Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:32 pm

Dame waited for his brother Jerami Grant to get paid big time before he requested the trade Thumbs up

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:19 pm

Blazers are a bum franchise. Lillard has been patient enough, they keep surrounding him with decent at best rosters. Never even tried, their biggest move was give away McCollum so a player of exactly same profile (Simons) could get more minutes.

Grant is good but what's the point of overpaying to this extent... and ruin cap flexibility... was never gonna be enough to convince Lillard to stay over there
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:08 am

Markelle Fultz bring me pain man.

I was watching some college highlights, that used to be a beautiful jumpshot.

All Star point guard easy without the shoulder stuff. Even after losing his jumpshot and a shitload of injuries, man is still NBA caliber and holds his own.

Such a shame.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:41 am

That feeling when you wake up and get a notification that Wembanyama and Britney Spears are beefing cause Britney grabbed him from behind and his security punched her in the face
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 pm

Spears is finished. GOAT in the making this guy.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:57 pm

So not the ideal start for Wemby, looked clumsy and exhausted yet still showed glimpses of his talent. It's only his first summer league game so no big deal.

Funny how people want this guy to fail. Some memes i saw were funny but i also saw very harsh critics from jealous losers and/or Britney Spears simps.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:35 pm

Haters are everywhere these days, so not surprised. Can't wait for Miles Bridges to dunk on him tho just as a little welcome to the league gift
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:40 pm

I'm sure dunking on Wemby will be a personal challenge for every half-alpha in the league. That's just how it is

Kai Jones posterized him yesterday, highlight of his career so far

Anyways i expect something around 20 pts-10 rebs stat lines this season. Will definitely reach for him in fantasy draft Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:58 pm

Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest pale

Hope he recovers well.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:08 pm

what? damn

Shaka Hislop fainted on live TV few days ago

c*vid anti-vaxx gang gunna eat this up now
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:14 am

World Cup starts friday

Canada can top its group. Our roster is surpringly legit, a lot of NBAers whom i did not know were canadian. Our palmares is very poor, now it's time to write history. Bronze medal is a realistic target.

I predict USA as winners with their B team (supposedly) a lot of guys have the potential to integrate the Olympics 2024 team.

On a side note maybe we should start sending fantasy reminders to inactive posters i bet all of them are still down.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:23 pm

🇨🇦 95-65 🇫🇷

Perfect start to the competition. Nervous in 1st quarter but then started dominating and never looked back. The combination of Shai, Dort and Brooks is extremely unpleasant to play against. I was amazed to learn that Olynyk and Dwight Powell are canadians, that gives us a credible starting 5 with a good bench. We even got a center Zach Edey whose noticeably taller than Gobert.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:21 pm

NBA taking measures against load management as if teams do it for fun, without a purpose

Adam Silver is such a terrible commissioner, more and more i dislike this dude

What about the in-season tournament Laughing a big joke
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:25 pm

there's definitely some teams/players that overuse it

they should just lessen the regular season games, give players more time to rest in between games
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:48 pm

58 games would be plenty enough. Scrap conferences as well and teams 1-16 go to playoffs

Never happening for economic reasons. Instead we have 82 games and in the end teams ranked 9th-10th play a sudden death match Rolling Eyes great competitive spirit

I don't like to see the league gets involved in a coach's game plan
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:04 pm

Lillard to Bucks for Jrue, WTF
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:13 pm

Amazing, can't wait to watch the Bucks next season, very likeable team. I just hope Lillard shows up motivated and is pro player even if he's mad to not join Miami. I bet he will.

Blazers get disappointing draft picks it's quite surprising. At least they get 2 starters in Ayton and Holiday. They also got Scoot and i think Sheldon Sharpe is potentially a 20ppg player so their rebuild might be a faster process than expected.

Well played by Suns GM who scrapes decent role players in Nurkic, Allen, Little while getting rid of Ayton's contract.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:19 pm

Holiday will get traded ASAP source Woj

Maybe that's how they get better picks. For now they only got 2028, 2029, 2030.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:47 pm

Holiday re-traded to Celtics for Robert Williams, Brogdon and 2 picks

Boston got fleeced right there hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:02 pm

I don't like it when main players on the team are 1, 2 and 3. Jrue is a boss though.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:42 pm

Warrior wrote:Holiday re-traded to Celtics for Robert Williams, Brogdon and 2 picks

Boston got fleeced right there hmm

how? Williams is a walking injury

still doesn't make them good enough tho, their bench is thin
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Celtics: it's their second major trade of the offseason for a team that needed minor adjustments. Spoelstra out coached them that's why they lost.

Smart, Brogdon, R. Williams, G. Williams that's a lot of useful players. In return they get Holiday who's an improvement at the PG position but Porzingis is also as injury prone as they come. They went from deep rotation to 5-6 men rotation i'm not a fan.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:37 pm

again, i don't disagree, just don't think the Holiday trade in and of itself is a fleece
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:33 pm

hope yahoo fantasy continues the trend and makes this their Jimmy picture Laughing

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:24 am

El Gunner wrote:again, i don't disagree, just don't think the Holiday trade in and of itself is a fleece

Agreed. I'd make that trade in a second if I'm Boston.

Boston improved the starting 5, but their depth (especially in the center) is an issue.

They're relying on Porzingis staying healthy and Al Horford to keep being a freak of nature to be able to defend opposing bigs. It's a gamble. Jrue Holiday is a better Mahcus Smaht though, and Porzingis can shoot the lights out if he's on & provides good spacing.

They're a really good team.

Hyped for Bucks. Lillard, Giannis, and Khris together is unbelievable playmaking, shooting, and pick and roll possibilities.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:33 pm

The west is so hard to predict this season wtf

Even more so once you consider the imponderables such as injuries and suspensions
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next