MMM
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This had to happen  - Page 2 Empty Re: This had to happen

Post by bianconero29 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

ItalJuve wrote:yes, i want you to take me in the ass.... is that what you were getting at? I'd love it, please come to me and do me.

Listen, I don't post a lot here, I just come for news on Juve. I'm Italian, in America, & I want my Juve info.... that's all I care about. I don't profess my love for Juve & other posters like a Greek with a Sheep. It's really juvenile the way some of you people complain and fight like double-crossed lovers, and yes, is gay.

It seems many people here are want to be Italians, calling each other fratelli and bianconeri, when it's really that they are wanna be Italians and will never be. Juve has always been the symbol of Italy and we don't need non Italians pretending they are.

I know you're gonna bash me for it and probably block me, but I don't care... I don't post here, so I'll just look elsewhere for my info. But remember, Italians don't want immigrants in their country and don't want people trying to steal their culture just as much as arabs and chinese don't want us there either.

All Italians are disgusted what's been happening in Italy and Europe. All the cities are being overrun by gypsies and africans and arabs. You people won't know because you pretend we're trying to be tolerant, but it's going to be a problem just like it is in Paris now.

Flame me if you want, I could give a shit. But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino.

hey i heard this speech before,but i just can't remember where.....oh right

This had to happen  - Page 2 Norway-Shooter_983561e

bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

ItalJuve wrote:gay as in stupid... I don't mind gay people. Effeminate should be the right word.

& I just read the news here, ban me if you like. It just proves that people don't want to here the truth. I'm gonna go back to not posting and just reading news again, I don't care about the rest.

Hehehehe.

New York Guido thinks he is an Italian.

This is precious.

I'm Italian and it doesn't bother me, actually, I'm Roman. I don't have some inferiority complex and don't find the need to spread ultra-nationalist bullshit sentiment because my ancestors weren't successively shagged by the "Arabs", and "Africans" you're rallying against.

The world comes around full circle though. You'll have a daughter, or a sister, or some one bring home a nice big Ghanian guy. Who is going to pork her with that massive rod of his. You can cling to your 1930's Facist flag and weep yourself to sleep all you want, the world will evolve while your lot bitches on the internet.

Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm

ItalJuve wrote:yes, i want you to take me in the ass.... is that what you were getting at? I'd love it, please come to me and do me.

Listen, I don't post a lot here, I just come for news on Juve. I'm Italian, in America, & I want my Juve info.... that's all I care about. I don't profess my love for Juve & other posters like a Greek with a Sheep. It's really juvenile the way some of you people complain and fight like double-crossed lovers, and yes, is gay.

It seems many people here are want to be Italians, calling each other fratelli and bianconeri, when it's really that they are wanna be Italians and will never be. Juve has always been the symbol of Italy and we don't need non Italians pretending they are.

I know you're gonna bash me for it and probably block me, but I don't care... I don't post here, so I'll just look elsewhere for my info. But remember, Italians don't want immigrants in their country and don't want people trying to steal their culture just as much as arabs and chinese don't want us there either.

All Italians are disgusted what's been happening in Italy and Europe. All the cities are being overrun by gypsies and africans and arabs. You people won't know because you pretend we're trying to be tolerant, but it's going to be a problem just like it is in Paris now.

Flame me if you want, I could give a shit. But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino.

So what are you trying to say? Only Italians can live in Italy?

I understand that people want to preserve Italy's culture, but you're just being disgustingly narrow-minded...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm

7amood11 wrote:

So what are you trying to say? Only Italians can live in Italy?

I understand that people want to preserve Italy's culture, but you're just being disgustingly narrow-minded...

Ignore him, it isn't worth it.
Football clubs would be nothing without global reach. There is a reason it is the most popular sport in the world, not just in Europe.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

bianconero29 wrote:

hey i heard this speech before,but i just can't remember where.....oh right

This had to happen  - Page 2 Norway-Shooter_983561e

Exactly.. after all that has happened in Norway i just feel that ItalJuve is a pathetic excuse of a humanbeing.

Buffon, Del Piero and all ther others would spit in his face.

Now ban that "supporter" and lets move on.

vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm

"But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino"

You are a straight up retard
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:10 pm

CroInter wrote:"But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino"

You are a straight up retard

+1 to an Inter fan's post
Lets see how he likes dem apples

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm willing to take bets folks.

