Fahim89
BeautifulGame
iftikhar
Nishankly
Red Alert
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Galatasaray vs Liverpool | The Return to Ataturk  - Page 3 Empty Re: Galatasaray vs Liverpool | The Return to Ataturk

Post by Nishankly Sat 30 Jul 2011, 09:02

Kelly has been having a really poor pre season.. I think he is a RB now.. Lets not take risks and play him as CB.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Galatasaray vs Liverpool | The Return to Ataturk  - Page 3 Empty Re: Galatasaray vs Liverpool | The Return to Ataturk

Post by RedOranje Sat 30 Jul 2011, 10:26

Like when we took a risk and played him at RB in the first place?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:34

RedOranje wrote:Like when we took a risk and played him at RB in the first place?

I don't expect him to displace Carra or Agger or Skrtel .. He displaced Glen on the right which is good enough IMO.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:46

He didn't displace him, he came in while Glen was injured...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:08

Kelly didnt displace Glen Johnson and Johnson is still our best RB and probably our 2nd best LB.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:14

I don't see anything to be worried about within this result as I was rather sure of the fact that Kenny would be smart enough to use this game as pure experimentation rather then giving false confidence to our C squad before the season. Kenny did just that as the most intelligent coaches who possess vision are the ones who take advantage of the pre-season in order to calculate and experiment with their original system and build upon that.

Besides, I saw many positives in this loss anyway.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:59

Like I said, we had two friendlies in 3 days in two different countries. There was no point taking the first teamers. It would of just made them more tired/we would of lost with the jet-lag and the media would of jumped on the new signings back before the season even started.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum