Ganso
the xcx
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
Zealous
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mou's incident was payback for a previous one - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou's incident was payback for a previous one

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

hrealmadrid wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:It was a red card offense, and Marcelo left the field as he was told to..nothing more

You seem to be really up to date with Spanish rules.

2 days ago it was you thought we could dress 19. Now you think red card is only an exit from existing game.

Red cards in Spain are automatically reviewed, usually resulting in one additional game suspension. In a case like this it will definitely be more than 3 games. They will also likely discuss his prior yellow card when he deliberately kicked Messi in the groin. That's 2 very fowl deliberate takeouts that nearly set off a riot. No way this is just a red card and that's it.

You're confusing me with someone else dude, because I have no idea of what you're referring to. Regardless I don't understand why you feel need to try and offend me.

I meant "nothing more" as in he didn't get involved in the post red card fight and therefore 8-10 games would not make sense. I don't appreciate you jumping down a fellow Madridista's throat for it.

Sorry it was halamadrid re how many players get dressed. Your names are very similar.

Re red card review for games suspension, he will most definitely be getting additional games.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mou's incident was payback for a previous one - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou's incident was payback for a previous one

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 am

Seems Setablanca and Omarish have a totally different view of Coentrao than Nick, Sportsczy and I. He is hands down a better defender than Marcelo and he isn't far off of him in offense. If Marcelo is suspended for 5 or more games, which is very likely, Marcelo will have to earn his place on the field.

Coentrao wasn't brought in for his normal LB position , perhaps as insurance, but he is more than capable of outshining Marcelo given the opportunity. Thing is he said he would play where ever Mou asked him to play so he will do what's best for team. Issue to me is until Sahin is integrated into team, we need Coentrao at MF. I just hope that Sahin can use the timing of this strike to be ready.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 am

Well I've got good news if you are a Marcelo fans [bad news if you dislike him for whatever reason].

According to this article in marca [http://www.marca.com/2011/08/18/futbol/1313671274.html] starting this year any suspensions dished out will only count towards the same competition the offense happened in. So if Marcelo will be given a 3 game suspension he won't play the supercopa in the next 2 years. It won't count towards either the CDR or the league.

So here you have it, hope it clears up some confusion.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:10 am

I thought the same when Ozil and Marcelo has been sent off. they won't play in the same competition next year not in La Liga.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 am

Marcelo gets all the blame point blank period... No tackle = No altercations between the two teams

Btw Mou poked the guy in the eye first...... 40 sec or 2:45 in slow motion

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 pm

omarish wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It was coentrao first ever game as LB, in a clasico and he did ok.

really disappointed with the knee jerk that unfold calling him shit and what not. no reason to be that insecure as if people were waiting for him to fail and crown marcelo as the best.

Most here havent seen him, otherwise you wouldnt be underrating him so much. If you put marcelo right now in a single game with Benfica, he will not match the best of coentrao when he was there.

'First ever game as LB'.

Come on, this guy at Benfica was supposed to be one of the best LBs in the world, OK I understand it was stupid of Mou not to try him in defence in the preseason, but he is supposed to be decent at that position. Im not saying as a player he is bad, but his performance was shit no question. When he moved to mid, he was much better.

+1

Marcelo is more suited for our system, believe it or not. I don't think Coentrao can replace him and if you ask me he was worse defensively in LB, Pedro was eating him up

Thanks mate... but... theres no +1 I can see. Wink

It would be odd if Marcelo and Ozil are banned just from Supercopa, because that would mean none of our two important players for a very long time, if they get 3+ matches ban. We'd have to field second team in the Supercup in the future.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3