dreamer
fadjriemilan
IrasMaldinista
65 posters

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 32 Empty Re: Off-Topic Garden Café

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm

THC 10 wrote:I normally do not do such things, but I will do it for you, my friend. Instadomos is my username. For the record, I always look at people that begin to follow me, but I only follow back if the pictures they have interest me. If I don't follow back tonight, it is because I fell back to sleep, but you will get a follower in the early morning (at the the latest).

I do sometimes follow the exception you mentioned, Forza, but only if I find it truly worthwhile.
followed Very Happy finally found a fellow insta Milanisti Razz

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Oh my goodness, I was over here trying to figure out how a fellow Milan fan managed to follow me. I had to check through my pictures to see if I ever most anything Milan related! rofl thank you for the good laugh.

P.S. Your baby cousin looks very Pato like in that picture where he is throwing up the peace sign Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:25 pm

THC 10 wrote:Oh my goodness, I was over here trying to figure out how a fellow Milan fan managed to follow me. I had to check through my pictures to see if I ever most anything Milan related! rofl thank you for the good laugh.

P.S. Your baby cousin looks very Pato like in that picture where he is throwing up the peace sign Very Happy
rofl thanks man Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:24 am

scratch

Last edited by JespSwe on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:24 pm

In this streaming torrent of Hells and Shits and F***s and Di**s and everything, old friend, I got your message.

Funny thing is, despite your unbelievably angry rant about that Biatch of yours, you did nothing in the way of rejecting the theory that we all do have only one true love.

I get the impression that you will never be to other girls, quite what you were to her, so, like it or not, she's become your one and only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And believe me, even if she becomes the no.1 slut of Middle East (in my case) or Far East (in your case), we'll still have that soft spot deep in our heart for them, and of course they will forever retain a special place in our soul, development of which they influenced a crazy lot.

What I don't get, though, is why are you so angry? There's nothing to be so worked up about.

My love, changed the whole complexion of my existence in a space of one year, she made me believe I am the only worthy living creature on the face of earth and yet, after raising me so much and so high up the sky, she suddenly let go of me and I fell all the way back down and hit the hard ground...

But you know what? After all that depression and hair loss and weight loss and joi de vivre loss, I realized I am grateful for having been helped to live some of the most ecstatic moments any human being has ever experienced, and I'm gonna cherish memories that will be here forever.

On your last sentence, well, I don't know.
As unlikely as it might sound, there may yet be nice ones around, there may be some good ones left waiting to be found. Where's your hope man?

What are we without hope?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:In this streaming torrent of Hells and Shits and F***s and Di**s and everything, old friend, I got your message.

Funny thing is, despite your unbelievably angry rant about that Biatch of yours, you did nothing in the way of rejecting the theory that we all do have only one true love.

I get the impression that you will never be to other girls, quite what you were to her, so, like it or not, she's become your one and only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And believe me, even if she becomes the no.1 slut of Middle East (in my case) or Far East (in your case), we'll still have that soft spot deep in our heart for them, and of course they will forever retain a special place in our soul, development of which they influenced a crazy lot.

What I don't get, though, is why are you so angry? There's nothing to be so worked up about.

My love, changed the whole complexion of my existence in a space of one year, she made me believe I am the only worthy living creature on the face of earth and yet, after raising me so much and so high up the sky, she suddenly let go of me and I fell all the way back down and hit the hard ground...

But you know what? After all that depression and hair loss and weight loss and joi de vivre loss, I realized I am grateful for having been helped to live some of the most ecstatic moments any human being has ever experienced, and I'm gonna cherish memories that will be here forever.

On your last sentence, well, I don't know.
As unlikely as it might sound, there may yet be nice ones around, there may be some good ones left waiting to be found. Where's your hope man?

What are we without hope?

my mistake... i shouldnt have posted my thoughts on what i had gone thru...

but why shouldnt i be angry... Mad its because being nice brought me into situation like this... people abuse your kindness...

i will never ever have soft spot or forgiveness for ex.. why would i ... after all the sacrifice i made and that bitch would never give a damn about... she bluffed i fell ... it was my mistake..

but i have been better these days not thinking about her at all. just a mental scar thats it.

atm hope on one true love is nothing but a fool's hope for me. personally i feel incredibly happy to be single again and date chicks. talk to them get to know them enjoy company... i am loving it.

dont believe in true love thing... it will ruin you... you will get back to same stuff over again. hope you will be able to apply that experience. dont think about falling in love or finding soul mate. i mean to say dont go fetch for it. let it come to u in time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 pm

I woke up early this morning to your comment, JespSwe and I will put together a response when I get home from work. But I hope that you eventually take back control and not let that c*n.. keep you down forever. No need to rush back into anything, but whatever you do, do not let her actions effect your future decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 am

