Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve

2 posters

Go down

Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve Empty Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 am

Eljero Elia is a Juventus player, the negotiations ended last night with a fax and this morning there will be an official.Juventus, who had tried to get him through the loan payment with right of redemption will spend 10 mil for the player's card. 
The player will sign a four-year from 2 mil per season.the question is when and how.The player in fact lies in the Netherlands where he answered the call of its national should condergli a special permit to fly this afternoon in Turin.

Italian website

---------

The news came during "Special Transfer", I was live on Sky: Juve late evening reached the agreement with the Hamburg for Elijah, 9 million euros plus a bonus, here's the long-awaited. Elia is committed to the national team, Friday there is the Netherlands-San Marino, now Juve is organizing a private flight to the Dutch, so let him do the medical examination and submit the agreement to sign.

-------

Today medical visits for the exterior of the Hamburg Elia. It was found the definitive agreement for the sale to 9 million plus bonuses.

This is the ninth acquisition this summer, the outdoor offensive player is a feature that, like his new coach.

Now remains for a central defender. The assumptions are Gastaldello, hawks or more probably Bruno Alves

------
French website

The Juventus Turin and Hamburg agreed during the night of Monday to Tuesday according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, for the transfer in the foothills of the Dutch prodigy Eljero Elia. This WISP distinguished South Africa a year ago is expected Tuesday in Turin to get his medical visit, before signing his contract. His transfer is estimated at EUR 10 million, a million more than the offer from Arsenal. The Dutchman was reluctant but there a few days from these two clubs. But the delivery of the Gunners at Old Trafford (2-Cool has probably weighed in the balance.

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve Empty Re: Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Many sources now claim Elia has left the oranje training camp ahead of his move
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve Empty Re: Latest reports concercing Elia's potential move to Juve

Post by LWL91 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:14 pm

I must say this.... If I was Elia I would actually join Arsenal.. I can explain: His style of play fits Arsenal 100%. In Juve there are no proof of how he will be used, and what his job will be. Wenger needs a player like him and Arsenal would give him lots of playing time.. In Juve however, he will join a rising giant. We have all the reason to believe in great things, but we must also accept that the EPL is a better league, Arsenal is a bigger club (as of now) even with CL football.

The choice of Elia is a luxury not many players get, however.. If you were to choose from a PS3 or an Xbox 80% of us would choose the PS3 aka. Arsenal and EPL. Cool

On the other hand.... The Xbox has Halo.. affraid aka... the new Juve stadium..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down