Yeezus
Pedram
silver
Casciavit
M99
19 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Our BROKEN GENERAL is COGNIZANT of the REALITEH of the World.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by silver Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 am

Been watching a bit of NJPW lately.

Can someone explain to me how their show works? So they don't have weekly shows like WWE, or monthly PPVs. But last night they had Honor Rising Night One, few weeks ago they had New Beginnings where half the roster wasn't there, another New Beginnings when Rhodes attacks Omega. Are these PPVs, tv shows, house shows?

Half the roster are away at ROH? Then there are Youtube shows like "Being an Elite". How many of these do you need to watch to actually understand the storyline?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:03 pm

As FORETOLD by the maneh maneh SITE of WEBS, Brother ROMAN was indeed VICTORIOUS inside the CHAMBER of ELEEMINATION, yehhhssss.

The DASTARDLY MEEKMAHAN is unable to CONTROL his FIXATION and ADEEKTION with Brother Roman's vessel. And as a result, once again his DEPLORABLE vessel will be the NUCLEUS of the MANIA of WRESTLING this year. Very very TRAGIC, yehssssss.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Now onto some DELIGHTFUL news, our WOKEN GENERAL was TRIUMPHANT against Bray Wyatt in their most recent battle. HOWEVAH, the NEFARIOUS, HORRENDOUS and WICKED SISTER ABIGAIL will not give up easily. She is BOUND to RETALIATE. Thus I can sense our WOKEN GENERAL preparing the BATTLEFIELD for a FINAL DELETION at the MANIA OF WRESTLING, yehhssss.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:54 pm

They made Braun look amazing in the chamber match

I think triple threat is still on @Mole
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 pm

It was a good show tbh.

Womens Chamber was much better than expected, Asuka and Nia was good and the Men's Chamber was great.

Something hit me during the mens chamber, i like all these guys.

Balor, Rollins, Strowman, Cena, Elias, Miz and even Reigns.

Balor and Rollins have the issue of stop-start booking and momentum ( Rollins is really hot atm though after that Gauntlet match) but i enjoy them.

Elias has a shit tonne of momentum, Reigns is forever pushed so that isn't an issue and Strowman continues to look amazing.

While Miz seems to have a set role for life but he's forever entertaining in that role.

Also the Rousey/Angle/HHH/Stephanie segment was very, very good, mainly due to Angle being ridiculously funny.

Only real downside was the tag team match was very slow and boring, even Bray/Hardy while being a bit silly did what it set out to do ( hopefully that leads to a Final Deletion type match now)

I guess what i'm taking out of it is Raw has done a very good job over the last few months at building up it's main event scene sans stupidity of feeding Balor to Kane for what reasons nobody knows.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Brother Braun certainly had a SPLENDIFEROUS outing at the Chamber of Elimination, yehhhhsssss. He kicked out off maneh maneh finishers and ELIMINATED the most vessels. We must ENTRUST the DASTARDLY MEEKMAHAN and the man with 3 H's to do what is right and INTENSIFY the POWAHSS he currently POSSESSES.

Speaking of POWAHS, Brother Cena has been UNEQUIVOCALLY NEUTRALIZED. He is no longer the FORMIDABLE force he once was. He is starting to FADE AWAY, yehhhssss.

Brother Cena will fade away and classify himself as..... OBSOLETE!
BROTHER CENA WILL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY HIMSELF AS..... OBSOLETE-AH!
BROTHER CENA WILL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY HIMSELF AS..... OBSOLETE-AH!

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Best promo of Reigns career imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:39 pm

That's a great promo. His delivery is quite poor though. CM Punk/Cena/Miz would have absolutely killed it with those lines.

But it is his best though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 pm

Yeah i agree but it's Reigns my bar is a lot lower for him tbh.

Speaking of Cena, i'm enjoying this i'm a failure and desperate to get WM storyline tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHupIDugAD8

I expect him and Taker to happen and the match to be 4 years too late but i think the storyline they are doing for it atm is very interesting imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:48 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

markhenry.png x 10000

That's my boy

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:50 pm

BTW Nakamura doesn't have a match for Fastlane.