Recent events in my life have got me believing in soul mates (I would also argue that some of the friends we encounter along the way are soul mates) - look out for post with a more detailed explanation. I need sleep like whoa, did not manage to get in bed before midnight this whole week and I have been waking up 6:45-7:00 every morning for work - I am paying the consequences this week (today), but luckily I was able to find the motivation to attend regular karate class as well as sparring banana

I am only up now because I woke up after passing out and had to get my lazy butt in the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:43 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:Recent events in my life have got me believing in soul mates (I would also argue that some of the friends we encounter along the way are soul mates) - look out for post with a more detailed explanation. I need sleep like whoa, did not manage to get in bed before midnight this whole week and I have been waking up 6:45-7:00 every morning for work - I am paying the consequences this week (today), but luckily I was able to find the motivation to attend regular karate class as well as sparring banana

I am only up now because I woke up after passing out and had to get my lazy butt in the shower.
That is good to hear man. I believe in soul mates as well, and that is usually a good thing when someone believes in that Razz so congratulation brother. Wish you all the best Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:03 am

Today is the first day of new Iranian year, 1392.

12 hours ago it was the turn-of-the-year celebrations, and unlike the Christian calendar where you have to wait a week or so before the turn of the year, ours is only hours away, sometimes less.

Anyway, I realized today I've gotten too old to get excited and jump up and down. Gone are the times when I vowed to do this and that in the new year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not depressed at all. In fact, I've been for a while and still am at top-notch shape. It's just that I feel like it takes more than a simple calendar thing for people to shake their lives and turn it upside down or something.

I'm good! You know, it's unbelievably enjoyable and nice to listen to Mumford & Sons and feel like you're part of a whole in this world, to feel that you will have your say.

I'll be 23 in three months time, and I don't feel in any hurry to settle down, so to speak, or make a name for myself yet. We're not footballers, this is the real world of real people, not that of Lionel Messi and Kristen "puke" Stewart, who were making millions before turning 20.

Slowly, yet surely and firmly, I will walk towards becoming somebody.

I think you could say that, finalmente, I am serene.

Time is on our side, and we will toward the sunset ride!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:00 am

The tone of your post makes me incredibly happy, Abbas. Your thoughts on the new year are very similar to my own - if you want to change something in your life, there is no need to wait for the right time. There is no time like the present and as you mentioned in your previous post, time is on our side.

Last edited by ranDOM 10 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:28 am

Hello guys, this is Vasanth.

Had to deactivate my previous account to concentrate on Exams. Back here to learn and hopefully contribute as well. Smile

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 am

Zlatan wrote:Hello guys, this is Vasanth.

Had to deactivate my previous account to concentrate on Exams. Back here to learn and hopefully contribute as well. Smile

My volleyball buddy is back Proud We missed you, buddy banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:
Zlatan wrote:Hello guys, this is Vasanth.

My volleyball buddy is back Proud We missed you, buddy banana

Proud The king of the hub :bow:

How are things going man, been training hard?

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 am

I have been training super hard (playing 6-8 hours each weekend) and I am actually looking to start setting in actual open play games in the next couple of weeks. Currently dealing with a back injury Sad so I am trying to get that all healed up. It seems like a muscle fatigue injury, so that is definitely a good sign. I had playoffs 2 weeks ago and ended up playing 5 sets total (all of them ended up in the high 20's) and I was playing as an outside hitter, so that is most likely when the injury occurred.

I am currently focusing on my blocking footwork and I have a buddy helping me incorporate my legs into my setting. Passing is always a work in progress, but I spectated at a tournament this past weekend and was able to watch some high level passers and I was able to learn a lot from watching one player in particular. The volleyball crowd over here is extremely cool and always willing to help me out. They have noticed my progress and that has made them more willing to continue coaching me. A girl who watched me as a beginner recently called me the most improved player from the open play sessions and that definitely keeps me motivated to keep growing as a player.

I can not express how good it is to have you back - I know that El Shaarawy and myself were reminiscing about you in the "Wherefore art thou" thread, we thought you were gone for good. I hope that all of your exams went well. How is your volleyball going?

Here is my personal favorite setter from the tournament I attended (please do not tell my setter buddy that I said this Razz)

Hitter seemed a bit late and was lucky not to get blocked there (my buddy said it also had to do with his style of hitting - he really gets a nice downward angle on his hits)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 am

Wait Zlatan is Vasanth?!

