Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."

2 posters

Go down

Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."  Empty Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Juan Manuel Vargas (28) is preparing to return to Florence. The player is ready to retire to join Fiorentina despite rumors of his transfer to Turin are more and more insistent. Interviewed by "elcomercio.pe", oblivious to the outside purple and black and white on the interest seems to be focused only on the new season: "The holidays are over, back to work. I know nothing of Juve, I only know what has been written in the papers. I'm coming at Fiorentina, will do the rest later, "says Vargas.

Back to top Go down

Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."  Empty Re: Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 pm

He is in doubt.He wants to come in Juve but the Fiorentina is the problem
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."  Empty Re: Vargas: "Juventus? I don't know Nothing..."

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:32 am

I still think we will end up signing him but with ongoing negotiations i'm sure he doesn't know for sure what will happen and even if he did he probably wouldn't say
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down