fatman123
Kick
Geo
Sushi Master
The Messiah
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich wants a new striker. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants a new striker.

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm

they should get cisse, who'd be a great backup for gomez and maybe even more - who knows. 15 mill shouldn't be much of a problem for bayern anyway.

Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich wants a new striker. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants a new striker.

Post by Gil Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Seriously? Drogba is far more talented and dynamic than Mario Gomez.

He's a far better player even at 33.

But yeah I definitely agree Bayern need a #10. Not sure about both Muller and Kroos in the role. They should be looking for another CB as well.

Last edited by Gil on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:they should get cisse, who'd be a great backup for gomez and maybe even more - who knows. 15 mill shouldn't be much of a problem for bayern anyway.

Is he of any good I know his a good finisher but from his size it seems to me that he'll be very similar to Gomez (Target Man)
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
cookie wrote:Drogba? seriously?
enough with one player who is in decline a.k.a Thomas Mueller
adding Drogba will make you have 2 player in decline

Thomas Muller is not in decline, he had two assist in his last game, one of the best young second striker out there.

that already has been refuted in a seperate topic, nevermind the troll. prolly all his 12 posts have been centered around this bs.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Pappis Cisse on the bench...a nice thought for BL defenses but it won't be a reality.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Gil wrote:Seriously? Drogba is far more talented and dynamic than Mario Gomez.

I wouldn't accept or disagree with you. Gomez is too clumsy he waste loads of chances that Drogba wouldn't waste half of those chances, but still he score loads of goal maybe is because he get lot of scoring chances and if any other striker was in he shoes they might score more.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:54 pm

oh wow, outrageous posts where u look today, but that's just ridiculous. a few years back that was definitely true but those times are over, get real.

Idrisozet wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:they should get cisse, who'd be a great backup for gomez and maybe even more - who knows. 15 mill shouldn't be much of a problem for bayern anyway.

Is he of any good I know his a good finisher but from his size it seems to me that he'll be very similar to Gomez (Target Man)

ah well they are kinda similar but cisse also has pretty good technique and can score variety of goals. he would might be even better involved in play than gomez, but gomez instincts in front of goal are still better imo.

Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:

oh wow, outrageous posts where u look today, but that's just ridiculous. a few years back that was definitely true but those times are over, get real.

Idrisozet wrote:

ah well they are kinda similar but cisse also has pretty good technique and can score variety of goals. he would might be even better involved in play than gomez, but gomez instincts in front of goal are still better imo.

Gomez has not Instincts in front of goal, his too clumsy and waste too many chances. I'm begining to think his goal scoring record in Bayern comes from the fact that Ribery, Robben, Lahm, Muller, Schweinsteiger create lots of chances for him to score.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 pm

They're not buying anyone right now, IMO. Maybe in January. Olic is made of stone and these injuries should be just a side effect of going out so long. 8 weeks isn't too long.

Van Buyten as a target man FTW! cheers
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 pm

obviously he mostly looks like an idiot when he scores and half of the goals are quite simple. but 39 goals in one season can't be luck. same goes for the tons of goals he scored for stuttgart before.

he's in the right place at the right time - which is instinct.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Sushi Master wrote:They're not buying anyone right now, IMO. Maybe in January. Olic is made of stone and these injuries should be just a side effect of going out so long. 8 weeks isn't too long.

Van Buyten as a target man FTW! cheers

Lol...you don't really want Bayern progress do you..?

How would you feel if Bayern start Van Buyten up front as a target against team like Manchester United, Bayern is way way way way way way more tha that.

You wouldn't suggest Vermaelen playing as target man for Arsenal, would you..??

Van Buyten comes in as emergency striker when the team is desperate for one more goal towards the end of the amtch.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Dude, that smiley was there for a reason. Even though he actually HAS played there Laughing

Yeah, I agree if Gomez is suspended or something we're screwed, but meh, he has an excelent disciplinary and injury record. I'd wait until January because frankly right now there's nothing good available. At least not at sane prices.

I'd go for a Bundesliga talent such as Cisse, if Freiburg find themselves in the bottom of the table or something.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 pm

i think he's aware of that and just playin Wink.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:i think he's aware of that and just playin Wink.

lol.....I know he was just messing around with me
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Gil wrote:Wait Drogba is on the decline but Forlan isn't?

Why would Didier want to go to Bayern anyway?

because maybe bayern are bigger and better than chelsea? Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

diptiman wrote:
Gil wrote:Wait Drogba is on the decline but Forlan isn't?

Why would Didier want to go to Bayern anyway?

because maybe bayern are bigger and better than chelsea? Rolling Eyes

Also he has more chance of winning cpl, bundesliga and German Cup with Bayern.

Bayern are also richer and makes more money to add to that but however they like spending wisely.

I don't even think Bayern Board see's Drogba as a player that can add quality to the team, they might also see him as player on his decline thats why I suggested him for the bench or rotation role.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I don't think many clubs would turn down Drogba, but his wage demands are too high and we already have one old workhorse in Olic, don't need another. We need more of a young star.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I don't think many clubs would turn down Drogba, but his wage demands are too high and we already have one old workhorse in Olic, don't need another. We need more of a young star.

You are an Arsenal or a Bayern Supporter?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm

I think if Drogba leaves chelsea he will go back to OM

Is Papis Cisse really as good as people make out, a few English clubs have been linked with him recently including us. But I dont watch German football so know nothing about him.

Do his club even want to sell him.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I don't think many clubs would turn down Drogba, but his wage demands are too high and we already have one old workhorse in Olic, don't need another. We need more of a young star.

Both, but he has more Bayern blood in him.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

GyansDancingBoots wrote:I think if Drogba leaves chelsea he will go back to OM

Is Papis Cisse really as good as people make out, a few English clubs have been linked with him recently including us. But I dont watch German football so know nothing about him.

Do his club even want to sell him.

All I know about him is that his a goal machine he has 4 to his name already in 2 appearance, I don't know his style of play, I don't watch him play but whenever I check the score line is name is always there thats how I started noticing him.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Both but he has more Bayern blood in him.
This.

Papiss Cisse is an awesome player not rated high because he plays for a lesser known German club. He'd be great anywhere. Strong, pretty fast and can definitely finish. 22 goals in Freiburg isn't an easy thing.

Hell, he'd be great for Newcastle.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
free_cat wrote:

This.

Papiss Cisse is an awesome player not rated high because he plays for a lesser known German club. He'd be great anywhere. Strong, pretty fast and can definitely finish. 22 goals in Freiburg isn't an easy thing.

Now I want him in Bayern.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Peterson struggled a lot Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah... he's clearly not ready yet for first team.

Ribéry was a total beast today, deserved a goal.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
free_cat wrote:

This.

We were are linked i hope it could happen Very Happy the CF we buy will shape how we well we will do and how we will play i hope who ever it is he is good Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next