Do you think it was ItalJuve's mother, that ran off with a big hulking Jamaican? Or perhaps he lost his girlfriend to some smooth talking Arab?

Like any other ultra-nationalist he is employed in some menial profession screaming on the top of his lungs about the glory of his "mother" country.

Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:I'm willing to take bets folks.

Do you think it was ItalJuve's mother, that ran off with a big hulking Jamaican? Or perhaps he lost his girlfriend to some smooth talking Arab?

Like any other ultra-nationalist he is employed in some menial profession screaming on the top of his lungs about the glory of his "mother" country.

Hmm i dont see "C) IQ under 80"

Alot of the times the reason for stupidity is as simple as that.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 pm

He is crying all out how he is Italian and shit but he is a 30 year old living in USA, well if you love your Italy so much go to Italy.
Funny how almost always those "Italians" that dont actually live or contribute to Italy with nothing are "biggest" Italians.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Giuvito I am amazed by ur English. Man everytime u post it's like reading a page out of a classic novel Smile I swear man u should b a writer
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

vanharouva wrote:

Hmm i dont see "C) IQ under 80"

Alot of the times the reason for stupidity is as simple as that.

The best bit is he is 33 years old.

Grown ass man spreading this kind of vile crap on a website that features posters 1/2 of his age.

He can talk big on here, but if he goes into the wrong place in the Bronx, Queens, or Yonkers and talks that kind of crap, they'd find him floating down the Hudson the next day.

The irony of some one from "New York City" (the world's most cultural diverse city) complaining about culture clashes is just too precious.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:24 pm

based on his current status,i say both....in a space of a week

i'm not an expert on italo-americans' history,but didn't they and other immigrants like the irish suffered from this type of racist discrimination when they first arrived at the US,because of some so called ''american nationalists''?

that's what i call an irony

bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm

CroInter wrote:He is crying all out how he is Italian and shit but he is a 30 year old living in USA, well if you love your Italy so much go to Italy.
Funny how almost always those "Italians" that dont actually live or contribute to Italy with nothing are "biggest" Italians.

Beat my post by a second.

I remember reading something in a novel once which stated;

"Those who are obsessed with their ancestry do so because the best of it is often under the ground."

pasquale22 wrote:Giuvito I am amazed by ur English. Man everytime u post it's like reading a page out of a classic novel Smile I swear man u should b a writer

Thanks Pasquale, I appreciate it.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm

CroInter wrote:He is crying all out how he is Italian and shit but he is a 30 year old living in USA, well if you love your Italy so much go to Italy.
Alot of us that migrate to a diffrent country carry the same values and traditions from there previous homeland. Trust me man where I live 70% of people over 40 r from overseas and I know that all these diffrent cultures vary severly to what we call 'aussie' . Even myself , I like to call myself Australian but I know that when I go to places where Australians r domanitive in that region I feel out of place a little. I'm extremely proud to b Italian and so r these other people because it's those traditions that they Carry on from Italy that make them who they are. Call me a stereotype but I know my grandparents always tell me to never forget where I came from and I'm sure others r the same. I sing fratelli d' italia just as loud as any italian affraid
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Can we just ban him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 pm

bianconero29 wrote:

based on his current status,i say both....in a space of a week

i'm not an expert on italo-americans' history,but didn't they and other immigrants like the irish suffered from this type of racist discrimination when they first arrived at the US,because of some so called ''american nationalists''?

that's what i call an irony

Want more Irony?

Southern Italian / Sicilian immigrants were often called racist terms associated with Black or Arab immigrants during the early 20th/late 19th Century, because of the well known mixed-race history of Sicily and Southern Italy.

"Pure Blood" is a myth.

Heritage is in the heart.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

its ironical how u claim to be ITALIAN, u insult immigrants going to ITALY and overtaking the land and u F**KING STAY IN AMERICA, enjoying our resources, look am Ghanaian immigrating in USA, and I enjoy the diverse cultures, I enjoy having to support JUVENTUS since that is the club I have ever supported since 7 and been with it through good and BAD, I enjoy having to know that there were MANY FANS ALL OVER THE F**KING WORLD WHO were in it with me.

Look through Juve I made great friends, like Sciacca, Giu, Devi, Momo, King_Alex10, Drughi, juvefan4life, alaitaliano, PINO etc.

