dreamer
fadjriemilan
IrasMaldinista
65 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 12 Empty Re: Off-Topic Garden Café

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 pm

My avatar belongs to my second favorite player of all time...

My absolute favorite player ever is of course Captain Paolo Maldini, then comes a true no.10 of the game...

His name is Abbas.

And you know him, simply as IrasMaldinista.

Is that weird that I uploaded my own pic as the Avatar? Is this normal?

Well, I liked how confident TetraHydroC 10 was/is, so I decided I should put mine up.

If you feel you're as beautiful as I am or even better (which is impossible), upload yours!!!

It feels both strange and nice to see my own pic next to my posts, I feel more real...

IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:My avatar belongs to my second favorite player of all time...

My absolute favorite player ever is of course Captain Paolo Maldini, then comes a true no.10 of the game...

His name is Abbas.

Well, I liked how confident TetraHydroC 10 was/is, so I decided I should put mine up.

If you feel you're as beautiful as I am or even better (which is impossible), upload yours!!!

It feels both strange and nice to see my own pic next to my posts, I feel more real...

I thought your name was Iras, I shall call you Abbas from now.

And who knew Iras would be the Persian brad pitt.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:My avatar belongs to my second favorite player of all time...

His name is Abbas.

It's actually extremely normal. Looking good Abbas Wink
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 am

His name is Abbas.

You look a lot like me Shocked

We may be distant relatives Razz

And no it's perfectly normal, a lot of people do it.

Looking sharp mate Wink
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 am

All you guys have to excuse me of being away for a couple of days, because a good japanese "lifetime friend" visit me, and wants to say every corner of Holland!
He deserves my attention and its fun to drive him around and show him our history! Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 am

dreamer wrote:All you guys have to excuse me of being away for a couple of days, because a good japanese "lifetime friend" visit me, and wants to say every corner of Holland!
He deserves my attention and its fun to drive him around and show him our history! Very Happy

Is it JespSwe? :?:

Oh, btw Abbas, thanks for making everyone else of this forum feel even more insecure about their looks :lol!:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 am

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

A year ago I thought my teenage period is over.

After all it starts at 15 and it takes 5 years for people to stop calling you a teenager and label you as young.

Well, I had evidence.

My temper had been better, I started to grow these little funny hairs on my face and I felt able to think well and wisely.

But nobody told me it takes more than those little things.

Since a while ago I've been convinced I have 4 good years of adolescence left in me!

Because my sudden, for-no-particular-reason changes in emotions happen as often as my 15-year-old bro, and while at 4:00 PM I feel so happy and confident that I think I can change the world, at 4:05 PM I just wish I could die in an hour because I'm too weak to handle life and its complications.

In this turbulent life of mine, anything can happen. One moment it's succulent and I feel like I'm permanent, the next it's abhorrent and pestilent.

But if there's only one thing that I've learned in my time, that is the fact that TIME is the best drug, it both kills pain and heals wounds. Time takes time, but it's worth the wait.

I mean, do we have any other choice? Time is priceless.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

His name is Abbas.

i followed your example Iras..pretty funny seeing your face next to a post , isn't it?

in that pic i was 17 ; It's Kaka , the face is mine obviously Laughing .. an old friend did it with photoshop , making fun of me , by saying "damn , can't tell the difference neither on or off the pitch" hehehe Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 pm

You and me, we still don't know.

We don't know if our paths are destined to become one, as they have already only crossed, until the day we are on the same path, hand in hand, we should wait and see.

You were the first one to call me all those things, to give me all those feelings and emotions, you were the first one I did those nice things for and you were the first one to accept me for what I am.

You took unthinkable risks for me, you ignored many things and many people for me.

You stood by me.
You tolerated me.
You forgave me when you shouldn't have.
You are my best friend, maybe my only friend.
You were to me what nobody ever was.
You did for me so many things you didn't even like.
You let me do as I wished and never complained, never lamented.
You didn't ever express your disappointment in me.
You gave me confidence.
You taught me I am good too, you saw the best I had in me.
You disregarded your pride and dignity to make me happy.
You stopped at no point your sacrifices for me.
You asked me if I'm alright every time you saw me upset.
You held me tight.
You kissed me gently.
You made me happy.
You gave me life.

