Warrior
Luca
rincon
Robespierre
S
45 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Firenze wrote:never watched a minute of him in my life, he's really creative? for some reason I had the impression he was a Herrera type

time to go inform myself by watching a Youtube highlights video imo

He's a bit raw, albeit but clearly has a ceiling that exceeds Lazio and I'd imagine if he played for a different team, the hype would be extreme. Easily one of the best midfielders in Serie A this season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Don't need extensive views of serie A to know they are scrubs tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:29 pm

According to the latest reports from Corriere dello Sport, AC Milan have identified Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere as one of their main targets ahead of this summer’s transfer window.

Rossoneri technical director Massimiliano Mirabelli is on the lookout for players whose contracts are set to expire at the end of the season, and Wilshere fits that bill.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't need extensive views of serie A to know they are scrubs tbh.

It's just funny to see the same people who fapped over dabmaster flex for several seasons attempt to discredit Sergej, who's truly one of the few good players in Serie A that's on a team that's more off people's radars

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Imagine targeting Jack Wilshere Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Bayern Munich will attempt to lure Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino to Germany this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How ****ing retarded do you have to be to not renew this guy? Levi :facepalm: Spurs ain't winning any titles with Sanchez leading the line.

Can't see Barca moving for him as Pique-Umtiti looks set for a while, so Madrid, PSG or a PL club it is.

I think it's awful but paying him 160k p/w completely obliterates their wage structure. I'm not Levy so I don't know what kind of impact completely redoing the wage structure would have on Tottenham's finances and the fact that they're building a new stadium. I imagine that would be the only reason this is a thing. If it is, can you blame him? Spurs are building a new stadium, I doubt that their finances in the short term are highly flexible (but again, I have no clue, and if they are then this is the dumbest move of all time). Sanchez isn't ready yet. He will be in a couple years, defenders definitely mature slower than other players.

But I agree that Levy and Spurs need to start paying their players similar wages or they'll never break into being a top team in England. Poch thinks trophies are how they get there. That's a big part of it, but you need to have a wage structure that keeps your players at the club.

Can't be a top club without paying wages like one, and continually selling some of your best players (Toby, Walker) year after year.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Spurs are the English Roma

S wrote:Bayern Munich will attempt to lure Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino to Germany this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)

could see this happening, he would be a good fit, Tuchel to Spurs. No idea how Hans would feel about this.

Tottenham have been extensively scouting Bayer Leverkusen defender £35m-rated Jonathan Tah ahead of a potential transfer this summer (Mirror)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't need extensive views of serie A to know they are scrubs tbh.

It's just funny to see the same people who fapped over dabmaster flex for several seasons attempt to discredit Sergej, who's truly one of the few good players in Serie A that's on a team that's more off people's radars

Dabs are more important to team success than made up random players imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:59 pm

CBarca wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:How ****ing retarded do you have to be to not renew this guy? Levi 🤦 Spurs ain't winning any titles with Sanchez leading the line.

Can't see Barca moving for him as Pique-Umtiti looks set for a while, so Madrid, PSG or a PL club it is.

I think it's awful but paying him 160k p/w completely obliterates their wage structure. I'm not Levy so I don't know what kind of impact completely redoing the wage structure would have on Tottenham's finances and the fact that they're building a new stadium. I imagine that would be the only reason this is a thing. If it is, can you blame him? Spurs are building a new stadium, I doubt that their finances in the short term are highly flexible (but again, I have no clue, and if they are then this is the dumbest move of all time). Sanchez isn't ready yet. He will be in a couple years, defenders definitely mature slower than other players.

But I agree that Levy and Spurs need to start paying their players similar wages or they'll never break into being a top team in England. Poch thinks trophies are how they get there. That's a big part of it, but you need to have a wage structure that keeps your players at the club.

Can't be a top club without paying wages like one, and continually selling some of your best players (Toby, Walker) year after year.
what's the point of the new stadium and the new CL money if you can't use it to keep your best players? Wage structure is shit and needs to be reevaluated anyways.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:21 pm

S wrote:Bayern Munich will attempt to lure Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino to Germany this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)

The source for this is Didi Hamann who has said that he knows Bayern "have contacted Pochettino about possibly coming to Bayern somewhen in the past".
Not going to happen, of course.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Série A dans fap à lot about Milinkovic-Savic but he is not all that. To me there are better talents per position, it depends what you need

