " Lecce brackets important. Giaccherini? I respect, is a great player"

2 posters

Go down

Pasquato : " Lecce brackets important. Giaccherini? I respect, is a great player" Empty Pasquato : " Lecce brackets important. Giaccherini? I respect, is a great player"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm

He arrived on loan at Lecce after a good pre-season with Juventus, the young talent Pasquato Cristian (22) is ready to establish itself in the Salento area. Meanwhile, the outside offensive answered our questions about his feelings in moving from the Giallorossi.

How did the idea of moving to Lecce?
"I honestly do not know, I knew of a concern for some time, but the last day is born this possibility seriously, I phoned my agent and I immediately said yes."

Did you expect that both you Giandonato you came? "Yes, because we know that for us young is not easy. We are fortunate to have had the opportunity to do the pre-season with Juve. Lecce Then we thank who gave us this opportunity."

Giaccherini arrived, you're gone. You expected?
"I respect both as a player and Giaccherini I do not feel then evaluate a colleague. If Juve have decided to buy it means that a player from Juventus is a great player."

Do you mind being left?
"Who would not mind: all aspire to play in Juventus, Lecce, but for me it is important to a parenthesis, the landing is in A".

Atalanta and Cagliari have you tried?
"Something moved, but my agent told me only of Lecce as concrete negotiations."

Lecce will be an important experience?
"I think it will be, so long waiting for a call to A. Now you're here and take this opportunity to me."

How do you rate the arrival of Oddo?
"Today will be his first training session, will certainly a great desire to get involved. His career speaks for itself, has a good business card. It will be a major help for us young."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pasquato : " Lecce brackets important. Giaccherini? I respect, is a great player" Empty Re: Pasquato : " Lecce brackets important. Giaccherini? I respect, is a great player"

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 am

Feel sorry for them both but I'm sure in 1 year they will come back bigger and better.

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down