You...you...you loved me.
You still love me.

I can't live without you, I can't imagine a life with no you in it.

In another life, we would be together again, but this time, from the very beginning to the very end.

In another life, I wouldn't hesitate, I would look for you.

I would be the ground you step on, I would be the water you drink, I would do whatever it is that you need.

I wouldn't ask anything, your wish would be my absolute command.

In another life, I will be yours forever, and you mine.
I would live only for you and I would die only for you.

In another life, I wouldn't let anybody hurt you anymore, I would be your guardian angel, I would put you on top of everything.

In a perfect world, we would be smiling together forever and ever in pure poetic silence.

In a utopia, we would be apart for not one moment, we would be looking at one another passionately, laugh out loud and stroll through sheer beauty of this universe hand in hand and talk, just talk until the world's end.

But for now, It's us against the world...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

I look at that corner, I see you. There might be others, but I just see you.

I look at the other corner, I see you again. This is the story with everywhere I look at.

In fact, my eyes see you in everything.

And when you disappear, which happens to be most of the time, I get these illusions.

I imagine where you might be, what you might be doing at the moment. I imagine you thinking about me, I imagine a sad you who's relentlessly looking for me.

Life is tedious without your presence, it's like you have an invisible energy around you, as when you're near me, I don't feel cold, I don't feel distant, I don't feel alone, I don't feel bad.
Instead, I'm filled with endless joy and a sort of ecstasy, I don't know how else I should say it.

When you're near, I only need one look in your eyes, that's it.

Everytime I look you in the eye, I'm simply electrified. Electrified. Electrified.

When you close your eyes, it's like the world is waiting for them to open up again. And when you do, when you do open those perfect eyes, the world stops for me.

Everything that's going on in this world, every thought that I have in my mind, and my very existence just stop working like they should, I feel like there's no other thing to look at in this world other than your mesmeric eyes.

Every place I've seen you in forever feel different when you're not there. They feel like cemeteries.

To be perfectly honest with you and myself, I can't wait for the day I'm not in love with you anymore.

Sad, but true.

For now, though, I'm dead in love and can't help it.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:15 pm

I honestly need help fellas, somebody kindly step up and tell me what's the best thing to do.

My problem? Well...

I'm afraid of being patient and letting go.

It looks to me that I'm not honest even with myself, because despite I know my true intentions, I doubt them myself, and this is too complicated for your buddy's mind.

When I'm worried or have any kind of stress about someone/something that I love, I'm afraid of relaxing and sitting back despite the fact that I can easily do that.

I know I can do absolutely nothing from kilometers away and am totally powerless, but at the same time, I feel and think that if I stop worrying and relax in the correct thought that my being worried is of no use, I've actually betrayed that someone or my own feelings.

I think to myself: If you really care about that person, now that you have a reason to be worried about them, is it morally right to stop being restless and act all happy and uncaring?
Would I still have the same feelings afterwards? Could I later lie about it and claim I was anxious to death while I was anything but?

Tell me fellas, tell me of your experiences on this matter, if you have the same pain on the inside, if you know what I'm talking about at all.

You see, like always, it's killing me...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 pm

If you care about that person then they would be in your thoughts. We run into so many people in our lives, especially now with the internet, We meet hundreds of people on the internet. So there is no way we can spend time thinking of each one. The ones that truly matter are the ones you give the time of day to think about. You feeling strong emotions, means nothing. Being angry will not help that person in anyway, if anything, it can harm them because it clouds your judgement and can make you make harsh decisions.

Don't feel guilty for calming down, it's a good thing that you are able to calm yourself. But this does not mean you care about the person any less.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 am

Do you know what freaks the shit out of me about people and other stuff?
The way they see things only as they look, and not what they mean, and the way they mistake deep meanings with shallow ones.

Superficiality is one of the biggest problems of our era; as films, music, ordinary people etc have lost the ability to go deep into matters and analyze them adequately.

