Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential"

+26
Kick
futbol_bill
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
Pip
Robespierre
Luca
Dante
M99
juvealbanian
dronte
Kaladin
El Kommander
Warrior
breva
The Demon of Carthage
BarrileteCosmico
Doc
farfan
BarcaLearning
Myesyats
Firenze
Adit
CBarca
rincon
guest7
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential" - Page 2 Empty Re: Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential"

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:12 am

breva wrote:2 finals in 4 years puts them at the top along with Real and Atletico. Not even Barca have that recent success.

Barca won in 2015, thats 2 years ago.

So reaching the final and getting hammered is bigger success than winning it?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential" - Page 2 Empty Re: Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential"

Post by dronte Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 am

ES wrote:The Juve management need to stop this image that Juve is a stop gap club

Even after reaching 2 finals, i don't feel players/clubs take them as seriously as they'd like. On a superficial level, yes definitely a current European powerhouse. However, they need to make a statement by keeping some of their players, not Alves i mean, i'm talking about the Sandro's, Dybala's and Pogba'. I guess what im talking about is corporate culture

Agree. We tried the image of player-friendly club, telling everyone they are totally free to leave if they want to, didn't work, time to scrap it.

We need to take a lot harder stance on keeping the team together and outline that our one and only real goal is winning the CL.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm

First old man Evra recruits Pogba for ManU.
Now old man Alves working as a agent for Barca and manipulating poor boy Dybala.

I don't want anymore old wingbacks coming from those teams to purely serve as recruiting agents.We sent Evra back to France after he damaged us (ingame and with Pogba). Now time to send this clown back to Braziuuu.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Fully agree with ES this no trolling. Juve are a club that is at least the same level Bayern is now. If someone comes to Bayern with a 100m bid for Lewandowski do you think they will leave? Hell no. Juve needs to be the same.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:43 pm

juvealbanian wrote:First old man Evra recruits Pogba for ManU.
Now old man Alves working as a agent for Barca and manipulating poor boy Dybala.

I don't want anymore old wingbacks coming from those teams to purely serve as recruiting agents.We sent Evra back to France after he damaged us (ingame and with Pogba). Now time to send this clown back to Braziuuu.

so true

Get De Sciglio now , he ain't going to be like that , word

he's locking down that RB position for years and years , fully loyal too no secret agency or any agency at all tbh

gonna cri crocodile tears of sad when he signs for you guys , for 18m what a steal , Marotta does it again heh

this for a fully loyal NT without secret agent agenta , how did we even allow this to happen for only 18m and bonuses to Jjuventus of all people

Darmian is good too but you can't trust the Manchester United fullback snaeks after Evra , obviously. He may wisper grass is always redder on the other side to Dybalito and he will cost much much more than loyal De Sciglio , imo 20m is nothing to ensure no snaek stabs you guys again , no ?

it will suck to lose De Snaek but he always wanted to resume his homosexual relationship with Allegri , can't stand in the way of true love it seems , 20m plus bonuses is nothing nowadays for extra loyalty , you practically robbing us tbh but i'll have it , you dont need no snaeks after Evra and Dani Alves
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:44 pm

I love this confidence from Milan fans. Good banter for this summer. It will last at least until they start the season and realize how inferior their team still is compared to ours.

It will be beautiful if Mattia "the next Maldini" De Sciglio starts lifting trophies with Juventus.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 pm

see Rincon gets it , what's 20m plus bonuses (bonuses for anti-snaek insurance) for the next Maldini ?? Obviously nothing . Unfortunate for us but that's lyf. Agreed about the trophies too , it will be beautiful indeed. Not quite as beautiful as it was with the original , but still , all trophies lives matter.

Sadly we will be weaker once you rob us of our prized gem , but I say we be classy since loyal De Sciglio changed his skin and practically gift you guys the next one for a bargain , just like that . Them trophies ain't gonna lift themselves , who better to lift them other than the next Maldini ?  

