Zagadka
Pedram
Myesyats
iftikhar
Robespierre
39 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by S Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:00 pm

Just got my results

I have tested +ve for COVID

I had mild symptoms on Monday, took medication and am feeling fine now though. Surprisingly my sister who had full blown symptoms has tested negative. Bit baffling tbh.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by iftikhar Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:44 pm

S wrote:Just got my results

I had mild symptoms on Monday, took medication and am feeling fine now though. Surprisingly my sister who had full blown symptoms has tested negative. Bit baffling tbh.
Sorry to hear that friend. Get well soon. My prayers are with you.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:53 pm

Get well soon man Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Get well soon man.

It's possible the test was not conclusive for your sister or that the virus was gone when she got tested but had it before. Worth testing again if she is still sick. But if you live in the same house then self isolation is best for all family anyways
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:27 pm

El Gunner wrote:
CBarca wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i meant the concept behind letting the people having the choice, and the possibility of "placebo effect"

i'm not the biggest believer in pharma drugs believe me. But a drug is simply a chemical compound, just like how there are chemical compounds in aspirin and marijuana and kratom, etc etc, people tend to forget that.

Yeah and advocados are a compound. My eggs and toast in the morning are chemical compounds. The water I drink is a chemical.

Saying something is a chemical compounds means nothing because almost everything is. Could you be more specific about what you mean?

of course mate, and that's exactly what i meant.

Drugs come with a lot of scrutiny and stereotypes, when in fact just like everything else it is just a chemical compound. A drug in itself is not bad, it's only in combination with other compounds that it has the potential to result in various outcomes.

I still don't understand your argument with respect to hydroxychloroquine though. Can you elaborate on how you're connecting this argument with your feelings on hydroxychloroquine?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:28 pm

ughhhhh :facepalm:

my chemical compound comments were in response to Hans' big pharma companies complaints
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:43 pm

But his comment was about hydroxychloroquine -.-
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:06 pm

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-vaccines-access-an/vaccine-nationalism-is-it-every-country-for-itself-idUKKCN24U2DJ

Rich countries look to horde corona vaccines, and leave the rest in the dust

The WHO has a vaccine buying scheme called COVAX, but none of China, the US, Russia or the EU seem interested in using it
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:07 pm

UK have now put a lot of northern cities into lockdown again due to spiking cases.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-vaccines-access-an/vaccine-nationalism-is-it-every-country-for-itself-idUKKCN24U2DJ

The WHO has a vaccine buying scheme called COVAX, but none of China, the US, Russia or the EU seem interested in using it

lol fuck em, we don't need vaccines anyway

this is more political than anything else, and you all will soon realise it

Get well soon, S
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:10 pm

I'm fear truce given us from Coronavirus is finishing.
It is increasing in number again , significantly.
+ 23 % just in this week ......
A good number have to do with foreigners, unfortunately you can't renounce to the turism...

Get well soon Surag .
Let us know
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-vaccines-access-an/vaccine-nationalism-is-it-every-country-for-itself-idUKKCN24U2DJ

hail capitalism

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 pm

sorry to hear Surag - get well soon, good to hear RG come back slowly but surely to strength, hope Vibe and his wife are doing great too.

We are back to square one back in Jpn. 200+ cases everyday the number is far worse than first wave ... ; and its not even fall or winter which i feel like going to be much worse ... vaccine is needed badly to restore normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 am

RealGunner wrote:

hail capitalism

the scheme worked before under capitalism. capitalism is not to blame (hell it's the main force creating the vaccine), nationalism is.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 am

Le virus is out of control in France, rising in Italy, rising rapidly in Germany and UK, almost second wave in Belgium. I don't think there'll be a second lockdown either. The economy is devasted after the first one as it is.

I had mild symptoms on Monday, took medication and am feeling fine now though.

Get well soon
S wrote:Surprisingly my sister who had full blown symptoms has tested negative. Bit baffling tbh.

The tests aren't 100% reliable.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:08 am

Take care, hope it stays mild and goes quickly
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:14 am

Babun wrote:Le virus is out of control in France, rising in Italy, rising rapidly in Germany and UK, almost second wave in Belgium. I don't think there'll be a second lockdown either. The economy is devasted after the first one as it is.

Firmly second wave in Belgium, and the actions for it have started.

Everyone has to wear a mask inside or outside around city centers and crowded streets. We work with masks on now even in my lab. We all wear now coats, gloves, goggles (standard) and now masks as well. Looks like we are working in pharmaceuticals now lol.

Register your contact information if you go into a restaurant, cafe, bar, etc.

Back to limiting the number of people for social contact, etc.

It's a bit curious because everyone knew that this would happen exactly in this way, but everyone just wanted a good break from lockdown so it was the price to pay.

Barely anyone died during this period between waves, I would say the timings for relaxing measures by the government was correct. It was well managed. Now let's hope we handle round 2 with corona better than round 1.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=42469
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40