TalkingReckless
arabprince
InterMalia
spanky
CroInter
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Chinese Milan fan got abused and beaten by Chinese Inter fans - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chinese Milan fan got abused and beaten by Chinese Inter fans

Post by tonger Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

imalegend wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
imalegend wrote:typical chinese people

always fighting with each other for every small reason
"Typical" Really?

yes... used to see fights all the time while i lived in Beijing..... lived there 9 years so i know....

my driver got into fights a few times due to my car being scratch..... he even got hit with a bottle in the head once during a fight

if u lived there 9 yrs, ud know chinese people are pretty crazy about football... and sometimes not in a goodway, my home city's team SHANXI is known for being violent.... unfortunately

but otherwise, its not that common for fights like that imo. lived there 13 yrs, diff ppl diff experience i guess Razz

tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

A Chinese Milan fan got abused and beaten by Chinese Inter fans - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chinese Milan fan got abused and beaten by Chinese Inter fans

Post by RED Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:31 pm

What a bunch of idiots. " oh oh look, we're proper hardcore Inter fans...and we'll prove it by trying to beat up an innocent Milan fan"

Trying too hard. Douches.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Do Inter fans even identify with their Chinese 'brothers'?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Another thing is, how do they know that guy is a Milan fan? his shirt didn't have the badge or the sponsor. It was just red and black.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Another thing is, how do they know that guy is a Milan fan? his shirt didn't have the badge or the sponsor. It was just red and black.

You don't need to be a genius not to take a red and black shirt to an Inter game...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Another thing is, how do they know that guy is a Milan fan? his shirt didn't have the badge or the sponsor. It was just red and black.

You don't need to be a genius not to take a red and black shirt to an Inter game...

Maybe that guy was a casual fan and didn't know that red and black are Milan colours?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 pm

tonger wrote:
imalegend wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

"Typical" Really?

yes... used to see fights all the time while i lived in Beijing..... lived there 9 years so i know....

my driver got into fights a few times due to my car being scratch..... he even got hit with a bottle in the head once during a fight

if u lived there 9 yrs, ud know chinese people are pretty crazy about football... and sometimes not in a goodway, my home city's team SHANXI is known for being violent.... unfortunately

but otherwise, its not that common for fights like that imo. lived there 13 yrs, diff ppl diff experience i guess Razz

well Beijing is so large.... you are bound to see things happening.....

anyways.... the workers stadium always used to packed..... they could probably get the birds nest packed too for footy games if Beijing team had moved there.....the Bird Nest and Swimming Stadium place is always packed with tourists .....

i only footy game i want to there was the inter vs lazio super cup a 2 years ago
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Milan are the most popular team in China according to a survey carried out by weibo.com less than three months, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport today. The Rossoneri finished first with 31%, ahead of Barcelona, 24%. Further behind were Manchester United (15%), Arsenal (14%) and Real Madrid (10%).

The passion is strong with this country.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 am

Arquitecto wrote:Milan are the most popular team in China according to a survey carried out by weibo.com less than three months, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport today. The Rossoneri finished first with 31%, ahead of Barcelona, 24%. Further behind were Manchester United (15%), Arsenal (14%) and Real Madrid (10%).

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5254-inter-most-popular-club-in-china

:coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

CroInter wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Milan are the most popular team in China according to a survey carried out by weibo.com less than three months, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport today. The Rossoneri finished first with 31%, ahead of Barcelona, 24%. Further behind were Manchester United (15%), Arsenal (14%) and Real Madrid (10%).

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5254-inter-most-popular-club-in-china

According to research carried out by a company called Asian Sports Barometer a staggering 38% of Chinese football fans support Milan. The Rossoneri's nearest rivals in the affections of fans are Real Madrid who are suppored by 22.4% of fans in China. Manchester United are the third most supported side, according to the research, with 21.6%.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

imalegend wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

"Typical" Really?

LOL! Just like algeria Very Happy
You think China is bad, algeria is hell. My cousin and I had to fight these punks who crashed into our car Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2