Magricos
jibers
Mr Nick09
guest7
Arquitecto
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Josep Guardiola a Phony? Empty Josep Guardiola a Phony?

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 am

I'm truly not trying to start anything here between Real Madrid and Barca fans. But what has rather intrigued me is the recent criticism by RM fans in this forum on Guardiola;

Guardiola is commonly described as the calm, composed, classy, refined, cultured and exquisitely articulate. He is known for his dedicating his 2009 CL to Maldini, minding his own business and focusing on his team, always remaining full of respect for others.... You get the idea.

What I don't understand is why RM fans just recently have come upon the conclusion that Pep is artificial in maintaining his "humble and respectful", and classy stature as a manager and individual. I don't understand the disdain RM fans suddenly have for his "philosopher" persona and the how he apparently acts all wise. I have not seen any reason to even accuse of him of such a thing as anyone who has seen him over his illustrious career through his on and off pitch character, and his words would not even think of such fallacious accusations.

I can understand the need to defend Jose Mourinho for his own acts yet does that mean Pep, simply is feigning his boy-scout image and wise-man persona?

Why is it that Pep's opposers cannot accept his humility? Does anyone not know of his devotion to his religion maybe? How about that Pep simply possesses principle, and character ethic?

Is it his outburst against Mou last year? Was he not trying to point out that he prefers to do the talking on the pitch rather then speaking about himself?

I'd like a certain reason behind this.

Curiosity.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Josep Guardiola a Phony? Empty Re: Josep Guardiola a Phony?

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

There are rumours by Spanish medias that Pep went to the Real Madrid bench and shouted "your a f***ing gang" 3 times.

I think that's why. Anyways, I don't understand why anyone would. Pep is actually very respectful, atleast in public. That's enough for me to not get annoyed.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

Sleep
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

Pep is a very clever man. The man is an example to every modern coach. He is rarley direspectful. So what should he do? come out and start being an ass? some people need to get a grip.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 am

Sleep

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 pm

So explanation from the Madridistas? (except Omarish)

Still waiting for an answer.....

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

I really don't care about it to be honest.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Magricos wrote: I really don't care about it to be honest.

So why the hell are you posting in the thread then?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

lol
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Maybe you should be more specific? Real Madrid fans? not every RM fans said that he is a phony. Anyway I think it is what Omarish said.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Maybe you should be more specific? Real Madrid fans? not every RM fans said that he is a phony. Anyway I think it is what Omarish said.

I apologize for that EP as I mean some RM fans within the forum.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Another barca v madrid thread...Thanks!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 pm

The xcx wrote:Another barca v madrid thread...Thanks!

Depends how one would interpret that....

Surely you didn't read the OP.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Because you asked how we felt about him.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Magricos wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Because you asked how we felt about him.

Then I must I'm imagining all the accusations within the forum of Pep's act being on humble and classy.

I asked on the accusations on this basis.

I couldn't care less how you all felt about him

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 pm

I think we can see Peps darkest side if he leaves barca for a lesser team perhaps..Hes a manager who dosent acknowledge the meaning of pressure.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

The xcx wrote:I think we can see Peps darkest side if he leaves barca for a lesser team perhaps..Hes a manager who dosent acknowledge the word of pressure.

This is part of my question.... how can any of you foresee and predict that

I'll leave this one to the barca fans as its quite the opposite. Rather a naive comment there.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Only honest answer I could give is that there are some fans who are just radical in their thought patterns. Other than that, I have no idea why certain Real fans would think in such fashion.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I'm truly not trying to start anything here between Real Madrid and Barca fans. But what has rather intrigued me is the recent criticism by RM fans on Guardiola;

Guardiola is commonly described as the calm, composed, classy, refined, cultured and exquisitely articulate. He is known for his dedicating his 2009 CL to Maldini, minding his own business and focusing on his team, always remaining full of respect for others.... You get the idea.

What I don't understand is why RM fans just recently have come upon the conclusion that Pep is artificial in maintaining his "humble and respectful", and classy stature as a manager and individual. I don't understand the disdain RM fans suddenly have for his "philosopher" persona and the how he apparently acts all wise. I have not seen any reason to even accuse of him of such a thing as anyone who has seen him over his illustrious career through his on and off pitch character, and his words would not even think of such fallacious accusations.

