Doc
Freeza
Lucifer
Donuts
guest7
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title Empty Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title

Post by guest7 Mon May 01, 2017 7:26 am

If Isco wins the league, Malaga gets 1m

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title Hi-res-987b841965d2456ae8ddcb20a404d769_crop_north
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title Empty Re: Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title

Post by Donuts Mon May 01, 2017 7:37 am

wow wow wow wait up

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF
let the games do the talking
don't be insecure
stop making excuses
THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS!

am i doing it right?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title Empty Re: Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title

Post by guest7 Mon May 01, 2017 8:04 am

Well to be fair I'd stop being a professional for one million too...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 01, 2017 8:25 am

1m Laughing that's roughly equal to their 5 season budget. Can't blame them if they score 5 own goals.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 01, 2017 8:25 am

guest7 wrote:Well to be fair I'd stop being a professional for one million too...

It isn't even a million each. Would be more like 25k-50k after taxes to each player, if it's even that much. Not exactly an amount you'd kill your career over.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Gonna assume this is part of the deal that was made with Malaga when Madrid signed Isco, you know, one of those clauses.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Doc wrote:Gonna assume this is part of the deal that was made with Malaga when Madrid signed Isco, you know, one of those clauses.

Yep, people making a big deal out of this really need to grow up.

Not everything is a conspiracy to screw your team, it's especially embarrassing when it's Barca fans complaining. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Barca fans make it seem as if its their god given right that they should win a trophy each year, let me tell you, any team that splashes 100 odd million on Paco Alcacer, Andre Gomes, Denis Suarez, Lucas Digne and Jasper Clissen, deserves all the shit it gets. You guys got schooled by Juve ffs, a team we beat twice in. The span of 2 months ffs. How bad do you have to be to concede 3 goals against an Allegri team?

One more thing, poaching transfer directors from Milan may not have been the best idea as well Laughing

Add it to the cule collection of cunning ideas
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 01, 2017 2:12 pm

ES wrote:
Add it to the cule collection of cunning ideas

Barca fans rn

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title 2023blackadder_cunningfox
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 01, 2017 2:19 pm

Forgot about Clissen honestly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 01, 2017 2:38 pm

The James Bond villain-level of evil and influence that Barça fans think Florentino Perez possesses is just hilarious at this point.

Club and fanbase with the biggest victim complex in the sport.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Exactly, why are Madrid always portrayed as heels and Barca as faces? Its supposed to be the other way around
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Because that's how it used to be pre-Pep.

The bookers haven't adapted to the fanbase reactions since then.

Out of touch tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Shady backdoor dealings and tax evasion are typical babyface behavior tbh.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 01, 2017 4:01 pm

farfan wrote:Shady backdoor dealings and tax evasion are typical babyface behavior tbh.

You laugh but a wrestling "good guy" recently burnt down a house while the bad guy looks on in despair.

At least Barca and Madrid are consistent with the wrestling themes bullshit.

But yes it doesn't make much sense that Barca are seen as the good guys in this relationship.

If we are being honest both teams are pretty scum.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because that's how it used to be pre-Pep.

Out of touch tbh.

I can't imagine any scenario where Madrid are faces tbh

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Out of touch tbh.

It still carried over to the Ruthless Pepgression era, Barcaphile kiddos were popping up everywhere in support no matter the circumstances
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 01, 2017 4:07 pm

S wrote:

Out of touch tbh.

I can't imagine any scenario where Madrid are faces tbh

I mean just from the standpoint that the Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco etc etc team was pretty much everyones 2nd favourite team.

A lot of people hate them now, except the few they respect like Iniesta and Messi.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 01, 2017 4:12 pm

farfan wrote:Shady backdoor dealings and tax evasion are typical babyface behavior tbh.

You got some cheek to come here and spew shit on others when ref single-handedly handed you the victory against Bayern. Shame on you and your evil godless goat mounting club.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Didnt know Lyon played Bayern this season hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm

But Barcelona has been involved in a shady deal (Neymar) and it's player(s) has been charged with tax evasion (Messi). But yes, I sent the ref a fruit basket for his "performance" in that match. Really was much obliged.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Well I made this thread to see Barca fans cry and surprisingly they are the most quiet.

What happened Barca fans? Did it finally get through your thick skull that Madrid is not corrupt afterall?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 01, 2017 11:09 pm

almost every player who moves for big money has those kind of clauses in their contract; martial has it, if utd wins epl or if he wins ballon d'or, modric has it not just with spurs but even his club in croatia, they get a cut if we win certain titles, benzema has it with lyon if he wins balon d'or/pichichi with us, neymar has a bunch of add ons as well (although what does neymar's contract not have? santos and lawyers are still crying foul over how much that deal really costs. i bet if all the numbers come out correctly neymar might just be the most expensive footballer ever. even more than pogba Laughing ). this malaga thing isn't even remotely close to a big issue
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 02, 2017 1:46 am

guest7 wrote:Well I made this thread to see Barca fans cry and surprisingly they are the most quiet.

What happened Barca fans? Did it finally get through your thick skull that Madrid is not corrupt afterall?
The league was lost a long time ago tbh, I don't think many of us harbored hope of a remontada, so whether Malaga throw the game or not doesn't make much of a difference to most of us
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 02, 2017 2:20 am

I'm sure the league is done even now so, yeah BC is pretty much on point.

It's also because the Barca fans here don't really "cry" that much honestly. It's more of a projection from other fans who want to hate on Barca than the fans themselves.

I imagine a lot of it also has to do with a certain level of dislike for the current board/manager/team. At least that's how it is for me. I'm fine with the team, actually (although it needs improvement), but the last couple years have been embarrassment after embarrassment, I just want to get back to Laporta days without a sponsor on the jersey etc, but I know those days are gone. At the very least, I'd like the organization to clean up a bit.

Barca are most definitely the good guys in the dynamic (if nothing else, Barca continue not to employ thugs like Pepe, Ramos, Casemiro, Lass etc as well as managers like Mourinho--and these are factors that have taken a toll on Madrid's image for sure over the last couple years), the only thing is that the last couple years have been tainted on the upper management end.

Barca will get back to their rightful holy image soon enough. If we have to lose a La Liga to Madrid for the second time in ten years for that to happen I'm willing to take that deal.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum