Firenze
Interman
matpol
Collblanc
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 11 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 12 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group A

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:20 pm

International football is completely irrelevant, i have said this about 10 million times so i'm not sure how you expect me to actually change my mind on that.

He's never done anything in club football of note, like most Russian league players he's not very good.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group A

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Lukaku 1-0
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:19 pm

3-0 Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:21 pm

almost convinced CSKA were matchfixing, horrific at the back
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:42 pm

CSKA arent even trying. Rolling Eyes
Btw Good to see Tony Martial playing with confidence again.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Glory wrote:CSKA arent even trying. Rolling Eyes
Btw Good to see Tony Martial playing with confidence again.

looking like prime Messi against CSKA's scrub defense
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Yea cant argue with that. But still lad was creating chances at will. Finished with 3 assists and a goal. Could have got at least 2 more assists easily. When he and Mkhi went off and were replaced by Rash and Lingard, the drop in quality of our play was marked.
Anyway, lets see some consistency now. Its now 2 games he has looked good. So, yea.. promising signs. Hopefully the knock he took in the end isnt serious.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:49 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 46517a4a7c099f86c1a9086266a5ecd2

Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 pm

10 votes for Benfica to progress

0 pts 1 goal scored rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:00 pm

lmao United once again only winning due to a supremely shitty goal.

Hope Jose called Pep to thank him for buying Ederson
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Mourinho on critics of MUFC approach: 'I never speak about injuries. Other managers [hinting at Klopp], they cry, they cry, they cry when a player is injured'

Jose goes on, 'If I wanted to moan and others I could cry like the others for five minutes; Ibrahimovic, Fellaini, Pogba, Rojo [injured]'

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Classic Mourinho not actually responding to the criticism at hand and diverting attention.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:20 am

SAF was always diverting attention too, he said it in one of his books. He was always blaming the refs in front of the press even though he never thought the refs were the real problem for a loss or a draw. So, Mourinho probably has his reasons to this diversion thing.

United controlled the game and deserved the win today, pure & simple.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 am

RealGunner wrote:Mourinho on critics of MUFC approach: 'I never speak about injuries. Other managers [hinting at Klopp], they cry, they cry, they cry when a player is injured'

Jose goes on, 'If I wanted to moan and others I could cry like the others for five minutes; Ibrahimovic, Fellaini, Pogba, Rojo [injured]'

The justification he gave for adopting a shit approach against Liverpool during the weekend was because Pogba and believe it or not Fellaini rofl were out injured.

And here he goes taking the high road and blaming other managers for 'crying about missing players'. Proud

There are things I like about him as a manager. He has done positive things for us in these 1.25 years in charge. Like buying Pogba and somewhat getting rid of the defeatist mentality. But still. The way he goes on about unnecessarily picking fights with managers and trying to fool us fans by spewing ridiculous bs and above all planning and doing stuff only for the short term, sigh.
Same old same old Mourinho.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:01 pm

United 9
Basel 6
CSKA 3
Benfica 0

United and Basel to go through. Benfica will pip CSKA for EL spot.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 am

I hope we'll score a lot of goals tonight against Benfica. We need a very good performance before the match at Stamford Bridge.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:42 pm

McTominay masterclass tonight
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Deserved win. Martial should've scored the first penalty. 2nd penalty shouldn't have been because Rashford dived like a bitch, he should be suspended for 3 games.

Benfica had a good attitude and deserved to score at least a gol.

McTominay played very well. He should play more often, he was clearly better than Matic even though the Serbian scored a goal.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Champions League Group Stage - Group A - Page 2 Bb01d4b7547d30c59e8e5981caa026e7

Rojo's Basel Adventure Proud

even I'm not mad enough to watch this match

Juve Barca >
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Losing against Basel

rofl rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Well atleast these 6th place cretins lost

Some consolation after watching a truly disgusting match
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am

As expected playing Zlatan and Lukaku together will bring the doom of Mounjinho. He is too puzzy a manager to drop one for the other. And even if it gets to such a stage eventually, the first one to go out will be Luk and not Z.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Glory wrote:As expected playing Zlatan and Lukaku together will bring the doom of Mounjinho. He is too puzzy a manager to drop one for the other. And even if it gets to such a stage eventually, the first one to go out will be Luk and not Z.

Ibra didn't even come on until the last 15 mins, game should have been dead by then. I didn't watch the game, when I checked the stats around HT we had 70% possession and 10 shots to their 30% and 1, by the end they had similar possession but 12 shots and 6 on target to our 15 shots..seems like Mou was just playing for a draw in the second half.

I'm not too worried, it wasn't our strongest team at all, but I am concerned about the lack of creativity from the team again. Starting to think Scrubzil would be a class signing. Get him in Jan IMO since he isn't Cl locked.

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:50 pm

frenzy please respond eco smile I posted that exactly the same time as you did Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Valencia-Smalling-Bailley-Darmian
Fellaini-Herrera
Lingard-Ozil-Martial
Rashford
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum