Luca
Nishankly
dronte
Warrior
salmano9
22 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Couldn't watch the game, thanks Luca for the list

About that stream problem
1. Download Sopcast (no need to create an account if you only watch)
2. http://livetv.sx/allupcomingsports/1/
3. Choose the Sopcast link with the highest percentage

This will always work but the video quality will be decent at best. Sometimes i'd prefer HD and it's disappointing, but it will always work.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by rincon Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Ace player + arenavision is always HD and it almost never fails me. I use it probably for 4 games a week or so for 1+ years. Also it's in Spanish/Italian which is GOAT for commentary
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:38 am

I'll post again this season - links from our game and streams I was working so sorry.

Matuidi is what we needed, huge player and improvement and we payed him with Rincon and Lemina money Laughing. Don't criticize our defense just yet, Rugani - Chiellini is a new partnership. Rugani has world class potential but he needs time as he makes and will continue to make silly mistakes until he gets that experience. Barzagli was his usual self after he entered the field. Mandzukic was beast in the second half he is un-benchable while Higuain needs a rest on the bench.

Dybala is simply AMAZING
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:What streams do you guys use?

My laptop is only like 10 months old and my internet is solid, yet I can't seem to load literally 99% of streams I try, and I try on 3 different web browsers.

I also try with and without ad block, and no joy. Starting to struggle to follow Juve at all. Must've used 6 streams today each slowly became unusable and by the 60th minute I had none left to try

My top are:

1. sport247.live (The russian link is usually the best one)
-Make sure to pause adblock before entering it
2- vipleague is really good for handheld devices... It has some links that work most of the time.

If you are watching on your laptop use sport247, and if you are watching on a tablet/phone, use vipleague.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 am

Just go to http://livetv.sx/allupcomingsports/1/ and choose sopcast/Ace Stream

Also I got a serbian program with all ARENA SPORT channels and they show every serie A game I posted last year what to do and how to use it but there was no interest.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:58 am

rincon wrote:Dybala with an explosive start this season. 2 for Lazio at the Olimpico, 2 for Cagliari and 3 for Genoa at the Marassi :bow:

I missed the first 20 min of the match so I don't know what happened then when we went down 2-1. That second half though, excellent work by a lot of our players.

Pjanic had a huge game (except fort he own goal ofc), really seemed to tackle the match head on. I liked Matuidi when he came in, not huge, but significantly better than Khedira. Higuain and Mandzukic did tons of work for the team. Higuain particularly tracked back like crazy to link with the midfield. Bentancur looked tidy.

Same here, didn't watch the first 20 minutes of the game because I was busy in the airport before traveling haha! Luckily I was able to stream (most) the game on my mobile (Vipleague) by minute 30...

I believe we did great to comeback. This VAR though sucks, as it removes some of the fun from the game. Maybe if the referee had a small device to watch the replay again rather than going to the screen and wasting time by watching the replay, it would be better.

Juve were really good in the second half. As you guys said, Matuidi is just much better than Khedira. He runs more, has more energy, and links the play well. I think that he is the player that was missing (Vidal type of player).I didn't see much of Bentancur towards the end though...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:59 am

DeviAngel wrote:Just go to http://livetv.sx/allupcomingsports/1/ and choose sopcast/Ace Stream

Also I got a serbian program with all ARENA SPORT channels and they show every serie A game I posted last year what to do and how to use it but there was no interest.

Create a main thread about streaming sites/methods. It would be reaally helpful. It would grab more attention like that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:13 am

When I have trouble with streams I usually go to yalla-shoot page. Arab commentators are shitty but I usually find good streams there with different quality so might be helpful if high quality stream doesn't open.

That match was insane and I give all the creadit to Dybala.His first goal was poacher type of goal , smth we expect Higgy or Mandzukic to do.His 3rd goal was spectacular.We didn't play good so much credit to Dybala who I trust to have a outstanding season.
I'm worried about Higgy.He's being wasteful, doesn't kill on first chance he gets...let's hope he improves.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:52 am

We got the int break now. Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Rugani and Bernardeschi are called up for Italy.

Spinazzola there as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Juventus €33m for Andre Gomes

Juventus are ready to offer €33m for Andre Gomes, claim Mundo Deportivo, but Barcelona are demanding €50m.

The 24-year-old Portugal international was bought from Valencia last summer for €35m, but hasn’t made much of an impact.

It has been widely reported he is on the market if the right offer comes along.

While Juve have set their sights on Andre Gomes and have €33m at the ready, it’s not enough to sway the Blaugrana.

Mundo Deportivo suggest the asking price is €50m, though the Bianconeri could try to get a loan with option to buy.

Andre Gomes contributed three goals and three assists in 47 competitive games for Barcelona last season.

Laxalt catches Juve's eye

Diego Laxalt impressed Juventus in Genoa’s 4-2 defeat, perhaps enough to earn him a transfer to Turin rather than Leonardo Spinazzola.

The 24-year-old Uruguay international surged up the left flank repeatedly during yesterday’s Marassi thriller.

According to Sportitalia, he caught the eye of Bianconeri directors and Coach Max Allegri.

Juve made no secret of the fact they were trying to bring back Italy international Spinazzola early from his two-season loan with Atalanta.

The Orobici refused to terminate the agreement and so he will remain in Bergamo for another season.

Curiously, one of Juve’s tactics for getting Atalanta to release Spinazzola was buying Laxalt and passing him on to the Bergamo boys.

Now it’s possible Laxalt will simply come to Turin himself for the left flank, where he’ll be the understudy to Alex Sandro.