I must confess however, i am not exactly positive it will be the same kind of trophies that the original used to lift though , signing for Jjuventus is almost like signing an anti-Champions League clause .. but all the best to De Snaek regardless , may he start winning trophies even if it is with Juventus , and how could it be otherwise he is next Maldini afterall , anyone associated with that name is well practiced in the sacred art of lifting them trophies

He made a good start this season , he's on the right path
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:14 pm

20M for De Sciglio so Milan can use those funds to unearth the next Bertolacci Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Proud Proud

Bertolacci defeats me once more.

As for Dani Alves and what he said , meh , it was bs , he should have kept that for himself . Nothing wrong to give Dybala whatever proffessional opinion , but keep it in the dressing room , not like this.

Who knows tho , seeing how quickly the City link emerged , it's not unfathomable he pushed things into a certain direction as to make it that much easier to leave. Also the other thing with the shoes as well... imho he just wanted out , and fast. There's no way he didn't understand what impact these words would have and i think he knew what he did. That way he made it easier for Juventus to push him out and accomodate an exit without further ado .

Well played Dani Alves imo
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Well played, well played

Probably handled a transfer request in the days following the CL loss. Obviously Marotta has accepted, rarely do we retain players when they want out. What i think happened is Juventus wants money but City was not willing to pay an extra for his services. It was free transfer or nothing.

So he decided to act like a fool and was released the next day. No problem with that... i have people like this at my job all the time. Act nice for a while and once they had enough they leave in bad term, leaving us with a bitter memory but no anger since they are the one with poor behavior. Exactly the same for Dani Alves.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Damnte do you think DeS deal will happen to half as good as Pirlo's?

I like the confidence and high spirit of milanistas these days, they almost sound like interisti after Gabi&Mario deal for 70mln € 1 year ago,ready to take the world.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 pm

It was normal to believe it, Joao Mario won more International trophies than Buffon in last 10 years.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Too bad you didn't sign black Eder as well to make it work and bring some trophies for your team which btw has won less trophies than Buffon in these laat 7 years.

Why not mentioning Gabigol? A superstar at his early 20's that already has a "cool" nickname resembling the likes of Batigol or Trezegol.With that nickname the chinese directors thought he must be good. lmao
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Nah CL just counts and my team won it in this period. Dani Alves agrees with me , as you can realize it from thread title.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:05 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Damnte do you think DeS deal will happen to half as good as Pirlo's?

I like the confidence and high spirit of milanistas these days, they almost sound like interisti after Gabi&Mario deal for 70mln € 1 year ago,ready to take the world.

hmm , depends; on what you value more at a given point in time.

Back then before Pirlo joined you guys , you were the closest thing to a moving circus in Serie A . You were really consistent too , not a week passed without high quality comedy from the Juventus lyf . Them laughs and them shows from Jjuventus fans burning sheets of their own stadium as protest to their own shityness will stay with me forever. Or was that the season before? Too many unfortunate seasons to remember with precision , but you get the point.

So , having come off a season of numerous amusing highlights , you needed dat Milan flair , dat classic Milan aura , you needed some Milan HD on your screens. We kinda mistreated Pirlo a little bit , after always being 2nd class citizen to our numerous stars and legends parading all these years ahead of him in almost everything in Milan lyf. Getting dat LIDL pen as an eternal thank you to all his succesfull years , i can sympathise with Andrea. He needed to show us . And he did . Scored many free kicks , strolled all over many pitches in Serie A , shook dat hair with a light tilt of the head like the fabulous person he is and lifted many trophies with you guys. We took our lesson.

So what's all that to do with De Snaek , you will ask . Sorry i mean , loyal De Sciglio. This time , you need no Milan aura to become relevant again. You've already become very succesfull once again inside the borders of Italy and highly commerciable once again(that's the best you can do outside of Italy , let's not push it). People actually give a shit about you guys now , you've become a force in football by providing all them big clubs with all these young talents you've nurtured and trained for them to be ready to actually win titles one day. The football world is forever in your thanks. But that came at a cost to your own eternal dreams . Or should i say, dream. We know what it is . You made sure to remind us it still remains a dream.