Of course I will bring you examples.

One day this girl told me, "Do you know how much I love you? I came to your place!"
Well, honey, you didn't come because you loved me, you came because you liked me. Make no mistake.

Or:

- Who is that you just talked to on the phone?
- Nobody.
- What do you mean nobody?
- OK, big deal! He's a guy I talk to! Happy now? I like talking to him.
- You're my girlfriend/wife, how dare you say it in my face bitch?
- Well, I haven't DONE anything.

Yes guys, she says she hasn't DONE anything physically, but hey, which one matters more? Shoving a worthless organ into another or feeling really happy when you hear someone's voice?
You can have three physical-love sessions with somebody everyday and not feel a thing, whilst you definitely love the one you see once in a month in a crowded place, that's what profound thinking says.

To think profoundly needs work, it doesn't come for the cheap.

Let's go deep guys, we gotta try to see through things.

A film that talks about food and how great it tastes doesn't deserve to be watched, but one that tells the story of how a nice meal made two cute people connect is a good one.

Superficiality is being imposed on everybody, young and old, female and male, by media and everything around us.

It's painful to see how dumb kids are, or how embarrassingly shallowly a teenager thinks, and when you think that someday this dumb teen will be a father or mother, one must be terrified of the destiny of such an idiot's child, who has a huge chance of being twice the jackass his father/mother is.
And it naturally gets worse generation by generation.

The way to escape it?

Worthy books, thought-provoking films, rich music, hanging out with people who know why they are alive and most importantly, wanting, really really wanting not to be ordinary, really wanting to be as outstanding as it gets.

It's a dangerous threat, we must be aware of it and if we could, fight it every chance we get. I believe turning a total schmuck into less of a schmuck is the biggest service we can do toward our societies, I honestly try to do that a lot.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:48 am

I always look forward to reading your posts, your way of thinking is so refreshing to me. Your posts/threads always leave me with something to think about, I just hope the rest of the forum is getting this much from your words. You're honestly one of a kind (in my opinion), there are moments when I feel like we're on the exact same level. Just wanted to reiterate my feelings toward your posts. I happen to have similar thoughts when it comes to relationships and sex, not something I think many would agree with.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Poetry to wake up our friend!

Dutch;

Het huwelijk
Voor het slapen gaan
keek een man in zijn gestreepte pyama in de spiegel
alleen het nummer ontbrak er nog aan!

Translated;

The marriage
Before going to sleep
a man in his striped pyama's looked in the mirror
only the number was missing
Cool
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

The Dutch National team is worldwide ranked as #1 by FIFA Very Happy

For the first time in history! :coffee:
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 am

This isn't really off topic, but i didn't think it merited it's own thread...

Wouldn't it be a devious tactic to play a 3 man midfield, have them sprint their butts off for 45 minutes and then replace all of them at half time? As long as there are no injuries, it could be a really sneaky way to play a big match.

Do you think it could work?
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:13 am

Have you noticed that our most precious stuff are [almost] always the most unappreciated ones?

Take your home for example.

You live for 50 years in the same house, and some day, out of nowhere, some heiress pops up claiming that 3/4 of your house was actually her dumb late father's.

Out of damn nowhere the foundation of your life will be shaken and you are helpless, until for example, she's revealed to be a cheeky bitch of a scammer.

Point is, you go out, you go back, you travel, you throw parties and everything else with your house firm on its place, and one day you might realize it's not even yours.

People tend to care about their least important things and overlook just how some things fix your most basic needs.

You worry about your $1,200 watch, your $200 brand new jeans etc, but as soon as this bastard steals your car, you're shocked to death because that is one thing you didn't even imagine would happen.

Examples are many, and I believe my point in this post rises up at its bleakest, in case you face the slightest problem regarding your health.

I mean, it's easy to say it now that we're all good, but do you agree that we're potentially ready to sacrifice all our properties to get rid of this tiny toothache WHILE its pain is unbearable? And as soon as an advil kills the pain temporarily, or maybe a simple dentist removes the problem, we eat huge burgers and dense chocolate bars and act as if nothing ever happened.

