DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!

+6
elm_baraja_shaman
Arquitecto
Luca
redstar
Juventude
dronte
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!  Empty DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Will stay at Juventus Amauri, to confirm his agent is to calciomercato.com Giampiero Pocetta that denies the latter case it sort Olympique Marseille in the last hours on. A closed net: "We thank the teams that were interested but chose to stay at Juventus. Hypothesis abroad? Absolutely not, wants to play his cards in Turin." It remains to figure out which cards since the player will never be called into question by Antonio Conte has ruled that the technical design and also will be the attitude of the fans, very annoyed and irritated by the continued refusal of some players to each destination exactly like the Italian-Brazilian and Iaquinta. Are expected for both the warm months.

Back to top Go down

DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!  Empty Re: DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 pm

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/amauri-resta-alla-juve-niente-difensore-630143

Back to top Go down

DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!  Empty Re: DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!

Post by dronte Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

If he will still get his outrageous wages this year I'll kill him with my 2 hands. Simple as that. God damn huge amount of money for doing absolutely nothing, of course he wants to stay.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm guessing that no one was willing to match his salary. That sucks.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 pm

How many freaking Prima Punta's do we need?

Matri, Vucinic, Quag, Iaquinta, Toni and NOW AMAURI? WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Actually, I don't want to blame him because i know that he want a big salary job. You have to blame Juventus director of football.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 pm

redstar wrote:Actually, I don't want to blame him because i know that he want a big salary job. You have to blame Juventus director of football.

Which one? The director that signed him and gave him that big contract (Secco) or the one that is stuck with him and can't get a team to take his salary (Marotta)?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Both, mostly Secco. However Marotta is blamed for not finding Amauri a squad including all the other players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

sciacca wrote:Both, mostly Secco. However Marotta is blamed for not finding Amauri a squad including all the other players.

Most of them have bad contracts. It's difficult to get teams to take them. It sucks, but it's the reality of the situation. Didn't Juve have to pay part of Trez and Camo's salaries last season?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:Both, mostly Secco. However Marotta is blamed for not finding Amauri a squad including all the other players.

Most of them have bad contracts. It's difficult to get teams to take them. It sucks, but it's the reality of the situation. Didn't Juve have to pay part of Trez and Camo's salaries last season?

yes, but you need to realize, Marotta did this all at the last minute, no wonder he couldn't pull it off :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm

No he didn't no one wanted to pay for Amauri
Watch now his contract will be terminated and he'll leave for free.

I don't get it.
You guys complain about Martinez going for nothing, nothing being recouped.
When Marotta tries to get something for Amauri (as he still has value, scoring 7 goals in 11 apps for Parma on loan) you're upset?

I am puzzled.

Anyways, I don't think Amauri will play any part what so ever with this Juventus, so please, please, stop being so dramatic it really is a downer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:00 pm

sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

yes, but you need to realize, Marotta did this all at the last minute, no wonder he couldn't pull it off :coffee:

I'm pretty sure he was trying all summer on Iaquinta and Amauri, at the very least. But that's just my opinion.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Luca put it this way, first of all I know Amauri wasn't last minute, I meant all the other players.

Now, sure... Amauri showed he can still score. But give me a break here.

We have 5 freaking Prima Punta's...

Matri, Vucinic(SS or CF), Quagliarella, Iaquinta, Toni and Amauri !

What on earth are we going to do with all of them? Sure let's keep paying Amauri for sitting on the bench... Waste his wage on him as he does not but sit there. Not to mention he does not have the motivation anymore to play for us.

Materinez is a different story as we dont want him, BUT MUST NOT BE GIVEN AWAY LIKE THAT. Use him wisely, put him in a swap deal or sell him and get profit, NOT TO CESENA FOR GIACHERRINI LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Like I said, there is no evidence to support that Amauri will be a key part to the squad. He just remains on the books for now.

Why do you care about his wages? Are you paying them
Is Juventus struggling financially?
Can Juventus not afford him until at least January?

No, to all 3.

Don't worry we will see this resolved sooner rather than later hopefully

Like I said, as long as he is not a key member of the squad I don't care about him right now. Bigger fish to fry.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

HHAHA Sciacca your reaction to this is hilarious
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Conte is a strong leader and has a vision for this team. If he doesn't feel that Iaquinta and Amauri can contribute to that vision, then neither player will see much time on the field. Outside of having to pay their wages, which I admit does really suck, players like Amauri and Iaquinta will have little effect on the team.

A player like Amauri knew that he better find another team and, potentially, take a pay cut if he has problems with not getting much playing time. So, when he sits in the stands on match days, it won't be a surprise to him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 pm

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:HHAHA Sciacca your reaction to this is hilarious

I farking Pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Luca wrote:Like I said, there is no evidence to support that Amauri will be a key part to the squad. He just remains on the books for now.

Why do you care about his wages? Are you paying them
Is Juventus struggling financially?
Can Juventus not afford him until at least January?

No, to all 3.

Don't worry we will see this resolved sooner rather than later hopefully

Like I said, as long as he is not a key member of the squad I don't care about him right now. Bigger fish to fry.

Look I understand what you mean, but it does not change anything. We don't need them, waste of money. The reason why we wanted him out was because of his wages, so regardless of us being in a poor state or not it's irrelavent. We don't want him, he does not want us. So either he freaking agrees to lower his wage or else he can sit on the bench for a long time and make money when he does nothing.

Questa è una vergogna! Ma che minchia mi frega si Amauri non giocha ! Lui nella Juventus, NON PUÒ STARE !

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm

I know what you mean and I agree
You just seem upset, don't be upset it isn't worth the time

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Luca wrote:I know what you mean and I agree
You just seem upset, don't be upset it isn't worth the time

Don't get the wrong impression, Im not upset with you though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Honestly, i don't even think he'll be on our bench. He'll just end up like last years grosso / sali but he won't get called up for injuries because we have forwards in abundance this year.

He'll just be paid for playing Fifa on his couch.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:Honestly, i don't even think he'll be on our bench. He'll just end up like last years grosso / sali but he won't get called up for injuries because we have forwards in abundance this year.

He'll just be paid for playing Fifa on his couch.

:lol!:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I knew this was gonna happen
god damn!!!
They should have make him stay at Parma or go to Marseille or PSg from they got the offer...
It's better to have just take a offer which they would lose than keep him & have him drain the company dry for work he isn't doing.
One thing I am glad that we have Conte who is a serious coach, so we don't have to look for Amauri on the field alot or any at all...
DAMN! AMAURI IS STAYING ! NO NO NO NO NO ! According to his Agent!  Fabio_Quagliarella_sig.png_thumb
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

And Marotta is not impressed by the attitude of his player.

"Amauri has a contract worth €3.8 million. Marseille offered him an extension [two years] to his current deal [one year] with the help of a contribution from us but Amauri rejected it.

"Clubs need to take note of a situation like this otherwise they will end up being caged by the players."

Marotta's fault though :coffee:
Amauri clinging to Juventus like an insecure teenage girl

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next