But do not despair!

Snaeks and secret agents may have penetrated your club , we know that now. But all fans of Italian clubs feel sincerely for you. Always sneaking to recruit your best material elsewhere , them rascals! Imagine Dani Alves , with 3 Cls titles , more than your entire club... to prize your hopes away. It's time to battle these demons. Them filthy fullback snaeks have been your demise all this time ! I need say no more fam. No more. It breaks my heart when fullbacks snaeks act like this. We , Milan. Are here for you .

Loyal De Sciglio will provide salvation and save you from your woes. Loyal De Sciglio comes without secret agent agenta. He comes to Jjuventus with pure homosexual desire for Allegri and only LOYALTY for you , the fans. Embrace him , like we failed to do. He will deliver loyalty and , without wanting to sound too bitter; next Maldini is no joke . He will lift them Serie A like the true next Maldini would.

So you finally have your answer . Maybe he won't be as much succesfull as Pirlo . But that loyalty though

Can't put a price on that fam , it's mastercard commercial material , it's priceless

and for only 22m plus bonuses ?

Almost makes me regret masturbating to Conti last night
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:50 am

Dante, a proper Milan fan. Can't wait to see a more successful Milan side, about time we get some proper Serie A banter around here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:09 am

Dybala will only become a "superstar" when he signs for Madrid or Barça.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 am

Doc wrote:Dante, a proper Milan fan. Can't wait to see a more successful Milan side, about time we get some proper Serie A banter around here.

Oh you just wait, I've just been waiting for seeds to sprout.

Its a shame S kept his word, was ready to destroy him after the final.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:43 am

M99 wrote:
Doc wrote:Dante, a proper Milan fan. Can't wait to see a more successful Milan side, about time we get some proper Serie A banter around here.

Man, the lil likable bastard kept to his word and cowered in his bath water afterwards. It was well played too. I'll be donning the red and black this coming season though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 am

Can't wait for #MilanIsComing hashtag after #InterIsComing put fear through the heart of all Italy.Chinese marketing stategy must apply for rossoneri as well.Soon your teams will be known more in Asia then Europe with Derby d'Beijing being the most watched event in China even more than World Cup...a huge population who can't even produce a proffesional player, a great nation starving for the magics of football and you are there to provide it,that would be your true role in the incoming years.
Also can't wait for you to realise that two provincial teams (Napoli&Roma) are already stronger and will take your status in Serie A slowly.
We have done our part in that,sorry.We have been paying them overrated sums like 90 mln for Gonzo, 30+ for Pjanic etc.
The absense has been too long and we have made sure things change once you try to get back Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Doc wrote:
M99 wrote:

Man, the lil likable bastard kept to his word and cowered in his bath water afterwards. It was well played too. I'll be donning the red and black this coming season though.

and may the Milanese aura be with you forever after bruh. Only choice any Madridista can make when looking towards Italia ; follow the beauty

Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential" - Page 2 175686839daa8cc54ffaec53784d5fd0

As for S , meh. Everyone needs his own time. I am all in for banter/straight shiting on Juventus but even i have some boundaries. No savage in this mournful period of recovery .. fair play . Not gonna last that long , but it's only right.

juvealbanian wrote:Can't wait for #MilanIsComing hashtag after #InterIsComing put fear through the heart of all Italy.Chinese marketing stategy must apply for rossoneri as well.Soon your teams will be known more in Asia then Europe with Derby d'Beijing being the most watched event in China even more than World Cup...a huge population who can't even produce a proffesional player, a great nation starving for the magics of football and you are there to provide it,that would be your true role in the incoming years.
Also can't wait for you to realise that two provincial teams (Napoli&Roma) are already stronger and will take your status in Serie A slowly.
We have done our part in that,sorry.We have been paying them overrated sums like 90 mln for Gonzo, 30+ for Pjanic etc.
The absense has been too long and we have made sure things change once you try to get back Very Happy

It is a pleasure beyond words which i feel in my devilish red and black heart right now. That you wish us to stay down , the highest compliment i can think of.

Thank you .

As for our Chinese overlords.. I will let their actions answer for us all. Because what's coming , it's just too big for words.  

#MilanIsCumming
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 pm

What's cumming is that if you fail to qualify for CHL next season your club with have to deal with some shady deals your new management has done.Your allmighty history is hanging in a rope.You have gone all in and would be painful to see Milan become another Parma history.

I do not wish Milan stays down , I like Milan but I don't think you'll do wonders next season.Both Milanese clubs will deal with difficulties as the chinese investors are no Moratti or Berlusconi, if they don't harvest incomes they will leave midway as Thohir did.The more you invest and fail to deliver the sooner they will think about leaving.

Look at Inter, everyone thought they will invest crazy like arabs of PSG and City, they did invest in buying the club and brought some overrated players without a strategy.Now they are hiding their lies behind the FFP.They will never throw up money like oil clubs , never, no matter how rich the Suning Group is, they have a different approach to bussiness, more like a Marotta approach Wink

That said, Milan has played better in market and buying for reasonable prices but it wont be easy.

#Interiscumming ... Inter offers 5mln € for Borja Valero...please Milan dont become this type of a joke.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

I dont f*king believe this, Barca let him go, then hes going to join Pep at Man C now Very Happy Glad for him and Pep, cant wait to see him light up EPL. But pretty sure it means Man C will be ultra attacking, no focus on defense whatsoever Very Happy

Barcas loss ffs Sad

Btw, whats happened between him and Juve though that they let him go so quickly? His comments lately didnt upset Juve that much I thought?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:45 pm

juvealbanian wrote:What's cumming is that if you fail to qualify for CHL next season your club with have to deal with some shady deals your new management has done.Your allmighty history is hanging in a rope.You have gone all in and would be painful to see Milan become another Parma history.

I do not wish Milan stays down , I like Milan but I don't think you'll do wonders next season.Both Milanese clubs will deal with difficulties as the chinese investors are no Moratti or Berlusconi, if they don't harvest incomes they will leave midway as Thohir did.The more you invest and fail to deliver the sooner they will think about leaving.

Look at Inter, everyone thought they will invest crazy like arabs of PSG and City, they did invest in buying the club and brought some overrated players without a strategy.Now they are hiding their lies behind the FFP.They will never throw up money like oil clubs , never, no matter how rich the Suning Group is, they have a different approach to bussiness, more like a Marotta approach Wink

That said, Milan has played better in market and buying for reasonable prices but it wont be easy.

#Interiscumming ... Inter offers 5mln € for Borja Valero...please Milan dont become this type of a joke.

Dani Alves: "Dybala will have to leave Juventus one day if he wants to reach his full potential" - Page 2 Tumblr_mj9cl87fWe1rxe3vko1_500

Our almighty history is forever written in golden letters in the anals of time. Nothing can touch that , sorry to dissapoint you . But all great eras have an end , as it should be.

Now a new era has come forth . An era where fullback snaeks find their place . An era where Cinesi Overlords rain yuans just to amuse themselves. After all the shortcomings of Italian clubs in Europe , Italia cries out loud for the beloved Milan in such time of need.. A red and black era is on the rise once more .. but some things stay the same.

You know Inter is gonna fk it up no matter how much they spend , that's always been their thing .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Btw, whats happened between him and Juve though that they let him go so quickly? His comments lately didnt upset Juve that much I thought?

Alves wanted to get renewed for 2 years. The club didn't want to, they just wanted the 1 year in his contract. So he started acting like a clown. So that's the end of his relationship with Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Wtf, so
rincon wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

Alves wanted to get renewed for 2 years. The club didn't want to, they just wanted the 1 year in his contract. So he started acting like a clown. So that's the end of his relationship with Juve.

So basically Juve making the same mistake Barca did?! Wtf Very Happy I mean business is business, they probably thinking about his age and all, but essentially thats what they are doing, repeating the mistake, cant believe it. He certainly shows hes not aging as many would think...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next