Arquitecto
Kaladin
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie Empty Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie

Post by Kaladin Mon May 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Let me tell you the story of Frank Kessie

uzonero wrote:Don't really get all the fuss about Kessie. I've only seen him play twice during the last Afcon and I must say I wasn't impressed by him in the slightest

Luca wrote:To me, Kessie was hyped until Gagliardini, the real star of that midfield left in January.

Arquitecto wrote:Kessie isn't an anything player.

Enter Gasperini who in his tenure in Genoa and Crotone was the master of making such "complete" (read decent in all things [but still shit overall]) in such forms such as Oliviera and Juan Manuel Vargas; quintessentially what he is known for given Gasp IS an astute tactician.

Robespierre wrote:Agree with ES on Kessie tbh
Typical chaotic player that can mislead because the stats look like good, but at the end he takes more problems than points.
Not a player worthy of a big team.
It reminds a bit Guarin under us

ES wrote:I despise Kessie with every fiber in my being, one of the worst signings we've ever made, would rather have Muntari back tbh

---------------------------------

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie MBZZ3541-Copy-1

Kessie joins the squad in 2017 for a reported comprehensive fee of 40m (Loan with ob.) from Atalanta, he was part of a the Fassobelli revolution where 10 new players joined the club (among them Hakan, Silva, Musacchio, RicRod, etc)

That season we finished 6th and lost 4-0 in the Coppa Italia final against Juve, a season that saw us lose Benevento, Sampdoria, Hellas, as well as the top brass. Under a  dubious Chinese ownsership, it was our first foray away from the Berlusconi era. He chose #19 as his shirt number but soon was persuaded by the club's management to leave it for Leonardo Bonucci, who transferred to Milan; as a result, Kessie changed it to 79. Following Bonucci's departure in the next summer transfer window, he was offered his original shirt number back yet refused, citing that he does not want to force A.C. Milan fans to spend any extra money on his personalized shirts due to yet another number change. I laughed at the thought of anyone who would want to buy the shirt of such a limited and horrendous player.

Management shifted to Elliot, an American fund, they hired Leonardo and Maldini to spearhead the Milan project. Under Leonardo's era i was excited as we finally got to see players of flair and technique, we went on to get Paqueta and Piatek and under Gattuso played a 4-3-3, we managed to finish 5th that season and Paqueta was the star of the show alongside Piatek. My midfield dream was set, Kessie was often left out for Biglia and Bonaventura, and there were murmurs of Spurs wanting him. Little did i know that i was decieved by a glorified samba dancer and a Tesco warehouse worker.

A new season under Giampaolo, Hakan was CDM, Bennacer LCM, Kessie RCM. This 4D chess manouever deceived Milan fans for about 2 games before getting the sack. I was convinced our midfield was beyond repair, we couldn't carry the ball, we couldn't distribute. A nightmare beginning to a season. But the start of Kessie's re-evolution.

By December, Ibrahimovic joins the club, we shift to a 4-2-3-1 and Pandemic happens. A lot time for reflection until football resumed, Atalanta beat us 5-0, that game the world started to crumble around Milan as Maldini was contemplating leaving, Gazidis was brought in, Boban was fired, and we looked no better than prior years.

Enter Frank Kessie sporting this new look

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie 1229549275

Upon resumption of football we went on an unbeaten streak for 8 months, scoring 2 goals in every match, breaking records left and right.
It was simple, he was dubbed as a 'Tank' or a 'Crocodile' moping up behind Theo's marauding runs, cleaning balls left, right and center, and what shocked me the most is: He developed his technical ability, in fact he i would go to say is one of our best players on the ball, his retention, distribution, ball-carrying, is sublime. Originally, i had labelled him a Partey regen. But Arsenal fans would dream to have a midfielder like Kessie, and Partey has got nothing on him.

As whoscored and FUT are the undisputed barometers in player ability here:

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie Fk10

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie Ewy1l110

I don't make player threads, but for MY captain (c), he deserves even a salute

Molenation to Milan's POTS and converting me from his most outspoken critic, to his most devout follower

Kessie (c)

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie 850264540-e1507969458606
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie Empty Re: Frank "Il Presidente" Kessie

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2021 12:47 am

nicely put, a great tribute to our President! Very Happy
best player of milan this season by margin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue May 25, 2021 10:08 am

ES exposing all of us frauds one by one.

I too take my words back on Kessie.

GOAT thread :bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 25, 2021 11:26 am

So when Rincon & Firenze were saying he is Milan's best player, they were clearly not exaggerating. Apparently.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 25, 2021 6:22 pm

He's developing into a complete midfielder. Great 4-4-2 CM.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 26, 2021 9:27 am

Doc wrote:So when Rincon & Firenze were saying he is Milan's best player, they were clearly not exaggerating. Apparently.