FARK, through Juve I encouraged juvefan4life to come to school here, and this month he is going to Boston, but thanks to Italian minded farks like u, people feel unwelcome......

why is it that u still FARKING stay in the USA?

thanks for clarifying that Juve needs no African fans and Arabs. To admit I saw that coming. I will still keep my friendships happily.

But this is my last post on this forum.

Thanks.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Elm your leaving too now? Bro, dont take it seriously, he's a nobody here, he's an idiot, ignore his comments. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Elm, I'm sure you can take a break from shagging the immediate relatives of ItalJuve and furthering his anti-black inferiority complex and find some time to post on the boards.

No reason for you to leave bro.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by forzajuve123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 pm

The irony of an American pretending he knows everything about Italy and Italian people's views.You can't say what Italians are thinking when you're sat behind your computer all the way over in America, the world just doesn't work like that.

In fact, I find it highly pathetic how you point out that Africans, Arabs and other racial groups are 'over-running' Europe seeing as these groups could say exactly the same about Western cultures and ideologies taking a stranglehold on their societies. You can't expect democracy and the 'correct' Western values to spread into other cultures without said cultures spreading into the rest of the world. I'm not trying to justify the dilution of Italian/French/Spanish/German culture but there is a balance to be had and you can't expect Arabic and African cultures to not expand when European/American cultures are expanding into their countries.
forzajuve123
forzajuve123
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zidved Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 pm

somebody comes here to read the news, but doesn't want to appreciate the person who posts the news.
somebody comes here to tell others don't be whinny, but complains a lot.
somebody pretends to be cool and smart, but actually coward and stupid.

@elm, my friend, do better than letting such a retard ruin your joy at this forum!
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Well my most dear and loved fratelli I guess this had to happen. I am not going to post in this section and I leave it since its not what it used to be in the old days when we used to joke come here to have some great time and escape from the problems in real life.There were times when me giu,momo,ren on the first lithium forums when we enjoyed posting and whole goal.com forums were visiting our section and joked ...jn even send me phone as surprise for my b-day ( he is great person and friend) that shows how much we loved and took care of eachother ...so many bad things were happening to juve and we were hopign for the best and giving our best for the forums. We didn't had posters as now but it was great.

I created verobianconero for us and the chat and we followed all games there and while chatting now that page is deleted because there is no more la famiglia and I think that thread should be deleted we started it on the old goal.com forums but than ppl were worth to be called la famiglia and never were provoked by each other or spreading negativity. Tbh this section is not even "J" from the Juventus section back than and in the early goal.com forums the last forums' days ...in this 4 yrs since I am member of this great community I was never ever disappointed as I am now ...THIS THREAD IS NOT AIMED AT ONE PERSON.....

I used to mod this section with pride on goal.com and post news on every 1 min for other posters...

Today I decided to stop posting in this section...I am still admin and mod of this section and I am watching over it but I won't post ...I will be posting and active in Serie A section and all the rest of the forums but not here ...but its not worth the posting and nerves also the time wasted on posting ...Sciacca bro so far u are great Smile since the last time we spoke on msn me,you,giu
..... If u need me I am here trough pm ...but I won't post

I LOVE YOU ALL ...

but the time has come to do this for the good of all ....

I say again I am still admin and mod of this section....

Signed ( lol )

Devi

P.S. Mauro I need you on msn !

This had to happen  - Page 2 24ned

This had to happen  - Page 2 Pete_cry_gif

We need you Dejan( more importantly i need you get on skype!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
I-no wrote:depressed angel? you wanted to show me your devil side, lol, get over hamtaro deal, he wasnt going to join juve anyway, I wanted him at real madrid but oh well.

and u wanted to say what with this post ?
what is so hard to understad. hamtaro is kun aguero. he didnt come so you are depressed. a month ago or so you wanted to show me your devil side. you cant take it anymore? lol, pathetic, hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

I-no wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
I-no wrote:depressed angel? you wanted to show me your devil side, lol, get over hamtaro deal, he wasnt going to join juve anyway, I wanted him at real madrid but oh well.

what is so hard to understad. hamtaro is kun aguero. he didnt come so you are depressed. a month ago or so you wanted to show me your devil side. you cant take it anymore? lol, pathetic, hahahaha
\

I think your pathetic, go back to the off topic section, if you are here to troll this way. Seeing your off topic here as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 pm

I-no wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yeah, he is sad because Aguero wasn't signed LOOOOOOOOOOL

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next