Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:21 am

Yes the refs are unfair

Meanwhile Houston's big guy with the dreadlocks is aggressive and always pushing. Even in a street b-ball game he'd be told to calm down.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:25 am

Is Harden the CR7 of basket-ball ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 am

Warrior wrote:Is Harden the CR7 of basket-ball ?

More like Di Maria or Nerman tbh.

In historical terms I'd compare him to Hitler or Trump.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:47 am

Harden has not been fouled once this game and somehow has shot 10+ free throws.

I have no idea what these refs are seeing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 am

Triple double incoming

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:55 am

This one white ref is terrible. It’s him making these shit calls every time.

Just made another one
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:05 am

Warrior wrote:
Meanwhile Houston's big guy with the dreadlocks is aggressive and always pushing. Even in a street b-ball game he'd be told to calm down.

Sent off Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:07 am

Warrior wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Sent off Laughing

No idea what he’s doing tbh. Two clear fouls by him and he gets sent off for it Laughing

That tech on Luke though.

That white black-haired ref doesn’t belong in the league imo. He’s trash.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11 am

It could end with a brawl... between Lakers and refs. Didn't understand the foul on the coach.

Not that the Rockets are impressive at all, carried by Harden imo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 am

This is every game for us really.

Don’t know why refs hate us. Houston get calls every game until they meet GSW. It’s incredible really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:28 am

Once again...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:31 am

Freeza wrote:Once again...

And again
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:44 am

Could have been a better game if the refs didn't whistle every 5 seconds. Harden is a monster at infiltrating a defense.

Seems like i jinxed Houston in a previous post, in the last minutes they were clearly the most focused team. Can't blame Lakers for losing patience, it sucks if you can't even touch Harden, he waits for the fouls at the 3-pt line and gets them everytime.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:49 am

Just glad Ingram didn’t play. He’d have punched that whack ref.

It was the worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen I think. They lost control of the game so early.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:57 am

Despite sucking ass, Rockets can always rely on Lakers for an easy W.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:07 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Despite sucking ass, Rockets can always rely on Lakers for an easy W.

Talk shit when you not a 13th seed with the worst contract in the league.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Freeza wrote:Jabari Parker is not going to play for the Bulls anymore apparently.

Not super surprising

The guy just doesn't care enough about defense and basketball in general. Once they brought in a military style coach he was always going to be expendable.

But kinda crazy to see him fall so fast. Bucks fans were pretty split on keeping him vs not last season. In hindsight, I think the only reason anyone wanted to is because he's our #2 draft pick and he loved Milwaukee and was a great guy for the community.

It's just too bad because for all I know, he's a good guy. But he's not remotely interested in defense and he plays an outdated form of offense that relies on athleticism he lost with his knees.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Freeza is like the boy who cried wolf when it comes to refs Laughing

Every damn game ffs, you'd think the Lakers had the Suns record if you just read this thread and didn't know any better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza is like the boy who cried wolf when it comes to refs Laughing

Every damn game ffs, you'd think the Lakers had the Suns record if you just read this thread and didn't know any better.

Don’t think I’ve said much since the last Houston game.

But I guess you’ve got to stick by your bullshit “I know everything despite not watching” gimmick.

Seriously watch last night’s game and say that one ref didn’t kill us.

I wasn’t even the only one in this thread saying so Laughing

Edit: guess you’re accepting the refs were against us this game though. Else the reference to the boy who cried wolf is nonsense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:12 pm

CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:Jabari Parker is not going to play for the Bulls anymore apparently.

Not super surprising

The guy just doesn't care enough about defense and basketball in general. Once they brought in a military style coach he was always going to be expendable.

But kinda crazy to see him fall so fast. Bucks fans were pretty split on keeping him vs not last season. In hindsight, I think the only reason anyone wanted to is because he's our #2 draft pick and he loved Milwaukee and was a great guy for the community.

It's just too bad because for all I know, he's a good guy. But he's not remotely interested in defense and he plays an outdated form of offense that relies on athleticism he lost with his knees.

That report from ESPN was apparently bullshit Laughing

Coach praised him last night even.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:23 pm

No matter who you supported last night you can possibly tell me this refereeing performance is okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObQMyZGIDc&feature=youtu.be

Completely killed momentum all game. And it happens every time we meet Houston, and the refs were at fault for that fight breaking out the first time.

I don't know why the refs are calling it this way, and then come playoffs none of it is called.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza is like the boy who cried wolf when it comes to refs Laughing

But I guess you’ve got to stick by your bullshit “I know everything despite not watching” gimmick.

Edit: guess you’re accepting the refs were against us this game though. Else the reference to the boy who cried wolf is nonsense.

That's not true lol, everytime you post during the Lakers games you're complaining about refs unless it's a blowout like Phoenix etc.

Where did i state i know anything anyway? You may have been hard done by but it's hard to take you seriously when it's all you ever seem to do lol.

Put it this way i know way more about your opinions on the refs than i do about any of your opinions about Lakers players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

That's not true lol, everytime you post during the Lakers games you're complaining about refs unless it's a blowout like Phoenix etc.

Where did i state i know anything anyway? You may have been hard done by but it's hard to take you seriously when it's all you ever seem to do lol.

Put it this way i know way more about your opinions on the refs than i do about any of your opinions about Lakers players.

Yeah I've never posted about

LeBron, Lonzo, Hart, Ingram, KCP, Rondo, Kuzma on here. It wasn't a secret what I felt about past players like Randle, Nance, Clarkson, D'Angelo Russell etc.

I think you can actually pretty clearly remember what I've said about each of those players.

If you know more about what I think about referees, that's because you choose to only read that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Complaining about referees is a given when you are a Lakers fan these days. Which is ironic considering they are LAKERS fans, it's like they forgot their own history or don't know it at all.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Complaining about referees is a given when you are a Lakers fan these days. Which is ironic considering they are LAKERS fans, it's like they forgot their own history or don't know it at all.

A single game 6, 16 years ago when the game before was just as badly refereed?

Sure Laughing really researched reddit for that stale ass take

Also find me one Lakers player as terrible at this ref baiting shit as Harden
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm

I wasn't talking about last season, i clearly knew then.

But this season I've barely seen you talk about it, well except Kuzma being overrated lol.

You talked about Lonzo, Hart etc way more last year, feels like despite the record you enjoyed last season more hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next