We willed Kessie (c) to become the actual captain Proud

Best GL job since Rincon signed for Juve 5 years after I made the account.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:17 pm

out of contract next summer?

can't wait to sign him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:28 pm

yes he will be free to negotiate by Jan. Tottenham paratichi has offered his agent 8m a year for 5 years to not sign with milan and join them instead.

his agent came to casa milan office few days ago asking for 7 million + 1.5 million sign on fee to extend and milan isnt going above 5 million a year from current 2.5 million.

a year ago kessie was asking 5 million to renew and now he has gone 7 million above, pretty steep asking in a space of 1 years so milan is bound to loose him for free.

apart from Tottenham, inter were interested a year ago, liverpool has interest in him too. feels juve might be also interested

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:38 pm

I really think he would make for the perfect midfielder in front of the back 4 for Pep, he is calm and collected on the ball, and is the most press-resistant midfielders in the league. Couple that with a monstrous defensive acumen and physical body. He would solve that post-Fernandinho gap.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:00 pm

he is gone to whom that offers high salary + CL for sure ... likely at EPL
has shown no sign of lowering his salary demands ..

in return milan seems to have brough bakayoko and Adli for this reason to prepare post-kessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:45 pm

If he has a shred of honor in his body, he would agree for a at least a one-year extension with a low release clause to guarantee his fat paycheck.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm

I'd be shocked if he doesnt end up in the PL, barring a disaster season, he would be great for anyone besides Chelsea, I genuinley hope we sign him. Sucks for Milan fans though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:01 am

Firenze wrote:I'd be shocked if he doesnt end up in the PL, barring a disaster season, he would be great for anyone besides Chelsea, I genuinley hope we sign him. Sucks for Milan fans though.

Easily displacing Fred.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Doc wrote:
Firenze wrote:I'd be shocked if he doesnt end up in the PL, barring a disaster season, he would be great for anyone besides Chelsea, I genuinley hope we sign him. Sucks for Milan fans though.

Easily displacing Fred.

I am sure he is up for availability to the highest bidder who can match or up his current asking salary of 7-8m. the only reason I can think of Kessie not ending up in EPL is if PSG outdoes EPL clubs in terms of offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:04 am

Ahi .....

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:43 am

Its pretty much confirmed, especially after acquiring Adli on deadline day

Can't believe this management and their contract negotiations :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:55 am

Another Maldini masterclass Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:20 am

Kessie wants 8m lol ... so he went from asking 5m a year ago to 8m. If that is his final answer why bother, just let him go ... and at the same time he says he is a milan fan and wants to stay lol.
not even pirlo seedorf earned that much during their heydays at milan. only ricardo kaka earned 8m and only after he had won CL when it was renewed.

its donnarumma quotes paraphrased ... again its shocking that maldini, massara thinks that he will settle with their proposal :facepalm:

milan has lost over 150m worth of players in 2 years for free ... shocking. why dont they let it go even barcelona and juventus were more reasonable about players salary and all

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:20 pm

I feel it's hilarious he demands 8 mln Laughing

Personally I ' d not swap Brozovic with him but inexplicably and luckily Brozovic hasn't much hype outside of Inter world, perhaps it'd change with penalty kicks who improve ow stats
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:08 pm

There are 100s like him in the PL

He needs to understand his place. It's either partnering with Bissouma in brighton or playing CL with Milan
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:There are 100s like him in the PL

He needs to understand his place. It's either partnering with Bissouma in brighton or playing CL with Milan

important thing is just being honest. there is nothing wrong with kessie saying i want 8 million a year or im gone. its just football business.
what most fans wouldnt accept is what he would demand 8 million while going to the public infront of fans saying im milan fan and i wish to stay here forever ...

everyone feels respect for kessie for what he has done but if he has more money on his agenda than sporting there is nothing wrong with it and he should go to EPL.

this is where maldini and massara fails .. they just couldnt accept that kessie is a lost cause

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:31 pm

Robespierre wrote:I feel it's hilarious he demands 8 mln Laughing

Personally I ' d not swap Brozovic with him but inexplicably and luckily Brozovic hasn't much hype outside of Inter world, perhaps it'd change with penalty kicks who improve ow stats

this is direct effect of dilemma milan faced after donnarumma and hakan saga. there is no way kessie would keep quiet after those two demanded way above and why should kessie too .

brozovic is hardly spoken of, he really to my opinion really underrated player ... if inter wins mostly its the barella and others who got shout out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:52 pm

This is all due to Ibra's effect on the payscale, players view him with the eye of a barometer

Given the amount of injuries as well, we need to be prepared with the realistic expectation that Ibra and Kessie won't be here next season.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Kaladin wrote:This is all due to Ibra's effect on the payscale, players view him with the eye of a barometer

Given the amount of injuries as well, we need to be prepared with the realistic expectation that Ibra and Kessie won't be here next season.

Anyone looking at Ibra as an equal in that side needs a reality check.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Not as an equal, but in importance to the squad and team. Kessie was as vital as Ibra was last season, Ibra even went missing for long periods due to injury.

Now whether the management would succumb to his demands is another story, i personally think they won't as already exemplified by Hakan and Donnarumma, it wouldn't make sense to give in to him.

I'm about 90% confident he's gone, in fact he was conveniently reported 'injured' in the last 10 days of the market. Its usually an elaborate ploy by directors to keep players not playing the first few games of the season so they can sell.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next