Appreciate your health guys, I tell myself "this time you've definitely learned Abbas..." and bam, I forget again.

Just this week I got a niggling but admittedly not-so-serious tongue thrush which made me feel so uncomfortable and I honestly didn't know what to do, but out of luck I read a short article somewhere that some yoghurt and/or pomegranate juice could easily cure the little disease, just no need to pay the doc.

It worked over night, but I learned something: a wee pain on the tip of your smallest finger nail could make life hell, let alone bigger problems.

If you're the type of person that prays by any chance, forget about money, girls, Milan transfers and everything; first and foremost pray for your own health, and then for your loved ones to have a very long and healthy life, as most of the time their illness feels exactly like it's yours.

Wooh, long post...
But a useful one.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:06 pm

I went camping yesterday,met a girl over there and made out with her. Damn she was hot. It's a shame I didn't get the bitch's number.

I'm caving for Greece tomorrow,should have a good time. I considered asking Dante if he wanted to go to a pub next week to watch the Milan game,but I figured that the age difference would make things weird.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 am

Let me make one thing clear:

Even if you will run into many "Remember this..." " don't forget that" phrases in the following post, don't you ever get the impression I'm here to teach anybody anything. I'm too young and unqualified to even think of that.

I'm simply writing what I've learned throughout years of wandering about looking for answers, and these are what I tell myself everyday, my advices to myself.

My sole purpose here is, I hope, making life easier for some of my dearest friends here who are looking for answers like younger me, I wanna show them a shortcut I consider is easier to ride on.

They might be entirely false, but we're obligated to share in the garden cafe, aren't we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In all these "relationship guide" websites, blogs and forums, you see two kinds of people:

1. Those who honestly confess they have a hard time finding/keeping/tolerating their partners.
They make you feel comfortable to share, and to feel far more relaxed about your problems, knowing that there worse cases than yours.

2. Suspect cases who are either actually so unbelievably successful or only brag i.e. lie about it and try to help others find happiness through their strange fanciful, impractical-sounding, too-easy-to-be-true ways.
These guys force you to gradually believe you are lame losers who desperately need help, so you'd be caught off-guard and completely prepared when they throw their so-called solutions in your face.

Years ago I started to wonder how my life would be with a girl and thus I tried to find one.

I failed.

So I realized I should get help.

Friends can be so useful, but you can't quite find a 100% similar case to yours.

I decided mighty Internet will help me in my quest to find a thin, tall, pretty, exuberant, athletic, kind, caring, friendly, faithful, selfless, considerate, sensible, forgiving... NICE girl.

It got to become a hobby for me to check these sources once in a while and test them.

I never managed to get even close, but fortunately, I didn't doubt my own abilities, I doubted their solutions' effectiveness.

Now, five years after my first experience in help-seeking business, I've come to the conclusion that "For each person, there's a unique way, because each person is unique."

You know what I mean?

I mean if this audacious, confident buddy of yours is breaking up with his 23rd (ravishing) girlfriend at the age of only 18, having had sex with all of them, it doesn't mean you've fallen behind. I used to think so.

But then, when an opportunity rose for me and I rejected it quite decisively, I realized you should leave yourself at the hands of wind, leave yourself flowing freely on the waves and don't even try to swim in any way, let alone in the opposite direction.

Younger and older friends (who feel they could use some piece of advice from a little boy), listen up. Yours truly has an advice for you, and it's based on a very long, careful research (and wasting a lot of priceless time), it's not his own take and/or taste:

To find your soul-mate, you should wait.

I repeat, you should wait.
Let me reiterate it once more: You should just f***ing wait.

She will come eventually. I guarantee that, I promise.

To find your soul-mate, you don't need a lot of self-esteem, good looks, good body, good voice, money, knowledge, cool behavior etc...

You need to be yourself, love your self and never underestimate the impression you could have on the girl you'll finally meet.

Only when you found her is it the time you could start to make yourself more charming in her eyes.

A girl won't say no to you because of your bald head even though she loves cool haircuts.