If i know how this company works at all, i expect they announce Cena to challenge Nakamura's spot to face the WWE champion.

Then somehow Taker and Cena comes out of it, because i really do doubt they are doing Cena and AJ again lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Read that Cena might turn heel against Nakamura at fast lane

trash PPV so cant see it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:Read that Cena might turn heel against Nakamura at fast lane

trash PPV so cant see it

Yeah PPV will be trash, Nakamura vs Cena would be the only thing of any note on it if it happens.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRqXP8ueOUg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:35 pm

The DASTARDLY MEEKMAHAN shall not DECEIVE us WOKEN WARRIORS. Brother Roman's vessel is still DEFICIENT and not WORTHY of being the NUCLEUS of the plane known as DOUBLE YOU DOUBLE YOU EYY.

WWE's Plans To Get Roman Reigns Cheered Against Lesnar As Much As Possible.

"According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, WWE will try to make Reigns a babyface as he nears the hyped up match vs. Lesnar:

"We're told the goal of the build to the Roman Reigns vs. Lesnar WrestleMania match on April 8th is to get Reigns cheered to lead to his win. Lesnar is also still scheduled to return on the March 12th Raw in Detroit...

The idea for the build to the WrestleMania main event...is to make the build come across as much like a shoot as possible and the segment did accomplish that goal...

Reigns, who was booed heavily coming out, was cheered at the end of the segment. He tried to give the impression he was doing an unscripted promo and would get in trouble for it, but obviously that was not the case."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:47 pm

That was obvious as hell during the promo tbh, they are unbelievably transparent with their agenda.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 pm

I don't even watch any more and just sometimes wonder into this thread and I still find it both pathetic and hilarious that throughout the year they paint Brock as some great part time attraction, then as soon as a big event rolls around, he's quickly sold as a guy who loves UFC, hates fans and is disrespecting the business.

Nobody can be bothered flip flopping their opinion of Brock every 6 months, anybody who doesn't see through this is mentally 6 years old.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 pm

LMFAO, yeah it's pathetic really.

I think it's because realistically Brock could go back to the UFC and there's more idiots than not who will fall for it all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:27 pm

The BALLS of BEACH are a COLOSSAL DIVERSION during BATTLE. The DASTARDLY MEEKMAHAN has made a WONDERFUL decision by FORBIDDING them.

WON :

WWE e-mailed people coming in on WrestleMania travel packages with a list of
things banned, which include balloons and beach balls as well as tablets and
iPads

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:32 pm

wat
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:37 pm

True, got really pissed at the people who bought them to Summerslam. Told them to *bleep* off. Then Cesaro came out and tore it Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 pm

They'll ban the Rusev Day chant next imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Source: Dave Meltzer

"According to a report from Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is worried about filmmaker Jon Bravo providing evidence against Roman Reigns in a steroid ring.

Back in January, prisoner Richard (to distributed steroids to his clients), Rodriguez told Bravo that he gave steroids to Reigns. Bravo will share his findings soon, which implicates Reigns and other WWE talents.

This is why Braun Strowman's bout with The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania 34 was scrapped, per Meltzer. In case Bravo's evidence against Reigns is telling, WWE wants to have a Plan B - which could have him face Lesnar for the Universal Championship instead.
Meltzer's report comes with the Grandest Stage of Them All just a month away. Unfortunately, there are many other uncertainties heading into the WWE's biggest show. The Miz may not be competing, as his baby daughter is due two days before WrestleMania.
On top of that, Samoa Joe, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose, Jeff Hardy and Big Cass are among the many big superstars who are injured. Jordan and Ambrose won't be competing, but the other three have yet to be cleared.

But with Bravo about to publish his reports, WWE officials should have a decision soon on Reigns' status for WrestleMania. He was given a 30-day suspension in 2016 for violating the company's wellness policy. If Reigns was involved in the steroid ring, it could seriously jeopardize his future with the company."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPTlvQ1Zet0

What a man
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next