When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

+18
I-no
H.A.
huntsman
halamadrid2
Lord Hades
Turok_TTZ
Shamirr
VanDeezNuts
shaven
S32TABLANCA
Adit
alex mahone
Babun
Mr Nick09
ÖMARz
Zees
Chad
hrealmadrid
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 3 Empty Re: When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by I-no Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 am

jack daniels knows already. I gave kaka fans a new name, f-kakas, hehehehe

I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 3 Empty Re: When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by shaven Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 am

Chad wrote:When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 3 Kaka-fail
Razz

Are you aware that its more on madrid failure on signing him than kaka himself Very Happy Its gonna be laugh back on us you know.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

shaven wrote:
Chad wrote:When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  - Page 3 Kaka-fail
Razz

Are you aware that its more on madrid failure on signing him than kaka himself Very Happy Its gonna be laugh back on us you know.

This is True, they are all gonna ignore the fact that he was in decline at Milan before we got him and that he just got worse here, through no fault of our own but from his inability to deal with his physical capabilities or rather lack there of... But some transfers worjk and some don't, he didn't... Leeeeet hiiim Goooooooo!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 am

Not really. Kaka has been crap and it's pretty much his own fault not the club's.

If we sell him we'd get some heat but Barca got heat for the Ibra fiasco but they were a better team when they got rid of him.

Fact of the matter is we should be caring about how good our squad is not our image. (As if haters would stop hating anyway Razz)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am

Zealous wrote:Not really. Kaka has been crap and it's pretty much his own fault not the club's.

If we sell him we'd get some heat but Barca got heat for the Ibra fiasco but they were a better team when they got rid of him.

Fact of the matter is we should be caring about how good our squad is not our image. (As if haters would stop hating anyway Razz)
wa, do you really support fc st. pauli?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am

Kaka is past it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

we cant get heat if we sell him thats impossible

we bought benzema and he was equally as bad if not worse, but boy look at him now, already our first choice striker

if anything its kaka's fault that he has failed in our team, instead of spending his time commenting on benzema and his issues he couldve have focused on his own first smh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 pm

@I-No

I'm a Madrid fan but VivaStPauli got me into the whole Pauli thing last year Razz

Plus I kind of like their crest and the song they play before games Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 pm

We really got rid of Sarabia and Canales for a guy who struggled against Chinese opposition who I believe asked for autographs after?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Yeah pretty much LOL

Anyway if Sergio and Pabilto do well this season the club will bring them back after we ship out the dead wood (Kaka etc)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 pm

but they wont come back after at least 2-3, are you telling me that we will suffer with this guy for 2 more seasons

oh Lord
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if nobody wants him then he should finish off his career in america or something where they could actually afford him

canales wont come back till after at least 3 years if valencia decides to pay the 12 mill for him after the 2nd yr

and sarabia wont come back till after the 2nd yr

what happens when ozil gets injured, do we put kaka there and risk playing one man less

That's actually a great idea, I wonder if any MLS teams have shown interest
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:but they wont come back after at least 2-3, are you telling me that we will suffer with this guy for 2 more seasons

oh Lord

Sarabia can come back whenever we want. Getafe is not going to say no, their president is a socio LOL

Canales is better off in Valencia for the time being, Him and Parejo could be future team mates for us :cherry:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Not convinced it's the best idea to bring them back so soon Zealous. Given their talent, i would think they need to get quite good before we pull the trigger on any of them. We arent doing so great at developing players from the bench for now, specially with the likes of Ronaldo, Neymar, Ozil, breaking into the 1st XI will be Virtually impossible.

Imo he needs to get as good as he can be, so we have a clear idea of what he will be for us. Depth, starter or 1st teamer.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Talent needs games to grow and sending those 2 on loan/buy back clauses are actually a good plan (in a Real Madrid sort of sense). But the thought of Kaka, a once great player, struggling so much is really a bothersome thought. Never was one to be all on Kaka's struggles but after watching the match against the latest Chinese team, I hope Ozil doesn't pick up a long term injury.

Or Ronaldo for that matter...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Doc wrote:

i though callejon was just fine during our tours, i think he has what is needed to play more than enough games for us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm

benz can play left and Higuain take over CF... we were doing great with Benz on the left and Ade as CF last March. We'll do exponentially better with Higuain in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Doc wrote:

i though callejon was just fine during our tours, i think he has what is needed to play more than enough games for us

If Callejon can replace Ronaldo's goal scoring ability, sure I don't see any issues...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Doc wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Doc wrote:

If Callejon can replace Ronaldo's goal scoring ability, sure I don't see any issues...

in fact i think we will score more(i am not elaborating any more :lol!: )
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm

I would just like to point out that if we win the champion's league in the next two year it will relief the huge pressure on madrid, I truly think we can then slowly incorporate the cantera back to the squad regardless of how many players we have. Also you never know what would happen, some players may decide to leave out of the blue.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Kaka has been rocked by injuries since he came to Madrid, I still remember his performance in his first clasico when he was the best player on the pitch. He also proved himself last season when he was fit with a man of the match performance against Valencia at the Mestalla. He showed his brilliance once again in the first preseason match against LA Galaxy.

Everyone is justified in their critisicm of Kaka, but has anyone wondered what he could potentially add to the team if he manages to avoid injuries this season? I really doubt any team in the world can have the luxury of having Kaka on the bench, ready to come on when required.

Again on the issue of wages, Kaka according to Forbes magazine earned a total of 17.5561798 million Euros last year, that is basically his salary (€9 million) + 50% of his image rights. Which means Madrid pays Kaka a net figure of about €444,000 euros a year, which is peanuts for a club like Madrid. In effect it makes no sense to sell the player on economic grounds.

I hope the management of the club gives him at least this season before they decide to sell him.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm

A fit kaka is still a waste of space Mad
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 am

buddytaller wrote:

Again on the issue of wages, Kaka according to Forbes magazine earned a total of 17.5561798 million Euros last year, that is basically his salary (€9 million) + 50% of his image rights. Which means Madrid pays Kaka a net figure of about €444,000 euros a year, which is peanuts for a club like Madrid. In effect it makes no sense to sell the player on economic grounds.

I hope the management of the club gives him at least this season before they decide to sell him.

This is bad!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

buddytaller wrote:

- 444,000 € with the second most marketable player in the team? You got it wrong my friend, when RMA loses money in player wages then something is wrong...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 am

I dont think it's a big deal seeing how little he has been exposed in the past two seasons, but obviously, it's not a money problem, but a football one.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I dont think it's a big deal seeing how little he has been exposed in the past two seasons, but obviously, it's not a money problem, but a football one.

At this point that's completely correct. Money is not an issue with Kaka and in relation to the club he sits in a good financial position. But performance is virtually nonexistent which is quite unfortunate.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3