With his arrival, Juve could then sell Kwadwo Asamoah to Galatasaray.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:21 pm

lol now dod Laxalt caught Marotta's attention? He's good you can tell but he's a Cuadrado type of player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:27 pm

FI is not citing any source for that Laxalt link. Its probably just pure speculation because he had a good game against us and we were looking for a LB.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks for suggestions lads, i'm just gonna get on the acestream hype

Used it twice yesterday evening and it worked a treat.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Laxalt hell no loooooooool, not Juve level in the slightest. Rincon is right, if we faced another team yesterday his name would never come out.

Gomes is worth a try honestly.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Lichtsteiner not named to the CL squad.

I have a feeling that Howedes locks down the right back spot with Alex Sandro having full and complete freedom down the left.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:49 pm

That surprised me. I kind of feel bad for Licht. I feel like the club convinced him to stay on the squad because of the inability to bring back Spinazzola.

I could also see Howedes moving to the right back spot. That may have to be delayed if Chiellini ends up being out for any significant period of time.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Juventude wrote:That surprised me. I kind of feel bad for Licht. I feel like the club convinced him to stay on the squad because of the inability to bring back Spinazzola.

I could also see Howedes moving to the right back spot. That may have to be delayed if Chiellini ends up being out for any significant period of time.

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened last season. He can be added in January and in all likeliness will be.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Sad for Licht. I think that same as last year, he will prove his worth again and make it in January.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:00 pm

I see Howedes as a Barzagli like signing, coming from the German league for a good price due to his quality. I think that Barzagli used to play as RB as he is used there now when necessary. Howedes will play a similar role imo in the next few years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:39 am

Well it makes sense to have Barzagli/Howedes as RB since Douglas Costa wont track back to defend only Bernardeschi does that BUT I have a hunch that MDS will shine again and take that spot as his.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:19 am

Possibility of changes for the Chievo game, from Gazzetta. Chiellini and Marchisio are out. Barzagli is a doubt, after starting both games for Italy he needs some rest to be ready for Barcelona. Argentines arrived late, which means Dybala is also a doubt, Bernardeschi is fit, scored in the training match and would be the alternative. Khedira got injured basically the moment he got on the plane to go to Germany, it wasn't serious so he is back, but he might start from the bench for Matuidi. Szcezsny might be given his debut. Higuain, Pjanic and Sandro are certainties.

Higuain

Mandzukic - Berna/Dybala - Cuadrado/Costa

Matuidi/Khedira - Pjanic

Sandro - Rugani - Benatia/Howedes - Licht

Szcezsny
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:20 pm

I would be really happy for Rugani to start again. Licht will definitely start given that he's not in the CL squad.

This could be a decent match for a Bernardeschi debut.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 pm

I think if Dybala starts he won't play much more than half the match so Bernardeschi should be fairly sure to debut. He has played every match so far for us and NT. We'll need him fresh for Barca.

Same with Khedira, doubt he would play a full game if he starts, with Matuidi and Bentancur available and CL coming up.

I can't see a Benatia-Howedes pair, so unless Barzagli starts, we can be sure that Rugani is a starter. Even with Barzagli, I doubt that Rugani wouldn't start.

Costa/Cuadrado I don't really know.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:44 pm

rincon wrote:Possibility of changes for the Chievo game, from Gazzetta. Chiellini and Marchisio are out. Barzagli is a doubt, after starting both games for Italy he needs some rest to be ready for Barcelona. Argentines arrived late, which means Dybala is also a doubt, Bernardeschi is fit, scored in the training match and would be the alternative. Khedira got injured basically the moment he got on the plane to go to Germany, it wasn't serious so he is back, but he might start from the bench for Matuidi. Szcezsny might be given his debut. Higuain, Pjanic and Sandro are certainties.

Higuain

Mandzukic - Berna/Dybala - Cuadrado/Costa

Matuidi/Khedira - Pjanic

Sandro - Rugani - Benatia/Howedes - Licht

Szcezsny

Yes, that is a very realistic line up. I definitely think that Rugani and Benatia will line up together against Chievo, because Howedes needs time to adapt. As for Licht, he will definitely start this game. I don't think that MDS will play VS Barca either. It think that it will be Barz playing as RB and having Rugani and Benatia as CBs.

The midfield will definitely be Pjanic-Matuidi. Even though I think that Pjanic will be replaced by Bentancur later in the game.

For the attack, Mandzukic-Dybala-Cuadrado and Higuain. Dybala played like around 66 minutes in both NT games, so that is not bad. I think that Dybala will start but he will come off around minute 60/70 to be rested against Barca.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:55 pm

16:09 - TRAINING OF JUVE IN COURSE - Juventus's afternoon training started in view of the challenge against Chievo. At the end of the semifinals session, it is time to retire. In this session, Massimiliano Allegri will dissolve the last doubts of formation. For tomorrow's match, the Livorno player may decide to go to 4-3-3. In fact, midfield with Matuidi and Pjanic could be included Sturaro. But for the time being this is just a hypothesis and to have further details you will have to wait for the end of the training.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:27 pm

19:54 - JUVE IN RITIRO - Juventus has come to retire and soon there will be dinner. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri could deploy 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, in fact, for bianconeri there are still many doubts about training, starting from the form. If the Livornese coach will choose the traditional tactical defense tactics, before Szczesny, they should be Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Rugani and Asamoah. In midfield are certain of the place Pjanic and Matuidi, but it is not to be ruled out that with them there may be Sturaro. Attacks should be Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi and Mandzukic behind Higuain. But even with regard to the advanced department, there remain many doubts that will only be solved tomorrow.

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Rugani, Asamoah; Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic; Higuain.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next