Welcome back brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

We've missed you so much Crying or Very sad

----

Dom, good to hear you're improving at v-ball Thumbs up

If people think that you're improving, and if you feel confident about yourself. Then how about tackling it as a part time career? (sorry if i intruded there)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 am

I think that ship has sailed (not to say that I am not open to trying), but I have ponderd becoming a coach and that is one of the reasons I have been trying to learn the ins and outs of the game. Off to bed now, but I will be sure to post more on that tomorrow. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 am

Back injuries are quite common for attackers, my best friend, who is a hitter, also faces frequent back problems, but blames much of it on his late night activities Laughing . Speaking of blocking, I remember my coach saying quite a few times about how footwork is much more important than how high you jump. That is why I was actually a better blocker in the team, despite having a lower vertical jump than the attackers. Having read your posts in the hub for a long time, it doesn't surprise me one bit that you have improved. The crowd factor is the complete opposite here, there is no support whatsoever here, even from peers. Sometimes I feel that how things could be better if I lived in some other place , where sports is given much more importance, but then, there is a reason why I'm here and I try to make the most of it and get on with it.

Actually I've had to put a pause to volleyball to concentrate in studies, the National Tournament ( don't know if you remember, but I mentioned it long back, before I left) ended in heart break , as we couldn't get a medal and lost the third-place play off at 28-26 Sad . But still I'm proud enough to say that I'm the captain of my state team, which went farthest in the Competition in its more than 20 year history. I am quite excited by the fact that I'm going to play college ball next year, but it depends a lot on my results and the college that I'm going to get in.

And it feels really good to see that people recognize and remember me. El-Sha, thanks brother, I remember reading the Buki-Buka edition and how it changed titles according to the situation Laughing . I badly wanted to be here during that fantastic win, but I was happy enough to read all Milanistas' posts. And your post count Shocked

EDIT- Just watched the video, and I don't think there is anything wrong with the attacker, but I think it is the fault of the setter since his set didn't float in the air for too long, which automatically decreased the attacker's time to approach and watch the defense. I might be wrong here since the video from that angle doesn't tell the whole story.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 am

VasZlat :bow: dat exam discipline Thumbs up
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:VasZlat :bow: dat exam discipline Thumbs up

Forza Proud

We'd have won the second leg had you made the official post. Dem Tactical Notes :bow: Not blaming you ES

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

I guess it's only beautiful that phenomena which are known to represent a particular meaning, or purpose for that matter, could also have varied functions, lying there somewhere waiting to be discovered.

I've been experiencing some certain state of solitude of late, which has been nothing but a personal choice.

Guests are all over the place everyday in the Godforsaken new year's eve here, and I leave my sleeping all for those rush hours. I can't stand the idea of sitting next to people I don't know or don't wanna know, people whose interests and beliefs are diverse to mine, people who consider me a cat among pigeons, people who are weird and alien to me, people who don't know me, people whose names and relation to myself I might know, but that's all there is to it.

My family are right to call me a sociopath, maybe I do too, but then, does it harm anyone?

Respecting different tastes and cultures and religions is fine with me, but could I, please keep a distance from them with no disrespect meant? What should I do?

I'm not quite like Albert Camus's protagonist in "Stranger", but pretty close.

Inside me I've found the most wonderful place to live, think, learn and yes, the place wherein I'm happy.
Who's to take that away? Who can?

Back to the opening line of this essay, today I suddenly felt like crying among a bunch of people, and did just that smiling. No sorrow, no depression, no breakdown -- I just felt like releasing the acumulated mass of emotions, mostly elation and gratitude.

Tears are known to be sign of sadness, but mine were not today. Isn't that wonderful how multifunctional we and everything about us can be?

And when I was asked what's wrong, the answer was simple: "Nothing. I'm tired and yawned. Other than that, I'm scintillating."

Would it be wrong, you know, to just, like... be happy?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

The boy looked the girl in the eye and asked: "Will you be my sunshine, my lifeline, my valentine?"
"Oh I will," she replied, "for as far as life goes, you are just it."

Giving birth to another man's child, she coukdn't help thinking: "Where is my life? Did I get left behind? Did it pass me by too fast! Where did everyone go?"

"No," She heard a familiar voice in her head, "You chose the dull over the exciting, the tame over the energetic, and being something over being someone. You are who you chose to be."

The boy, wandering somewhere in this mad, mad, mad, mad world, still wonders, and still yearns... for those who just don't get it.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 am

Do you know that you have a new member in your family ? His name is sciacca ! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 am

DeviAngel wrote:Do you know that you have a new member in your family ? His name is sciacca ! Very Happy
confused
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:02 am

DeviAngel wrote:Do you know that you have a new member in your family ? His name is sciacca ! Very Happy

Have you seen his Twitter? What a joke haha...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:53 am

forza.milan wrote:

Have you seen his Twitter? What a joke haha...

he became a real milan fan.... I am disappointed ...... I've seen his twitter to .. I got no words I have him on fb to ...when I saw the pic with the Milan scarf and the comments I was like affraid
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next