Who ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Death lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Manchester City and Bayern Munich are seriously challenging Juventus for the free transfer signing of Liverpool midfielder Emre Can (24). Both clubs have come forward in recent days. [Tuttosport]

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 pm

MARCA: Bacca to return to Milan at the end of the season Proud

Milan interested in Ander Herrera, willing to pay €36m [Mundo Deportivo]

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Warrior wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Série A dans fap à lot about Milinkovic-Savic but he is not all that. To me there are better talents per position, it depends what you need

Who ?
sometimes when you make a hot take on GL even if it's based out of knowledge people think you don't know what you are talking bs

From what I have seen of him he plays as a mezzala in the traditional Italian style, like an attacking box to box with lower defensive duties. We might disagree on the nature of the role but that's how I see it, that Pogba like role we saw at Juve where at times he was behind the cf or on the wing but still being a CM. That role doesn't exist in other teams in Europe by the way so beware what you are looking for.

For his age group there are players like Fabinho or Kovacic who are clearly better and have done more at a higher level.

Now if you wanna just talk about prospects and value for price, someone like Rodri Hernandez is a better choice, there is Ndombele at Lyon in a box to box role, Aouar is also a better attacking CM as far as vision and intelligence.

I won't deny he is having a quality season but I have watched enough to know what type of player he is and to know there is better value or better talents in his age group in Europe.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Lauro Martinez confirms Inter switch

https://www.football-italia.net/118841/lautaro-confirms-inter-switch

“Argentina? I’m only thinking about giving the best of myself in these games,” he told ESPN.

“I’ll use this opportunity to train with Messi. Inter? It’ll be a big step for me.”

He added to Sportia: “Everything is finalised with Inter. Only details are missing.”

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Luca wrote:Manchester City and Bayern Munich are seriously challenging Juventus for the free transfer signing of Liverpool midfielder Emre Can (24). Both clubs have come forward in recent days. [Tuttosport]

do Bayern ever sign a player that’s not on a free ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Kovacic Laughing

Come on. Entirely different level.

Fabinho is a very different player, that's something else.

Sergej defends plenty. He isn't weak at all. Maybe in the game you watched of him he didn't defend much, that's about it. He usually puts in his shift 100%. The only player excused of defending much in Lazio is the one playing AM. That's usually Luis Albero/Felipe Anderson. Sergej plays there when either those aren't around. Otherwise he is complete in his midfielding.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:37 pm

I think Nick means 'value' as in Sergej could have a ridiculous price tag whereas these other names would certainly be available at a lesser cost

It's an intriguing argument but not quite the one we were initially discussing

To me, Sergej is the real deal. We can only fantasize about his transfer cost but that number doesn't matter right now, or perhaps ever. A lot of people thought Pogba was worth his fee at the time, now a lot don't, and we don't even have to look at the other side with how many players are now considered bargains etc.

What Sergej is doing at Lazio is special, he's a great talent

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:40 pm

He said that those players 'were clearly better and have done more'. The value conversation wasn't about Kovacic or Fabinho.

Sergej was great last season, this season he is huge. He is the real deal.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm

I don't know why you laugh about Kovacic he is a 100% better. Not only that he has played multiple games at the elite and performed at an excellent level.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Kovacic is worse at pretty much everything than Sergej. Not saying this while trying to exaggerate, he is pretty much a worse version of him.

Next season will be like 6th one where he will continue to make no impact while everyone waits for him to be more than a promise.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 pm

All those words "out of knowledge" but i still don't know what you dislike about SERGEJ. Maybe you don't rate that he doesn't defend like a DM while being a mezzala ? Or maybe you don't rate that he isn't agile at 1.90 m tall ?

Kovacic always sub material in Real Madrid. In the meantime Sergej is a pillar at Lazio while being much better than him in every aspect of the game.

Fabinho is legit but he is more of a DM.

Ndombelé, Aouar ?? Come on now Laughing Hype in Ligue 1 means nothing. Poverty league where 75% of players have only grinta and no vista. Any kid with above average technique can dominate there.

Rodrigo i don't know who he is.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Nick's just working ahead of time because he knows Madrid are already priced out of signing Sergej IMO, so he will downplay him and hype up Madrid subs like Kovacic as being better Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Similar to hiring Sarri, I'm absolutely certain the decision makers at Madrid have no idea who this Milinkovic-Savic is nor would they be remotely interested in acquiring him.

I watched like 3 Lazio matches, all by mistake so I really have no idea how he is. Rincon and Luca talk about him like he is their son so I guess he is alright.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next