She just won't say yes to your six-pack abs and massive chest and arms.

She won't (sorry) love you for your 50cm penis.

If she loves you for real, she does it for what you are. She would compromise her fantasies just in the hope of not losing you.

And when you find out she loves you, you can better yourself, even if it only makes YOU feel better about yourself.

Of course she would love for you to look and get better and better everyday, after all you're her pride and joy.

So, don't try to initiate a conversation with any girl you see round the corner. Even in case it worked and you talked her into bed, there's a good chance you won't have a happy ending.

Try and pick up ones that you know more or less, don't go for the exotic beauty who's sitting alone, seemingly awaiting a guy.

Also, and this is important, for your own sake avoid sick girls. Their sickness is absolutely contagious.

They deprive you of the ability to trust, commit, enjoy and many more things.

Unfortunately dumb people are making us believe we should prance around and talk about we did this girl or that constantly to prove our manhood. They're wrong to their bones.

We are not animals FFS. We can't possibly live without sex, but it's ONLY a small part of everything that's beautiful in a relationship and life as a whole. We are more than back-and-forth-going machines, we are men with hearts, don't forget that.

Finally, remember this (something I heard from the best man I've known in my life): You are in the most appropriate situation you could possibly be, you are where and what you are meant to be right at this moment.

It doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't try to improve it, it just means that your path is somewhat determined already, whatever change you impose, you're still moving on your already determined path. Changes are part of a fixed process.

They wanna tell us what's best for us. Don't let them even think about it.
Everybody have their own unique way of doing things inside of them. It will be exploited when the time comes.
Consultation is awesome and utterly useful, but we shouldn't let it spiral out of hand and take over our brain as the chief decision-making source.

That's for sure.

Last edited by IrasMaldinista on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

Yet another brilliant post. I'm always so interested to know what's going on inside that head of yours. So many of the things you spoke about I have come across over the last couple of years. Your perspective on life is inspiring, it's comforting to know people like you exist. I have always been so interested in learning how others think and view life, I find it's important familiarize yourself with thoughts that aren't your own. I plan on living the rest of my life asking more questions, searching for more answers and helping others around me along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Football is looking better everyday, after a couple of years of decline in beauty.

Of course Barcelona play perfect Football, but I'm not talking about them here, everybody knows how they perform.

In this post (correctly placed in off-topic, because 'topic' here means 'Milan', not Football), I wanna talk about how clubs are showing more flexibility and courage and sign little, imaginative players.

Man City would field an ugly, disgusting, imbecile midfield of Yaya, Milner, Barry and De Jong exactly a year ago, but look at them now, just look at them.

Silva-Nasri is an electrifying duo to watch, and De Jong-Yaya is definitely a tough-guy like, protective belt around their defense, while Aguero-Dzeko pairing will scare the likes of Terry and Vidic to death.

Chelsea's stupid Obi-Essien-Ramires has turned into Obi-Lampard, with a certain Mata in a free role who's transformed Chelsea into a thing of beauty.

It was time teams learn that while Makele wins you balls like a piece of cake, you need a tiny little Xavi to ruthlessly knife through defenses with his pin-point passes.

And while Drogba can knock out a defender with a tap of his massive shoulder, Aguero will give you pace and unpredictability out the ass.

I'm glad these "true Footballers", are reappearing in the scene and setting the pitches on fire with their trickery.

A Germany team relying on Gotze is much more beautiful than one relying on Ballack, ain't it dudes?

Football is on the right direction, once again...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 am

Can anyone clear up what happened to Brigate, I haven't been as active on these forums lately and his ban has sorta floated over my head

Also what happened to Milanista99? Never see him around anymore

These forums are too f**king polite now!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Can anyone clear up what happened to Brigate, I haven't been as active on these forums lately and his ban has sorta floated over my head

Also what happened to Milanista99? Never see him around anymore

These forums are too f**king polite now!
The management has decided to kill this forum slowly! :coffee:
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Just found out Brigate is permanently banned !!!Carlo is gone, now Brigate... this is just weak
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next