Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 1:16

El Gunner wrote:im all in on the Raptors this season since my Oakland City Warriors are taking the year off Molenation

Oakland doesn't have a team any more than Seattle does hmm

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 1:19

Oakland forever bruv, they can move where we play our games but they cant remove our roots Molenation
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 1:20

El Gunner wrote:Oakland forever bruv, they can move where we play our games but they cant remove our roots Molenation

That's how I feel about Minneapolis Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 1:24

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Oakland forever bruv, they can move where we play our games but they cant remove our roots Molenation

That's how I feel about Minneapolis Molenation

aye mate, that's long distance at least we just migrated over the Bay bridge Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 5:28

Westbrook and Harden really combining for 17-68

Harden is the only dude who can get 50 points while scoring 10 buckets
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 5:44

Freeza wrote:Westbrook and Harden really combining for 17-68

Harden is the only dude who can get 50 points while scoring 10 buckets

Still lost Laughing

They really should have won that.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 6:25

I really need the names of the people who said Kawhi was the best player in the league. What an awful take.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 8:31

At least with Harden I know he comes back big, Westbrook though... he can be a tough player to root for.

Also this...

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 17:42

I’m not sure if it’s terrible refereeing, or a loophole in the rules. Doesn’t the ball have to clear the net? Which it technically doesn’t.

Any case it’s terrible. Reminds me of the LeBron dunk on Gerald Henderson. That was just bad refereeing though, since it should’ve been a goaltend. This one I’m not sure about
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 18:09

Freeza wrote:I really need the names of the people who said Kawhi was the best player in the league. What an awful take.

If he gets back to last season's playoffs level he's got a strong case. Definitely in a slump right now, tho.

Talking about slumps, what's the deal with Jokic? Having numerous underwhelming games and shooting an atrocious .225 from the three-point-line.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 19:07

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:I really need the names of the people who said Kawhi was the best player in the league. What an awful take.

If he gets back to last season's playoffs level he's got a strong case. Definitely in a slump right now, tho.

Talking about slumps, what's the deal with Jokic? Having numerous underwhelming games and shooting an atrocious .225 from the three-point-line.

Dude got even more obese and can’t hang any more. He doesn’t have the right mentality at all.

It’s kind of despicable to be paid that much and not be professional enough to be fit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 19:31

His team is still playing well, so if he just got in good condition they could actually be better
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 20:01

I think he might be one of those people who are afraid to try their hardest in case they fail.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 5:09

This fucking team Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 10:33

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 2:20

Toronto have forgotten that you have to defend everyone else as well as Harden Laughing

To be fair this strategy works often but House and PJ are shooting well.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 2:37

When was Harden held to 6 points in a half last? Shocked
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 2:44

Kick wrote:When was Harden held to 6 points in a half last? Shocked

They are doubling him up in every possession at half court, guys like McLemore, House and PJ are feasting on open shots. Feels good when he can chill for once.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 3:15

Ah fair,

I can only see the scores as my local Basketball station only seems to play both LA teams, the Bucks, Mavs and the Blazers....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 3:39

Harden is ridiculous, unbelievable. He was actually out with a knock for a few minutes and the Raptors got really close to turning it around but now he is back and it's a 10 point lead, while being double teamed up the entire time.

Russ on the other hand sucks, it's quite bad. Maybe he can turn it up in the playoffs but it's not looking good.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 3:43

urbaNRoots wrote:Harden is ridiculous, unbelievable. He was actually out with a knock for a few minutes and the Raptors got really close to turning it around but now he is back and it's a 10 point lead, while being double teamed up the entire time.

Russ on the other hand sucks, it's quite bad. Maybe he can turn it up in the playoffs but it's not looking good.

Russ still has a triple double Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 3:46

Kick wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Harden is ridiculous, unbelievable. He was actually out with a knock for a few minutes and the Raptors got really close to turning it around but now he is back and it's a 10 point lead, while being double teamed up the entire time.

Saddest triple double I've ever seen rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 3:47

urbaNRoots wrote:
Kick wrote:

Saddest triple double I've ever seen rofl

Laughing

He's not been great in any game I've seen, tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 12:21

Russell Westbrook is the GOAT inefficient stat-padder.

Only gets recognition because of dat athleticism doe!!!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 3:07

Never seen someone with the skill and status of Montrezl Harrell get so many superstar calls

Refs love him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 3:22

Harrell --> throw himself into defender, draw foul

BroLo --> Does the same exact thing --> no foul

I realize I shouldn't complain because my team has Giannis and he's bundled into many a defenders. But seriously, it's like every time Harrell has the ball and no one else is getting the same treatment this game

EDIT: I feel like Freeza out here but this reffing is the worst I've seen in a Bucks game so far this year. They want the Clips to stay in this one. We're fucking suffocating them on defense
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next