I can understand the need to defend Jose Mourinho for his own acts yet does that mean Pep, simply is feigning his boy-scout image and wise-man persona?

Why is it that Pep's opposers cannot accept his humility? Does anyone not know of his devotion to his religion maybe? How about that Pep simply possesses principle, and character ethic?

Is it his outburst against Mou last year? Was he not trying to point out that he prefers to do the talking on the pitch rather then speaking about himself?

I'd like a certain reason behind this.

Curiosity.

i think it's obvious to anyone that he encourages his team to dive and play act as much as they do, or if he doesn't then he certainly doesn't ask them to stop. that's one reason that isn't a good thing, yes?
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 pm

The comments started long before Guardiola was rumored (and yet to be proven) to call the R. Madrid bench a ****ing gang, so I don't think it's that.

I, personally, think that some Madrid fans, in their impotence, need to discredit everyone who is involved in their repeated defeat throghout the past 3 years.

You would really have to ask the few of them that have discredited Guardiola, though.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm not a Madrid fan but i have a small problem with Guardiola and that is that he is too much of a politician, never speaks his mind. As it is i wish he would cut his words in half instead of putting roses on every single thing.

A common mistake might be to think i'm suggesting he go to the other extreme like Ibrahimovic or Mourinho, not at all, but i think there are little things he can learn from the truth and how it sets you free. For example when Mourinho came to Madrid he just said "Raul, you're too old, kindly GTFO", it was never buried anywhere this was the case and everyone just accepted it for what it was.

When drama and mudslinging came on the transfer of Eto'o, Ibra, Bojan and Toure, Pep never had the balls to even say he had a "disagreement" or a "falling out", he just kept his mouth shut and almost confirmed there's so much under Guardiola we never see because he's always playing politics upfront.

Maybe thats the best and correct way to handle things for a successful team, i just find it tiring and boring, as it is i find no reason to see good looking Guardiola speak on the conference room.

A large part of football for me is the fact that its brash, competitive, quick, loud, physical, in your face, as opposed to a surface look at a typical office environment.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:I'm not a Madrid fan but i have a small problem with Guardiola and that is that he is too much of a politician, never speaks his mind. As it is i wish he would cut his words in half instead of putting roses on every single thing.

A common mistake might be to think i'm suggesting he go to the other extreme like Ibrahimovic or Mourinho, not at all, but i think there are little things he can learn from the truth and how it sets you free. For example when Mourinho came to Madrid he just said "Raul, you're too old, kindly GTFO", it was never buried anywhere this was the case and everyone just accepted it for what it was.

When drama and mudslinging came on the transfer of Eto'o, Ibra, Bojan and Toure, Pep never had the balls to even say he had a "disagreement" or a "falling out", he just kept his mouth shut and almost confirmed there's so much under Guardiola we never see because he's always playing politics upfront.

Maybe thats the best and correct way to handle things for a successful team, i just find it tiring and boring, as it is i find no reason to see good looking Guardiola speak on the conference room.

A large part of football for me is the fact that its brash, competitive, quick, loud, physical, in your face, as opposed to a surface look at a typical office environment.
Haha lol wut? Thats complete bs.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm

The xcx wrote:Haha lol wut? Thats complete bs.

Elaborate if you would be so kind
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:
The xcx wrote:Haha lol wut? Thats complete bs.

Elaborate if you would be so kind
I belive Raul left even before Mou came. Reason why Raul left was because he wanted more game time and best for Madrid, meaning Benzema/Higuain to take hes starting position for good. If your a veteran you dont expect to play alot when you have 2 WC strikers ready to take away the starting position in every chance. Hell even Mou said that he would have preferred Raul to stay. But I dont expect you to know such things coz your not a fan of Madrid, but talk bs is beyond me.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

well i am not really generalising but i believe most of the comments like belittling mou's credentials as a manager by calling him unproven and overrated and calling guardiola names which he is not is just a another outburst of the hatred thanks to the recent clasicos.. imo
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next